Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah (12870 Views)

Du'a When Slaughtering Or Offering A Sacrifice / Slaughtering Animal Upon Constructing A New House / Dieting For The Sake Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by MuslimHowto: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Allah the Exalted said: “Say: Verily my prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the worlds. He has no partner. And of this I have been commanded, and I am the first of the Muslim.” (Ch.6: V162-163)

“Therefore turn in prayer to your Lord and sacrifice (to Him only)”. (Ch.108:V2)

Ali bin Abi Talib said “Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) informed me about four Judgments (of Allah):

1. Allah’s curse is upon the one who slaughters (devoting his sacrifice) anything other than to Allah;

2. Allah’s curse is upon the one who curses his own parents;

3. Allah’s curse is upon the one who shelters heretic (who has brought a Bid’ah in religion);

4. Allah’s curse is upon the one who alters the landmarks (who changes boundary lines).”

Ahmed reports that Tariq bin Shihab narrated that Allah’s Messenger (Peace be upon him) said: “A man entered Paradise because of a fly, and a man entered Hell-fire because of a fly. The Companions asked, “How was that possible O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Two men passed by the people who had an idol by which they would not allow anyone to pass without making sacrifice to it. They ordered one man to make sacrifice. He said., ‘I have nothing to present as an offering.’

The people told him, ‘Sacrifice something, even if it be a fly.’ So he presented a fly (to their Idol). They opened the way for him, and thus he entered the Hell fire. They said to the other, ‘Sacrifice something.’ He said, ‘I will never sacrifice anything to any other than Allah, Most Majestic and Glorious.’ So they struck his throat and killed him, and so he entered Paradise.”

Important issues of the Lesson

The curse on those who sacrifice to any other than Allah. A Curse is upon those who curse their parents (by cursing others’ parents and in turn, the latter curses his parents).

Cursed is the person who shelters the heretic (Muhdith) in religion. That is, a person innovates something that is necessarily only Allah’s right to do and then seeks shelter with someone who assists him in it.

A Curse is upon him who unjustly alters the landmark, i.e. The boundaries that differentiate one person’s land from his neighbor’s, and changes them to encroach upon that land orb obstruct it.

The simple but tremendous story of the fly. The person who presented a fly to the idol went to Hell though not intending to do such an act (beforehand). Indeed, he did it to save himself from the threat of idolaters.

Knowing how hated Shirk is to the hearts of the believers in the case of the man who was patient in facing execution and did not give-in to their demand in spite of the fact that they only demanded an external act from him.

The man who went to Hell-fire was a Muslim. If he had been a disbeliever (Kafir), the Prophet (Peace be upon him) would not have said: “He went to Hell merely for a fly.”

This is a confirmation of the Hadeeth “Paradise is closer than the laces of your shoes and the Hell-fire is likewise.”

The action of the heart crucial, even among the idol worshippers.

Source>>> https://www.muslimhowto.com/2020/03/slaughtering-for-sake-of-allah.html

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by XXXXTENTACION: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
I will be back tongue

3 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by hakeem4(m): 10:28am On Jul 31, 2020
I witnessed the killing of a ram today and I didn’t like the immolation

9 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by sofiscatedmoron: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2020
angry
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by kokkubabboni421(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2020
K
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Hades2016(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2020
hakeem4:
I witnessed the killing of a ram today and I didn’t like the immolation
na dem grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Hades2016(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2020
Let me put on my cloth and start going to my Muslim friends house one after the other to eat fresh ram and cow meat grin grin cheesy... Between am not the first to comment e pain me small make I no lie angry angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I will be back tongue
Me too

4 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Vulcanheph(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2020
I'm Surprised at the speed the mods use to Push religious threads to front page .it took less than one page for them to do so, but most educative threads never that are quite long never make it there.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Nigerianleleyi0: 10:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Who is killing this one.?

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by GalPissetzky: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I'm Surprised at the speed the mods use to Push religious threads to front page .it took less than one page for them to do so, but most educative threads never that are quite long never make it there.......
the thing tire me o. very irrelevant and uneducative post, them go push am to front page in the name of allah

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2020
advocatejare:
Sacrificing animal is not new to Islam, the pagan Abdulmuttalib, the grandfather of Muhammad whom all the Islamic sources agree was a pagan and an idol worshipper sacrificed animals to his idol.

