Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (37648 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by moses93(m): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
tonytony208:
Next line of action is to use chibok girls to distract Nigerian's attention from buhari's many failures and his "other room" new release.
why God no go bless you? that was exactly what I wanted to say. thank you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by JoBabs(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Moreoffaith(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lilimax:
Arangee embarassed

Arrangee masters.

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Lilimax(f): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Moreoffaith:

Arrangee masters.
The truth will come out one day embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Moreoffaith(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lilimax:
The truth will come out one day embarassed

Surely my brother.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by wellmax(m): 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
tonytony208:
Next line of action is to use chibok girls to distract Nigerian's attention from buhari's many failures and his "other room" new release.

If you have such such memory then I think you upgrade your brains memory card.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by eyekaynoble: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Out of 100 them releas 21 and we dey celebrate as if we don win world cup undecided undecided
I dey shame for this country cry cry
Out of 100? Where u dey live? No offense
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by lailo: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
I'm sure this may not please Bokoharam and might halt further release of girls.Someone advised us on dis 21 girls,so as to encourage d release of others by BH boys.I pray this will not put them off.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by tonytony208(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
wellmax:

If you have such such memory then I think you upgrade your brains memory card.

Read through your post again Mr. Paid-Per-Post agent. Then, and you will agree that the engine of your brain has knocked in the middle of the expressroad. Your monumental disaster is inevitable.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
What Jona-daft, the ineffectual buffoon couldn't do Buhari has done so praise the Lord!
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by bayelsaowei(m): 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can't these girls be interviewed by journalists

Let's know if they really are the chibok girls...

That's if this chibok thing is true... undecided

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by mohciz69(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
these girls are great actress they deserve an Oscar!
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by bayelsaowei(m): 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
What Jona-daft, the ineffectual buffoon couldn't do Buhari has done so praise the Lord!
grin grin

Did buhari ever say he was gonna trade bokoharam inmates for the chibok girls??

Same thing gej was gonna do that your likes shouted him out ...

Gej even went as far as wanting to negotiate with the Islamic terrorist fools....

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ChappyChase: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Out of 100? Where u dey live? No offense
Olodo common sense will tell you i paraphrased the figures cause the news reported few girls escaped.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by AloyalNigerian(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
martineverest:
u ve got many problems

I second that motion.... Chibok, real or not real, God knows. But what me i wanna knw is wen i will start eating well again.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Mufasa27(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Welcome to NOLLYWOOD
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by SamOgasco(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
So the Church wey the Thanksgiving took place doesn't bear a name? No officiating ministers, and no friends and family members to partake in the Thanksgiving service with them right? Abeg going to the other room is next thing on point now. Where is IrunObo? Abeg leave Nairaland and join me in the other room right now before I descend on you. You hear me so?
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by MrRichy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
Chibok scam....

this woman resemble mama peace o grin

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Out of 100 them releas 21 and we dey celebrate as if we don win world cup undecided undecided
I dey shame for this country cry cry

Even if only one had been released, it would have been a reason to celebrate it.

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by watchindelta(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
ok
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by bluecircle470: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
kogistar:
chibok girls abduction is a scammmmm

At least they're not ur children y will u believe.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by eyekaynoble: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:

Olodo common sense will tell you i paraphrased the figures cause the news reported few girls escaped.
Must u be sarcastic in ur response? I tot we are all here 2 catch fun... I'm sori 4 commenting on ur post. Cheers!
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by nickxtra(m): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
Are they still Christians, or they are now muslims?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by George2016(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Welcome back home to your parent and your love ones.

God will give all of you the grace to forget those bad memories and move on in life.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by George2016(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
bayelsaowei:
Can't these girls be interviewed by journalists

Let's know if they really are the chibok girls...

That's if this chibok thing is true... undecided

Bros Mi, don't wory during 2019 campain all of them will be interviewed for the truth to come out.
Note if u want to hid your wrong doing, don't join politics.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ezesun(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
yeyeboi:
Second FTC Today grin

Dedicating this FTC to Lai Muhammad and the APC for the endless lies and deceiving cry embarassed

If you don't believe this are part of the missing chibok girls click like if you believe click share.

As for me I no believe kobo
NIGERIA!!!!!!!!
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Uniqueteco(m): 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
P O C, They are now chibok women not girls.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by beejay2653(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
may the peace of the lord be with them...
;Dmay the peace of the lord be with them...
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
Very very true, corruption campaign is over...Chibok girls is next. I shake my head for naija.
tonytony208:
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by AfroBlue(m): 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
it would be an magnificent gesture if the staff of this powerful one made the time to get the freed girls/women some education funds.

money talks and we all know what walks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC: Tinubu, Amaechi, El-rufai Dig In For 2023 / Cancelled Sit At Home: Tricycle, Bike Burnt In Nsukka (Pix,Video) / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.