Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release (30309 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Photo Of Omoyele Sowore After His Release / DSS Arrests Emeh James Anyalekwa, Igbere TV Blogger; Site Shutdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Daniel058(m): 8:08am On Oct 17, 2016
The guy is a nairalander and senior boss to many bloggers with almost 5000 friends on fb and many unreplied friend requests.

4 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Am suprised why this post hasnt hit the front page. Where re the mods?

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2016
tociano009:
He published too much lies though

Where re the lies? Pls stop this blackmail

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Fedayeen02: 10:02am On Oct 17, 2016
blackpanda:
Why is it only igbos congratulating him??
Because he is igbo

Anu mpama

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Fedayeen02: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The lying mammal should learn to infuse a little truth to the gargantuan lies he publishes on his useless blog.

They say "Nigerians" react.. Frankly, I only see iPod bastards there and no Nigerian. And the useless camel gave them a "like" each for encouragement. cheesy
painment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Earth2Metahuman: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2016
blackpanda:
cos the site is pro flat heads cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by tociano009(m): 10:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Blessynokoro:

Where re the lies? Pls stop this blackmail
you know of course

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by MadCow1: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
porshuch:
nkogheri gi nkea aburukwa gini? Poverty mentality. Biko irigokwa nri taa? Mkpi awusa.

i'ka a ju ya ma o'sago Aru, ya fo di i'ri nni.. grin

Biko gba chie Okuko Afonja anwa nkiti. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by seguno2: 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
The lying mammal should learn to infuse a little truth to the gargantuan lies he publishes on his useless blog.

Maybe he is only trying to match our able minister Lai Mohammed. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by gidgiddy: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Him and his blog support Biafra, who did you think was going to congratulate him?

Buhari might try as much as he can to silence the voice of self determination but he will never succeed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by swizzdre(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
Naso den dy push person go prison o guy. Ask KANU or ffk
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Okeikpu(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
Igbo niggas asogbugom smiley
Proudly Igbo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Okeikpu(m): 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
ThanGod he didn't change hs names like one Heneiken Lokpobiri grin
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by vickylala239: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oildichotomy:
This your comment is the major reason Nigeria can never be United

Bt the guy is Jst being truthful.....

Does Are igbo guys.... biafra
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by gidimasters(m): 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2016
DesChyko:

That's how you sell your own because of HATE.

Instead of me to be a HATE-Blinded Nigerian, I will carry my Igbo go join the iPAD movement.. #IgweBuIke..

Mr man, why did you screenshot my comment?

You don baf?
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2016
They have made another man popular, just like Nnamdi Kanu. I never knew or heard of these two people until DSS arrested them. Wrong steps by federal government always.

3 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Oildichotomy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
vickylala239:

Does Are ignore guys.... biafra
Auto-correct I suppose?
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by vickylala239: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Daniel058:
The guy is a nairalander and senior boss to many bloggers with almost 5000 friends on fb and many unreplied friend requests.

Lol!!!!!

5,000,000,000 frnd is now achievement...

Being a Nairalander is Now an achievement....

Having any unreplied frnd request is an achievement...

To b Frank anyone can Hv millions of frnds.....

I personally Dnt knw 90% of Ppl who keep adding me....

All dis shiiiiiit Are rubbish if u Dnt knw....

Did d 5million frnds, mke fg to release him Dat day?so what's d effect of d millions frnds....

If kalu with battalion biafra followers can b in cell,talk mre of common 5k frnds...

Meanwhile check my new look

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by vickylala239: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Auto-correct I suppose?

Yeah Tnks....igbo I mean
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
He staged it!!!!! and I'll prove it!
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by basadenet: 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let him tell us what happen so Nigerians can react.
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by ikombe: 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:

They say "Nigerians" react.. Frankly, I only see iPod bastards there and no Nigerian. And the useless camel gave them a "like" each for encouragement. cheesy
Mynd44 abeg come ban dis guy abeg grin
He broke rule no:2
2) Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR
THEIR TRIBES.

3 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Lawcurrent(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
look your back very well, before you talk or they will hijack you(James)
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by chimoskyg(m): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
This man recently got married
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2016
razortruth:
They have made another man popular, just like Nnamdi Kanu. I never knew or heard of these two people until DSS arrested them. Wrong steps by federal government always.

Wrong step indeed
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
vickylala239:

Does Are igbo guys.... biafra

Na only Igbo names u see there?
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Okeikpu:
Igbo niggas asogbugom smiley
Proudly Igbo tongue

Proudly Igbo!

1 Like

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Blessynokoro: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
gidgiddy:

Him and his blog support Biafra, who did you think was going to congratulate him?

Buhari might try as much as he can to silence the voice of self determination but he will never succeed

God bless u my brother
Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by ArodewilliamsT: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
When I told the cantankerous muslim pro-dullard zombies that Igberetv news will be back and stronger because it's not owned by a spineless and cowardly yoruba Afonja, they lamented to high heavens. Now who is the prophet?

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Eme James Anyalekwa Posted This On Facebook After His Release by Emassive(m): 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
The more reason why Nigeria doesn't exist. For you to say only One Tribe means there are different types of Nigerian not exactly tribes. ****
ionsman:
His tribe men react, not Nigerians. Because Nigeria is a combination of different tribes. I can only sight a particular tribe there. Thank you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Osinbajo, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi & El-Rufai At Kaduna Airport / How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.