You will soon know the name of that idol of his:

Animal sacrifice and sharing for people to eat was a pagan tradition that Muhammad brought into Islam, it has nothing to do with Abraham. Abraham offered his Ram as a burnt offering, he didn't share it among people.
Some people ar just dumb with their little knowledge they'll attack Islam ,no wonder they say idiots think they know it all
Ibrahim(AS)started the practice i know u know the story how it started ,he was a pious Muslim mentioned in the Quran ..so wats pagan here..
And in Islam ,Muhammad (SAW) said if u practice anything which is from another religion then u belong to them ..
Let that sink in ,get fact straight before u attack Islam ,av sense at least

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i slaughter muslim girls pussy with my dick in the name of allah and mohamed
Keep it up,just remember a day is coming that ur dick won't rise again ,when you'll be buried ,I pray u don't regret that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
the thing tire me o. very irrelevant and uneducative post, them go push am to front page in the name of allah
Alaye, if this thing pain u ,hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by GalPissetzky: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Keep it up,just remember a day is coming that ur dick won't rise again ,when you'll be buried ,I pray u don't regret that time
the time will come for everyone so this statement is useless. no make me Bleep your imam wife for yansh in the name of muhamad o

8 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Some people ar just dumb with their little knowledge they'll attack Islam ,no wonder they say idiots think they know it all
Ibrahim(AS)started the practice i know u know the story how it started ,he was a pious Muslim mentioned in the Quran ..so wats pagan here..
And in Islam ,Muhammad (SAW) said if u practice anything which is from another religion then u belong to them ..
Let that sink in ,get fact straight before u attack Islam ,av sense at least

Carry your frustration to this Islamic website

https://questionsonislam.com/question/how-did-incident-prophets-father-abdullah-being-vowed-be-sacrificed-take-place

3 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by IslamVIRGINS(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Your blood tasty god allah is happy today just because millions of rams shall be slaughter for it (allah) to suck there blood

2 Likes

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2020
advocatejare:

Carry your frustration to this Islamic website

https://questionsonislam.com/question/how-did-incident-prophets-father-abdullah-being-vowed-be-sacrificed-take-place
Carry ur frustration back to the site and ask ,does it have backing from the Quran ?No
From the hadith ?No
So wtf is that
If a Muslim tells me that ,am praying wrongly ,I'll ask him backing from the hadith .if he can't provide then he's wrong am right .
We follow things with backings from hadith or Quran .know abt our religion before u start blabbing shit out of ur stinking mouth

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 11:40am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
the time will come for everyone so this statement is useless. no make me Bleep your imam wife for yansh in the name of muhamad o
Okay happy bleeping ,until u jam magun
U go know wassup
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
i just wan Bleep muhamed yansh before i hug am grin grin
Subhanallah ,u accepted the shahada just to come and say this ,may Allah forgive u
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by advocatejare(m): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Carry ur frustration back to the site and ask ,does it have backing from the Quran ?No
From the hadith ?No
So wtf is that
If a Muslim tells me that ,am praying wrongly ,I'll ask him backing from the hadith .if he can't provide then he's wrong am right .
We follow things with backings from hadith or Quran .know abt our religion before u start blabbing shit out of ur stinking mouth

Let's see who is blabbing now : let's examine the Quran:

Most Muslims do not know that Sarah was not the mother of Ishmael. Ishmael is the ancestor of the Arabs and Muhammad. Ishmael was the son of Hagar the Egyptian slave of Sarah.

Imams and Ustaz always lie to us that Abraham wanted to sacrifice Ishmael but the Quran never made that claim. The Quran was silent on the name of the sacrificial son, but it's glaring that the son is Isaac

The Quran is disjointed, I'll help you by bringing it together so that you can know that Isaac is the one whose glad tidings was brought
رَبِّ هَبْ لِى مِنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

فَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِغُلٰمٍ حَلِيمٍ
"So We gave him good tidings of a forbearing boy."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 101)

وَامْرَأَتُهُۥ قَآئِمَةٌ فَضَحِكَتْ فَبَشَّرْنٰهَا بِإِسْحٰقَ وَمِنْ وَرَآءِ إِسْحٰقَ يَعْقُوبَ
"And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob."
(QS. Hud 11: Verse 71)

وَبَشَّرْنٰهُ بِإِسْحٰقَ نَبِيًّا مِّنَ الصّٰلِحِينَ
"And We gave him good tidings of Isaac, a prophet from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 112)

فَلَمَّا بَلَغَ مَعَهُ السَّعْىَ قَالَ يٰبُنَىَّ إِنِّىٓ أَرٰى فِى الْمَنَامِ أَنِّىٓ أَذْبَحُكَ فَانْظُرْ مَاذَا تَرٰى  ۚ قَالَ يٰٓأَبَتِ افْعَلْ مَا تُؤْمَرُ  ۖ سَتَجِدُنِىٓ إِنْ شَآءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصّٰبِرِينَ
"And when he reached with him [the age of] exertion, he said, O my son, indeed I have seen in a dream that I [must] sacrifice you, so see what you think. He said, O my father, do as you are commanded. You will find me, if Allah wills, of the steadfast."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 102)

The Quran didn't tell us why Abraham's wife smiled (wife not slave girl) we will pardon the Quran for not telling us because the Quran had said we should believe in the Torah and in the Torah, the reason why Sarah laughed was explained.

