Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,285 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls (37645 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls / Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Saint52(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Today 55 were rescued , tomorrow 104 were rescued, next tomorrow 21 released. on the other news 3 suicide bombers(girls) captured they claimed to be chibok girls, some girls found in Cameroon said to be chibok girls.. Shekai said Nigerian air strike girls killed most of the Chibok girls.. At the end they will tell us that the same number of Chibok girls that was abducted are still in Sambisa forest....I dont know how you see it, but in my own perspective i dont believe any of the Chibok girls story
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Kexorcist(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Subhanallah!
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ajakpe: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wl tank god 2 see dem
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by omas1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hope they paid them well cos they acted very well
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ifeoluwasegun(m): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
I think these are CHIBOK WOMEN, not girls anymore.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by 3sexy: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
They don't have family members hun!

1 Like

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by godunia(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Soon they would be forgotten, they should enjoy all the attention while it last. Very soon you will here statement like "I miss my husband "I want to go back to sambisa.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by olonadehesreal(m): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
yeyeboi:
Second FTC Today grin

Dedicating this FTC to Lai Muhammad and the APC for the endless lies and deceiving cry embarassed

If you don't believe this are part of the missing chibok girls click like if you believe click share.

As for me I no believe kobo

doubting thomas, nt until u gt to heaven b4 u blive...wailers!!!
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by promzyphyno(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Out of 100 them releas 21 and we dey celebrate as if we don win world cup undecided undecided
I dey shame for this country cry cry

Am suprise too o,over two hundred were held hostage and they manage to release 21....naija I dey hail o
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by rabex123(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
discusant:
Chihok kidnap is part of the Islamization project which northern Nigeria Muslims have for all of Nigeria.
Do u even listen to yourself...
Bitter mofo

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
I have never seen this type of Thanksgiving service before. Less than 10 people under the canopy -no pastor, choir /band, ushers, family members, govt officials etc etc. The congregation should have been captured to make it look real. Are those 2 the best and only shots you can get knowing very well that there are skeptics about the whole Chibok girls saga.
I am tempted to think that someone ( the OP) is colludingly trying to mislead some people. Not me.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by yeyeboi(m): 8:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
olonadehesreal:

doubting thomas, nt until u gt to heaven b4 u blive...wailers!!!

See almight painment from a zombie tongue cheesy grin

Bros if e pain u too much try apply aboniki
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by yeyeboi(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
ezesun:
NIGERIA!!!!!!!!

undecided
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by edgecution(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
kogistar:
chibok girls abduction is a scammmmm

I pray this kind of scam not happen to your Sister.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by olonadehesreal(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
yeyeboi:

z dat wat u apply wen u r in pain..thnk for d advice, kip dat to ur sef. U dnt enjoy gud news...bad belle tongue
yeyeboi:

z dat wat u apply wen u r in pain..thnk for d advice, kip dat to ur sef. U dnt enjoy gud news...bad belle:pcheesy
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by greatermax77(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
ebosie11:
As shared by Williams.....

'Live: thanksgiving service organized for the released Chibok girls'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/thanksgiving-service-organised-for.html?m=1

Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by JackieMay(f): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
why is no one asking what criteria was used to select 21 girls out of more than 200? and the girls were just released like that in less than a weeks? no proper psych evaluation? interrogation? these girls were with a terrorist sect for more than two years. and its okay for them to go home just like that? I'm happy for the girls, but I think we should be more wary
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by lanreni: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
ChappyChase:
Out of 100 them releas 21 and we dey celebrate as if we don win world cup undecided undecided
I dey shame for this country cry cry
Between the return of human beings alive and winning world cup, which is more important. we have really lost it as a people.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ChappyChase: 12:13am On Oct 17, 2016
Mindfulness:

Even if only one had been released, it would have been a reason to celebrate it.
Abegi make i hear word.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ChappyChase: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2016
eyekaynoble:
Must u be sarcastic in ur response? I tot we are all here 2 catch fun... I'm sori 4 commenting on ur post. Cheers!
Am sorry you questioned my knoledge, and i had to reply.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by Blackcurrant: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2016
this people can lie.
muslim girls that were kidnapped forced to love islam..

lai mohammed abeg in what episode did they become Christians
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ChappyChase: 12:21am On Oct 17, 2016
promzyphyno:

Am suprise too o,over two hundred were held hostage and they manage to release 21....naija I dey hail o
And some retaredd get liver dey bash me for my comment.
Re: Thanksgiving Service Organised For The Released Chibok Girls by ChappyChase: 12:25am On Oct 17, 2016
lanreni:

Between the return of human beings alive and winning world cup, which is more important. we have really lost it as a people.
I will pick world cup in place of this sham!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari At The AU Summit In Addis Ababa (Photos) / Nigerians Ask INEC To Include Candidates' Photos On Ballot Papers / Gunshots At Imo House Of Assembly, 6 Lawmakers Suspended, Chief Whip Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.