Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos (52943 Views)

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) / Uriel Oputa Flaunts Mid Riff In Gorgeous Bikini Look / Charly Boy And Daughter Dominique In Fierce New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by emvico(m): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
She get fine shape and I'm sure she wil b looking more beautiful on wig
you mean she should add wig to this head again? just asking
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by jimi4us: 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
namuguibe:
she look like a hoe ... just sayin'
how about your own sisters they look like slots. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
God help us all
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by vivalavida(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:
keep eyes on her

na this kind girl person they keep eyes on

This one don enter street since abi?
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
emvico:

you mean she should add wig to this head again? just asking
yes nah... wil make her look more womanly
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by beautiful232(f): 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
vivalavida:

This one don enter street since abi?

lol
na for my mouth you wan hear am Abi

see your big head

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by ezechueze(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by Earth2Metahuman: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
pretydiva:
This is trash. For one 2 b sexy doesn't mean exposing body part
that's exactly what is means to be sexy.

Sexy means, sexually attractive.
How do you want to be sexually attractive without showing the sexual side?/undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by blackjah(m): 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
tongue i go lick my lips
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by totorimi: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
What will Charly man tell his daugther now about tattoo on her P, and posing half nude for the public. Well it is alright what goes round comes around. Maybe this Dominique will make him feel a bit of what the late justice felt when he was giving the man heartaches with his actions being the first son. The justice only mistake was sending him to America to school to become some notable person in a well known profession and he came out tattooing all his body and posing nude even the music he wants to do we dont see much any more only nudist pictures and weird appearances. We pray this beautiful lady doesnt acquire does terrible traits because they aint going to take her anywhere.
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by stevorks: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:
keep eyes on her
na this kind girl person they keep eyes on
I wonder o
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by PraiseGyps(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
This one definitely belongs to the other room grin

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by beautiful232(f): 3:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
stevorks:
I wonder o

make I ask ooo
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by vivalavida(m): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:

lol

na for my mouth you wan hear am Abi

see your big head

Lol

Naughty geh

Nice pix u got. I likey
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by beautiful232(f): 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
vivalavida:

Lol
Naughty geh
Nice pix u got. I likey

Thanks dear
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by fotadmowmend(m): 3:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shey na only me see her tatoo? I hate dat thg
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by obontami: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
* Trying to see her pussy in the last pix * cheesy

She's hot though
I love fcccking this kinda girl with the cowgirl position, especially when she cums my dick will just be entering directly without any form of obstacle

2 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by goodgate: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
martineverest:
how will a man repect women's didgnity with this?

#Respect4womenBeginsWithWomen
This girl was very Dull back then in Grace School Gbagada,She was my Snr then she repeated,we became mates,she still repeated again,I became her Snr.

6 Likes

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by vivalavida(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
beautiful232:

Thanks dear

U welcm
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by yinkslinks(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
You are wicked lol. She has big pimples at the back.
Ritieyalu:
The head and the butt is same shape

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by tombeh(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is really silly....
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by PreciousBro: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nwa öguta. Oleei?
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by Jacko1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
This babe tattoo that area sha

Hmmmm omo men

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by excanny: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nice butt

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by MattFreeman007(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
This One Na Demonic , No Be Domnique.... Tekno, I Present To You The Real ''Baby Pana''
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by KardinalZik(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
ibroh22:

Na this trash you dey book space for?
Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by Doug07034780891(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is she from Imo state? cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by femarse: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
the only thing women nowadays can do to get the necessary attention is to show there unclothedness nothing more in their brain

1 Like

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by krokronyash(f): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
grin grin

Re: Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos by buffalowings: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
O my God

Look at her butt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Lola Omotayo Okoye's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.