Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS (4842 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / No Mosquito Net, No Wedding -sokoto State New Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by modsfucker: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2016
There is nothing as important as contentment. The poor little bride knows that her husband cannot afford a wedding gown, so she made an improvisation using mosquito net and sack. This is what I call contentment.

How many girls can do this?

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Ritieyalu(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2016
undecided
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by sleekyonyx(f): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2016
Never...
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Tolexander: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2016
modsfucker:
There is nothing as important as contentment. The poor little bride knows that her husband cannot afford a wedding gown, so she made an improvisation using mosquito net and sack. This is what I call contentment.
The very most interesting part of this is that this will not reduce or shorten the lifespan of the marriage/home.

Many of the wedding done in most expensive cars and wedding gown may never have a lasting home as this home.

9 Likes

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by KingRex1(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Come onn!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by finally1(m): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2016
crazy people everywhere,awon werey ...not even new mosquito net..
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 16, 2016
see the look on her face it shows she is not happy,another forced marriage
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
No wonder shocked

I don dey find this man bae

4 Likes

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by horlareey(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Kenyan
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by dominique(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is just sad
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by kingreign(m): 12:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
dominique:
This is just sad
Really sad, me feel its an IDP camp somewhere in Africa. embarassed cry

Side note: dear, thanks for the assistance offered in unbanning me.

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nateben(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice...... shocked

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by OsuGanja(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Oh Lord forgive me when I complain, and whine like a spoiled child...I am grateful for what I have....
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
May God bless her and her marital life. Amen

This what I call SUPER-CONTENTMENT

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by veekid(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
This can only happen in the north

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by morbeta(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
Na by force to do white wedding?
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Danielle22(f): 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wow....her choice

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Laveda(f): 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
When did this white wedding of a thing become a must?

A traditional marriage would have been much better compared to this show of shame.
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by cocaineaddict(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
better lowkey than this bullsh1t
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
warriisds nau

Drabeey was Here
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by buffalowings: 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Where do you guys get this pics
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by armadeo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
Those people when siddon for back so be like say dem dey expect food.

You see bride dress like this only true love for the family suppose make you stay.

If n.a. food you find come you suppose relocate to another wedding.

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by ubyways(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nigerians are crazy...chai, can this be true?
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Gasu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
hahaha.. Nice wedding gown.. This woman must be from kenya..
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Martinola(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Insanity abi wetin?

1 Like

Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Rozaystunna(m): 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
you don't look happy too
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by ogeflavour(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hooo my God! must she wear white gown? must it be white wedding? this is sheer stupidity.
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Rozaystunna:
you don't look happy too
what do u mean
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by theunnamed: 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
the woman in the second pinshure be for your mind abi
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by benueguy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Prettygarllardo:
Would you have even agreed to do like she did? OK.. Let's assume you agreed, is this condition the one to make you happy?
Re: Poor Bride Rocks Wedding Gown Made Of Mosquito Net And Sack - PHOTOS by skondo09(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wedding gown na by force

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Search Your Phone? / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.