Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,779 members, 7,959,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:49 PM

Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics (2797 Views)

APC Thanks Tinubu For Accepting Buhari’s Appointment / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
It is unfair for people to come out and rain denunciations on Aisha Buhari for inevitably divulging the copious and egregious flaws and ill-managements of the present adminstration, and adjuring her to return to the “kitchen” of which some have even gone to the extent of alluding that she should divorce because she overtly condemned the ill-managements of Buhari's administrations.

Without much circumambages, I would like us to focus on the root, and not the branches. What gave Aisha Buhari the temerity to unconfined herself from the kitchen and meddle into political affairs in the first place?

Aisha Buhari was incipiently a modest consort who was indifferent towards politics until Bola Tinubu wheedled her into joining politics. It was believed that Tinubu posited her for such task during the 2015 presidential campaigns because he wanted her to rival Patience Jonathan's campaign that was already gaining influence via such medium.

So what happens after the election in which Buhari was elected partly because of Ashia Buhari's vital role? How come she suddenly started “lacking understanding in politics” because she disagrees on certain irregularities in the government? Is she now amongst other women that were “used” and “dumped” under Buhari's , who promised to elevate women when voted into power?

Here is Aishia Buhari's word that insinuated that she was politically apathetic at the primordial until Tinubu indoctrinated her.
“It was my personal decision not to come out for campaign because I needed to take care of the home front while her husband was in the field campaigning,”

‘It was Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who talked me into it before I decided to join the train’’
http://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/233352/tinubu-convinced-me-to-join-buharis-presidential-election.html

She was devoted to “taking care of her home” until Tinubu introduced her into the political limelight, so why should she be forced to abnegate her political perquisite, while the person that brought it upon her is exonerated?

The point is, anyone that is opining for her to return to the kitchen and re-embrace the former evasive lifestyle is in support of the “use” and “dump” trend of women in Buhari's administration, and I hope the women will take note of this, and avoid being used and dumped again in the approaching presidential election.

3 Likes

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by pchukwudi: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Crap. You actually made sense.

But some how I feel this whole interview stuff was just a setup to get the ball rolling as an alibi, so the presidency can save face if it eventually decides to disengage from Saraki and opt to mend its rift with Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by tdbankplc: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Can't a wife assist the husband to a greater height anymore brother OP?
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
tdbankplc:
A wife can assist the husband to greater height, but why will she be relegated because she decided to berate her husband for unwitty and repulsive decisions?

1 Like

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by DropShot: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
A wife can assist the husband to greater height, but why will she be relegated because she decided to berate her husband for unwitty and repulsive decisions?
Hope you can stand your wife berate you especially in public.

People who can't even accept a woman to talk back at them have turned marriage expert overnight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Hope you can stand your wife berate you especially in the public.
It appears that she was actually frustrated and had no other option but to do so, she may have tacitly warned buhari, but he failed to harken to her.

People who can't even accept a woman to talk back at them have turned marriage expert overnight.
What of people who suddenly became misogynists because they want to defend Buhari?

10 Likes

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by omofunaab(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Especially those that hailed Dino melaye when he threatened to beat sen oluremi tinubu and those that their traditional laws is against a female child inheriting her father's properties have suddenly become the advocates for women rights

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by hucienda: 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
hehehe ... Tinubu don suffa.

Now the blame don expire for Jonathan head, now na Tinubu?
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by motive(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Name 5 kitchen utensils:

1. Frying Pan
2. Spoons
3. Plates
4. Aisha Buhari
5. "Turning Stick"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
omofunaab:

Especially those that hailed Dino melaye when he threatened to beat sen oluremi tinubu and those that their traditional laws is against a female child inheriting her father's properties have suddenly become the advocates for women rights
What of people who suddenly became misogynists because they want to defend Buhari?
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by DropShot: 3:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
It appears that she was actually frustrated and had no other option but to do so, she may have tacitly warned buhari, but he failed to harken to her.

So, if you reject your wife's opinion on a matter, she would be right to ridicule you in public?

Hypocrisy of you guys stink beyond heavens. Most of you batter your wife at slightest provocation. Done with you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by AZeD1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Your wife will only berate you in public when you have the mentality of "I know it all" and women belong to the kitchen and the other room.
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by DropShot: 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
AZeD1:

Your wife will only berate you in public when you have the mentality of "I know it all" and women belong to the kitchen and the other room.
What's your own mentality? Wife battery I guess.

Iranu abasha!

3 Likes

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by omofunaab(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:

Am not defending buhari's statement which i think was a careless joke but Aishat has already gone to the press to belittle her husband depicting him as weak in public which is not good.

And you come from a region where it's a taboo for a female to inherit properties and you lots hailed Dino melaye and called him fearless for threatening to impregnate a married woman.

Please spare me your hypocritical sermons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:
So, if you reject your wife's opinion on a matter, she would be right to ridicule you in public?