Muhammad knew that he plagiarized the Torah, Psalms and Gospels that was why he directed you to those books for proper understanding of what he told you because without those books most stories in the Quran can't be understood, and he was also exonerating himself in a way. So that on day of judgement when you're giving excuses that Muhammad was the one that misled you, Muhammad would simply tell you that he had instructed you to find out the truth by yourself

Now let me teach you.

"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."
(QS. As-Saaffaat 37: Verse 100)

This is the Explanation :

Genesis 15
Verse 1 : Some time later, the Lord spoke to Abram in a vision and said to him, “Do not be afraid, Abram, for I will protect you, and your reward will be great.”

2. But Abram replied, “O Sovereign Lord, what good are all your blessings when I don’t even have a son? Since you’ve given me no children, Eliezer of Damascus, a servant in my household, will inherit all my wealth.

4. Then the Lord said to him, “No, your servant will not be your heir, for you will have a son of your own who will be your heir.”

But Sarah decided to help God by giving her maid, Hagar to Abraham because Sarah felt she was too old to have a child.

Genesis 16:1-2
Now Sarai, Abram’s wife, had not been able to bear children for him. But she had an Egyptian servant named Hagar.
So Sarai said to Abram, “The Lord has prevented me from having children. Go and sleep with my servant. Perhaps I can have children through her.” And Abram agreed with Sarai’s proposal.

But when Hagar got pregnant for Abraham, she began to treat Sarah in contempt and Sarah reported to Abraham who then asked Sarah to deal with Hagar as she liked since Hagar was her maid. Sarah then sent Hagar away and the Angel of the Lord saw Hagar and instructed her to go back and submit to the authority of Sarah her mistress and the Angel of the Lord told Hagar that the child in her womb will be called Ishmael and that

"This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamedas a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives.”

Perfect description of Muhammad, a wild man, untamed and in open hostility against his relatives the descendants of Isaac(Israel)
-Genesis 16:5-12

Now, God brought the good tidings of Isaac by telling Abraham that Sarah would have a child

Genesis 17:15-22
Then God said to Abraham, “Regarding Sarai, your wife—her name will no longer be Sarai. From now on her name will be Sarah.
And I will bless her and give you a son from her! Yes, I will bless her richly, and she will become the mother of many nations. Kings of nations will be among her descendants.”

Then Abraham bowed down to the ground, but he laughed to himself in disbelief. “How could I become a father at the age of 100?” he thought. “And how can Sarah have a baby when she is ninety years old?”

Then Abraham wanted to help God again by saying God should simply bless Ishmael instead of trying to give Sarah a child at that very old age.

But God replied, “No—Sarah, your wife, will give birth to a son for you. You will name him Isaac, and I will confirm my covenant with him and his descendants as an everlasting covenant.

He said He will bless Ishmael too but his covenant will be with Isaac.

Now on the issue of Sarah's laughter.

Genesis 18:10-14

Then one of them said, “I will return to you about this time next year, and your wife, Sarah, will have a son!” Sarah was listening to this conversation from the tent.

Abraham and Sarah were both very old by this time, and Sarah was long past the age of having children.

So she laughed silently to herself and said, “How could a worn-out woman like me enjoy such pleasure, especially when my master—my husband—is also so old?”

Then the Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh? Why did she say, ‘Can an old woman like me have a baby?’

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return about this time next year, and Sarah will have a son.”

Genesis 21:1-3
The Lord kept his word and did for Sarah exactly what he had promised.

She became pregnant, and she gave birth to a son for Abraham in his old age. This happened at just the time God had said it would.
And Abraham named their son Isaac.

Later, Ishmael was making fun of Isaac and Sarah saw him and asked Abraham to send Hagar and Ishmael away and that was how they left Abraham's house leaving Abraham with only Isaac as the only Son in his house, long before Abraham was instructed to sacrifice Isaac.

Now, the Bible was clear on whom Abraham was to sacrifice

Genesis 22:2

“Take your son, your only son—yes, Isaac, whom you love so much—and go to the land of Moriah. Go and sacrifice him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by GalPissetzky: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Subhanallah ,u accepted the shahada just to come and say this ,may Allah forgive u
that s why u fuckers shuld not force people to accept your useelss subhanallah

1 Like

Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by GalPissetzky: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Akhirastriver:

Okay happy bleeping ,until u jam magun
U go know wassup
magun dey learn for where i dey
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
magun dey learn for where i dey
Agba ,master
Naso so one guy wey dey one cult lyk dat talk ,he talk say he get charm strong one .
Na one bullet kill am
Re: Slaughtering For The Sake Of Allah by Akhirastriver(m): 12:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
GalPissetzky:
that s why u fuckers shuld not force people to accept your useelss subhanallah
And its there because suckers lyk u wants to comment trash ,werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Muslim Women Cover Their Hair? / Can Any Peace Loving Muslims Out There Explain This? / When Will Ramadan 1441AH End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.