Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie (5164 Views)

Naija Babe Flashes Her Pants As She Teaches How To Do Shaku Shaku Dance(video) / Even If You Paid The Dowry Twice, Must You Squeeze Her Oranges Like This? (Pic) / This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by gluckz: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2016
OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges in Er0tic Selfie
My prayer is simply that when the judgement day comes, I should not be caught up on the wrong side. >>>>SEE MORE AT: http://gistme.co.uk/omg-instagram-babe-flashes-her-oranges-in-er0tic-selfie-2/

1 Share

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by kachimighty0000: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
warridis....children of nowadays
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by munachymso: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmm...nice oranges

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by baur(m): 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Recession na bastard o...We no buy, thank u.....

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Collenshy2020(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
My prayer is simply that when the judgement day comes, I should not be caught up on the wrong side.
Promoting wrongful deed, Keep deceiving yourself.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by emerged01(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
She Don join bad gang

1 Like

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Perversed generation.
She will be the first to shout sexual harassment unmindful that her irresponsible actions are very provocative to our male folks.
Pls. Let's forgive her for she knows not the fire she has kindled in some people's heart.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by alegbeleye(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
Engineer carry over. Child of the world; you have join badt gang abi.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by uboma(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
lol

she is well endowed
grin
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by DumaEmpire(m): 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Silicon
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
As they say "when a girl is beautiful but without brains her private parts pussy will suffer!
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by firstking01(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Collenshy2020:
My prayer is simply that when the judgement day comes, I should not be caught up on the wrong side.
Promoting wrongful deed, Keep deceiving yourself.
You can be caught up anywhere and still make heaven, even if you are in a brothel....what matters is what you went to the brothel to do and your mindset at that particular point in time...ok, ponder over this??
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by kabanayol9(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
The oranges ain't bad anyway.
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
I wish she held my magic stick instead
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Collenshy2020(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
firstking01:
You can be caught up anywhere and still make heaven, even if you are in a brothel....what matters is what you went to the brothel to do and your mindset at that particular point in time...ok, ponder over this??
breeze.
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Ymain(f): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
Perversed generation.
She will be the first to shout sexual harassment unmindful that her irresponsible actions are very provocative to our male folks.
Pls. Let's forgive her for she knows not the fire she has kindled in some people's heart.

ur dumb,,
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by policy12: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

ur dumb,,

At Ymain dt is too harsh it's his opinion...anyway nice pics
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Yinkey6(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Old picture. Mtchew...
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by ConcNiggress56(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

ur dumb,,

you are here again.. calling someone who is bemoaning immoral practices among ladies dumb...

now who is dumber

i won't blame you..i blame your ebola infected cleavage

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by buffalowings: 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
Perversed generation.

Not provocative to me

If she want make she go naked
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Coyotejack(m): 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's just the under boob na
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
ConcNiggress56:

you are here again.. calling someone who is bemoaning immoral practices among ladies dumb...

now who is dumber

i won't blame you..i blame your ebola infected cleavage
Lol! Babe chill nau, why d'you have such a hard on for that chick? All the way from that other thread fa grin
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Osyxcel(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
This one should be locked in the other room for the rest of her life.... grin
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by lailo: 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
She can't be normal
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
all for the sake of likes
Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ymain:

ur dumb,,

Re: OMG! Instagram Babe Flashes Her Oranges In Erotic Selfie by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ymain:

ur dumb,,

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Steps Out In Shocking Outfit (photo) / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? / She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.