Hypocrisy of you guys stink beyond heavens. Most of you batter your wife at slightest provocation. Done with you.
stop misinterpreting such phenomenon. She didn't actually “ridicule” her husband. She revealed and corrected him, if you read her statement again you will find where she said “if things continue like this” which means that she is hoping for her husband to “Change.” The people who preach that Change should begin with us, are not imbibing the Change themselves.

Sometimes, what people require to make them change is a public reproach.

3 Likes

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
omofunaab:

Am not defending buhari's statement which i think was a careless joke but Aishat has already gone to the press to belittle her husband depicting him as weak in public which is not good.

And you come from a region where it's a taboo for a female to inherit properties and you lots hailed Dino melaye and called him fearless for threatening to impregnate a married woman.

Please spare me your hypocritical sermons
I'm not from that region, and I don't remember “hailing” Dino for threatening to non-consensually impregnate Tinubu's wife.

It will be better that you stop making prejudgements about someone.

1 Like

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by AZeD1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Iranu abasha!
Na, wife battery is for people like you who think women should not be heard.

For the record, I'm pro feminism
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by ezechueze(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by limeta(f): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
tdbankplc:

A wife is human too

1 Like

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by fkaz(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
@op don't u think Aisha is only echoing what the likes of Dino melaye, Senate President have said earlier? Why Tinubu? cool

“Some of our leaders, like the Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki, have made this same observation in the past. They meant well for the administration and the country. I will also join them in appealing to the president to do the needful. .......... Timi-Frank

https://www.nairaland.com/3407998/timi-frank-aisha-buhari-speaks.
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by bennyann: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aisha only came to the front line during the election to cover up for the husband's belief ( women belong to the kitchen). Infact, Tinubu used that so it'll be an advantage to PMB. Why blaming him now PMB is the president? Life!!!!

Aisha has only come to the scene again to advise her husband on how to win 2019 election if it pleases him. She's doing this more for her husband's sake than for her's.

Why is it very difficult to understand women? Ah

2 Likes

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by DropShot: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
stop misinterpreting such phenomenon. She didn't actually “ridicule” her husband. She revealed and corrected him, if you read her statement again you will find where she said “if things continue like this” which means that she is hoping for her husband to “Change.” The people who preach that Change should begin with us, are not imbibing the Change themselves.

Sometimes, what people require to make them change is a public reproach.
When I say you are an hypocrite, I meant it. Just a while ago you clearly said "she berated her husband" since he was not accepting her advice. Now you said she didn't ridicule him. You are very confused.

Pro feminism my asss.

3 Likes

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by babyfaceafrica: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
this is super story...yeye...dis poo will never make FP
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

When I say you are an hypocrite, I meant it. Just a while ago you clearly said "she berated her husband" since he was not accepting her advice. No you said she didn't ridicule him. You are very confused.

Pro feminism my asss.
there is disparity between the meaning of berate and ridicule, you can check the wordbook.
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
this is super story...yeye...dis poo will never make FP
No surprise since this is coming from a seemed APC proponent who is trying to abhor the truth.
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by babyfaceafrica: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
No surprise since this is coming from a seemed APC proponent who is trying to abhor the truth.
thunder fire both APC and PDP,its is internet e-warriors like you that give them hope...both parties are trash!!!
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by DropShot: 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2016
blueto:
there is disparity between the meaning of berate and ridicule, you can check the wordbook.

Berate: scold or criticize (someone) angrily.
"his mother came out and berated me for raising my voice"

Ridicule: the subjection of someone or something to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior.

Please read, digest and tell us which is befitting you from your wife to you in public if you reject her advice.

Arguing this with you is the most annoying engagement for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Decibel: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Iranu abasha!
You dey try no be small. Hopping from one social media platform to the other defending the indefensible. Anyway Wale and Aisha grooving in a chopper as Buhari travels to 'West' Germany grin

Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by usbcable(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
when BAT convinced Aisha to help campaign for her husbands success [- it was cool then.
just becuase she is trying to get her husband to ensure to deliver the promised change BAT is to blame and is now the devil.

all because you want to defend Buhari? this is disappointing
Re: Blame Tinubu For Aisha's ‘Unsolicited’ Interference In Politics by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
DropShot:

Berate: scold or criticize (someone) angrily.
"his mother came out and berated me for raising my voice"

Ridicule: the subjection of someone or something to contemptuous and dismissive language or behavior.

Please read, digest and tell us which is befitting you from your wife to you in public if you reject her advice.

Arguing this with you is the most annoying engagement for me.
Berate: to scold; rebuke: He berated them in public.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/berate

Ridicule: speech or action intended to cause contemptuous laughter at a person or thing; derision. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ridicule

Can you see the palpable discrepancy between the two? to berate is to rebuke someone with the motive making him/her to feel remorseful and repent, while to ridicule is make libelous and deriding statements against someone with a malicious gibe in order to besmirch his/her reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloody State Of Ekwulobia- Nnewi Road Anambra State / Did GEJ Have Dino Melaye In Mind When He Made This Prophecy? / Tradermoni: Why Is The FGN Requesting For PVC No. Of Applicants? Photo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.