Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos (50085 Views)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Abugab(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
Even at this glaring level, wailers are still saying Chibok girls is a scam. I wish them what they wish others. Big thanks to Mr President and his team for the work thus far. I know many more will still come out alive and healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by 1wolex85: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

There is nothing like 218 Chibok girls. They could be 50 maybe 100. 218 is an inflated figure.

and you know this how?

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by 1wolex85: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

One thing I know for sure is that Boko haram was a political tool in quest to regain power.

These innocent girls are mere pundits.

This is heartless. This is sheer wickedness.

God's judgement will come someday.

I hope you know BH started during Yar Adua's regime, so who were they trying to regain power from?

3 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by gurunlocker: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
mars123:
...says a phool.

I always come across your post, I noticed you are the second in command, zombie department.... You eat anything thrown at you... I wish you luck... I hope you won't mention me again.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by ajakpe: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wl tank Allah 2 see dos gal
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Martinola(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Afta all d banging, drilling and pounding dey got 4rm dos animals...worth tnkin God 4 sha
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by SirAfoy1(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
In the bush of sambisa there we sat down
yee-eh we wept when we remembered Chibok
when the wicked carried us away in captivity
required from us a song, now how shall we sing
Lord's song in a strange land

this song came to my mind when I was looking at that picture
I dedicate it to them
welcome from captive

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Funjosh(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is so good cool
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by gretblue: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

There is nothing like 218 Chibok girls. They could be 50 maybe 100. 218 is an inflated figure.
You can read your contradicting message again and again.

3 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Eberex(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
book haram menac and the kidnapping of the chibok girls was all a political set up by APC government to create uncertain on Jonathan's government. masterminded by key figures in APC.
just keep watching, each of the chibok girls would be returned batch by batch. its not like buhari is even doing anything about it.
the next batch of chibok girls would be released during another crisis.

same way this one is being used to cover up the corruption in the judiciary system

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by rusher14: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
1wolex85:

I hope you know BH started during Yar Adua's regime, so who were they trying to regain power from?

Don't you know some people pay more attention to rumours than history?

3 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by lailo: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

One thing I know for sure is that Boko haram was a political tool in quest to regain power.

My friend,listen good.Bokoharam was and is neva a political tool to hijack power from anybody.Bokoharam is a religion and power of some politicians to islamize d whole north and by extension nigeria.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by scarface04(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
am still not convinced.. next episode please!!!

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by 99foxxy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
So much tears in my eyes must especially for the parents of those girls, my God console your hearts and make your daughters never feel like strangers after this long. sweet reunion.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Uchenduin: 7:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Y wnt them return since their oga don win election. Who is deceiving who? Dnt worry,soon aisha wil open d rest secrets

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by xtivin(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
They have been bokoed
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by 4nobody4every1: 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
sad sad
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by qleap2all(m): 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

To regain power? Another thesis!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by chukagodwin(m): 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm Naija and politics, Chibok Scam.....mtweeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

before una say na scam...na u say them no reach 218 again..

devil dey watch u oooo

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by naijaboy756: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is soooo emotional. Thank God for today!
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

From "it was a scam" to political tool. I am shocked at the way people take this issue of the Chibok girls to play politics.

2 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
1wolex85:

Why are you entertaining these very stewpid people? They cannot reason at all. Maybe if you tell them that their Brain is an app, they might just use it.

2 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by kollinpowel(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
I saw them holding their parents and tears rolled down my cheeks. Welcome back Girls.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

At least you agree that there was a Kidnap. I wonder with the resemblance in the 1st picture, people still dey fool themselves.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Promismike:
the scam continuezzzz

Scam! if you really believe that. It tells alot about you.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Alanzazani: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
i just pray the government wont dump these children and leave them to suffer stigmatization and psychological trauma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.