Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed (20601 Views)

Buhari Has Run Out Of Ideas, Even Bad Ones - Junaid Mohammed / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / Junaid Mohammed: "I Will Not Campaign For Buhari Nor Vote For Him Next Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Nawao, Buhari go develop HBP for una oo. Worisdis
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by DTOBS(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2016
Right now Buhari be like..

Junaid...

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by GoodofNaija: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2016
Is this madness/wailing lipsrsealed......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by TimeManager(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Idiots everywhere.. His medicals also includes the $18million grants. Wailers will suck up to this such they are known for. Stupid wailers, mourning wailers, crazy wailers.
Accept the truth!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by jegz25(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Every man go dey open him gutter mouth to talk now...I tire 4 9ja. Some Nigerians can say even God no sabi
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
Leopantro:
are you saying he was not mentally well when he made that comment?.
did he not also say that no more medical tourism for all government staff?
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
Na him sabi.

FTC for 3rd on nairaland.
Happy weekend to you all.

From Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulquadri
weekend on a Sunday? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HQuadreal: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
weekend on a Sunday? shocked
The week end on Sunday bro.
New week start on Monday.
Receive sense. #lol
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by madapcmod: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2016
Junaid Muhammad is an IPAD yoot : Tiger clawed face Afonja
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Wizzyblack3(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Na wah for di awa obodo naija pipo!! When exactly did he have the time to hole up in a medical facility to treat the "undisclosed ailment", smiley

Buhari need to be more ptoactive on his job, so all these tales by moonlight will stop titillating the uninformed...

When something/someone is doing well, distractions will not matter much... It's Buhari's call to make, he has to be loud,clear and message will be well received..
Do one even know what to and what not to believe as far as this administration is concern?
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HQuadreal: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2016
massinola:
did he go to this place
Yes he went there to receive treatment from Aisha buhari.
#lol
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Abugab(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2016
You see what politics has done to some people?
Because Buhari won presidency, some people have vowed not to rest again, anyway, they will rest in pieces as that is what they have bought with their money and time.

Animals have more love than humans these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Abugab(m): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Because Buhari won presidency, some people have vowed not to rest again, anyway, they will rest in pieces as that is what they have bought with their money and time.

Animals have more love than humans these days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HQuadreal: 8:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Abugab:

Animals have more live than humans these days.
walahi Na true you talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HBIAFRA1: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2016
When ever truth is said, zombies will always shocknoris and won't respond , I never see hungerbad for this thread maybe he has gone bananas

1 Like

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2016
People just hate this man for no reason.

I loved him more when he showed to the world where his wife belongs, that's a true man, that's a genuine African man kiss

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/buhari-germany-medical-treatment-junaid-mohammed/

Where is Nigeria's economy heading?#TheOtherRoom
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by kings09(m): 9:02am On Oct 16, 2016
My friend who called u here. U belong the kitchen, living room n OTHER ROOMS. grin grin

Na Buhari talk am no be me oo grin cheesy cheesy.

Infact go to THE OTHER ROOM
modath:

Na wah for di awa obodo naija pipo!! When exactly did he have the time to hole up in a medical facility to treat the "undisclosed ailment", smiley

Buhari need to be more ptoactive on his job, so all these tales by moonlight will stop titillating the uninformed...

When something/someone is doing well, distractions will not matter much... It's Buhari's call to make, he has to be loud,clear and message will be well received..
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by solaere(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
I agree wit u seeing he dash'd into a hospital in berlin to see a general,he also registered for a check up nd treatment....
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Bugatie(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

[b]
Buhari need to be more proactive on his job, so all t[/b]hese tales by moonlight will stop titillating the uninformed...

Stylish bedroom wailing...

Babe makeup your mind fast and decide if you need the attached form cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HomeOfMe(f): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2016
Islie:

http://punchng.com/buhari-germany-medical-treatment-junaid-mohammed/

Where is Nigeria's economy heading?#TheOtherRoom
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Realret70: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2016
But even the junaid guy too look sick so why worry about someones health,
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by shabakm: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2016
back to sender any things you wish our president may Allah give you the same thing
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

The week end on Sunday bro.
New week start on Monday.
Receive sense. #lol
TF! Bro are you kidding me? shocked shocked what part of the world you from? Like seriously? Your own week ends on Sunday and starts Monday?

I give up mehnnnnnnn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HQuadreal: 9:23am On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
TF! Bro are you kidding me? shocked shocked what part of the world you from? Like seriously? Your own week ends on Sunday and starts Monday?

I give up mehnnnnnnn
You just said it all. my own weekend.
all is well sha atleast Na me get my weekend. no be your own.
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

I give up mehnnnnnnn
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

You just said it all. my own weekend.
all is well sha atleast Na me get my weekend. no be you.
Enjoy our Sunday 'weekend' sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by HQuadreal: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Enjoy our Sunday 'weekend' sir
Thank You.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by AreaFada2: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Actually, that visit to that military officer raised my suspicion. That he was there for treatment. The facility has been used by 9ja army top notch since at least the early 1980s. Many of us know the popular company that organises it.

Without disclosing much, it was the only major facility in the West easily accessible to top officers in Abacha years because of embargo. Yours truly had the opportunity to see the place then. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Gassa007: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2016
modath:

Yes and that's why you belong to the Kitchen, sitting room and the other room.
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by Lastborn12(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Osinbajo is watching and Observing...

Nna guy help me with this your pics that you always use to make my day .
With funny write up always grin grin
Re: Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed by erinalex: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Redoil:
Tinubu hoping and waiting for buhari to die for osunbande to take over
and what are you hoping & waiting for in life? Or what matters to u is Tinubu's predicament ? The best u can do is to rant & abuse me. They are talking about mr president here, and what u can pour is Tinubu's name;u always make jagaban to b in d news all d time. Tinubu is No god,stop making him more popular.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maina’s Family Threatens To Expose ‘cabal’ Behind His Travail / 2019: Buhari Will Kill Nigeria If Allowed Second Term - Fayose Says / President Buhari Arrives Blair House For Meeting With Donald Trump (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.