Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lets Dicuss CITN! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Dicuss CITN! (5840 Views)

Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN / CITN Exams And Tax Matters In General / Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by midolian(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Profandie:

OK thanks.
But I wanna know if a CITN professional can do what an ICAN professional does?
No. ICAN professional can do managemeny acct, financial account and even tax. CITN can only do tax
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by Profandie(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2017
midolian:
No. ICAN professional can do managemeny acct, financial account and even tax. CITN can only do tax
Wow.so grateful for ur answers.
I really appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by Geomasino: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
hello, I am a graduate member of ICAN, completed my finals ICAN exam May 2017 diet, I intend writing CITN exam. Please am I qualified for ICAN exemptions to proceed to write 2 papers in pe1, and p2 and p3?? Thanks
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by petitmonde(m): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2017
can someone help with CITN study materials and past questions of PT1-3?
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by bakarephilip1(m): 3:25am On Jan 01, 2018
Good morning.. . I need materials for all the stages and my email is bakarephilip@gmail.com. kindly help me Pls
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by bakarephilip1(m): 3:28am On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Laxy009 post=50245959]

Please I need the materials and my email is bakarephilip@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by Olupita(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,

Please I need a certified member of the institute to help with being my referee as I've been asked to provide a certified member's number to complete my registration.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by hayzhed: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Olupita:
Hello house,

Please I need a certified member of the institute to help with being my referee as I've been asked to provide a certified member's number to complete my registration.

Thanks and God bless.
If you are in Lagos, visit CITN's office at Ikeja, you will get someone to help you sign as referee. Make sure you go with the originals of your credentials.
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by kizzo360: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Plsssss dear colleagues help me with CITN study pack plsssss PT 1 & 2 my email is

kingsley4ud@gmail.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by kizzo360: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Profandie:

Wow.so grateful for ur answers.
I really appreciate

Pls assist me with CITN study pack PT 1 & 2

Thank you so much
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by kenny189(m): 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dear All,

This is to remind you that registration for CITN/CIBN/ACCA/ICAN MAY 2019 diet lectures is still on, new joiners are still very much welcome.........

Let us help you achieve your ACA dream.... We also assist students to register for ACCA/ICAN/CIBN/CITN and get all needed materials at affordable prices.

Contact the admin: 07034608759 or 08077595821(whatsapp)

Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by twynestT: 1:09am On Nov 13, 2019
Please for some that have ND certificate which courses are they going to exempt for us...
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by vijay001: 6:52am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by edoairways: 7:41am On Nov 13, 2019
I rather do ICAN than this exam
Re: Lets Dicuss CITN! by abimijul1: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
5 Steps On How To Meet Up With Your CITN Exams Preparation

So much to read and so little time left...
How am I supposed to meet up now with just few months to go?

You may be behind on your preparations due to chronic procrastination or
something totally out of your control!

Here are some researched tips to help you complete your preparations on time for CITN exams;

1. DON’T PANIC

It’s natural to start panicking when you realize you’re no longer on track with your preparations.
When you feel your heart is sinking and the frustration rising, stop and take a moment to calm down.
There is absolutely no point in panicking, it will only make you feel worse and stop you from focusing on your studies.
It’s now more important than ever to keep your cool, so that you won’t increase your blood pressure which could cause serious health problem.
Please don’t starts comparing yourself to others that you think have gone far ahead of you in terms of prepation because this could make you panic also.

2. A FEAR FACED IS A FEAR DEFEATED…
Look at the contents of your syllabus and make a note of the topics you feel least comfortable with.
You might feel like avoiding these topics to read them last, but start with the topics you are comfortable with, then move to the topics you feel less comfortable.
Remember that, it is not your feeling that will set the exam questions.
They might seem scary now but, once you dive in and break the topics down, you’ll begin to understand them.
This will even help you gain confidence .
You can also receive help from our Lecturers on Telegram, click here to join our classes NOW http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class/

3. STUDY EXAMS PAST QUESTIONS

Past questions are effective revision tools and are good for checking if you’ve really understood the subject.
Ideally, you are to test yourself with past questions by putting yourself in an exam condition, then you work with our solutions on the Members’ Area to see how you are doing. Click here for access http://starrygoldacademy.com/members

Studying the past paper questions and solving them will enable you to be familiar with the questions and be able to picture them in your mind while in exams hall.
You can also look through exam papers to find questions on topics you don’t understand. Practice these questions instead of the paper as a whole for some intensified and targeted revision.

4. STUDY SMART
There is no need going for physical lectures because you have limited time, what you need now is Comprehensive Video Lecture. To get our CITN VIDEO LECTURES (Inclusive of Question and Answer), Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

5. DON’T WAIT TO ASK FOR HELP…
If you come across something that has you completely stumped, don’t be afraid to ask for help. Go to our Telegram Platform and ask the lecturers for help.
To interact with our Lecturer, Click here to join our FREE Telegram CITN class NOW http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/citn-telegram-class/

P.S. If you have not gotten your own video lectures, then it’s time to stop wasting time… make your request now and also get our CITN Success Blue Print to guide you through the syllabus and also to adequately prepare for your exams.

To get our CITN Video Lectures (Inclusive of Question and Answer), Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Nigeria Police Academy Registration Form Requirements / This Picture Makes Me Cry / University Of Abuja Postgraduate Forms On Sale.now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.