Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos (50092 Views)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja / Names Of The Released 21 Chibok Girls (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by emvico(m): 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
hmmmmm.

FTC 4th time today.

From Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulquadri
Oga, can you work in A pure water company? atleast they will pay you upto 10k in a month. it will help this your jobless act

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 8:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
emvico:

Oga, can you work in A pure water company? atleast they will pay you upto 10k in a month. it will help this your jobless act
i go work ooo. abeg connect me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by ensamy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
without them being kidnaped the world would not have know a small town Chibok.
Its a price they have to pay . This is evil that will give birth to Good . God calls light out of darkness .
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by emvico(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:

i go work ooo. abeg connect me.
funny guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=emvico post=50257694][/quote] I don finish my ND man. I dey go for hnd next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Nnamdd1:
The 21 Chibok Girls released on Thursday, October 13th by the deadly Boko Haram Sect after over two years in Captivity have finally reunited with their parents.
The 21 Chibok Girls who are currently receiving treatment at a government facility in Abuja, met with their parents for the first time since April 13th, 2014.
See more photos below.
http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/released-21-chibok-girls-reunite-with-their-parents.html
The first picture...the pain in the father's eyes cry
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
emvico:
funny guy.
i just finish my IT so am free for now. till next year.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Incrizz(f): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is so emotional *hanky*
Sorry girlss... cry
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by gimbayaro(m): 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
hmmmmm.

FTC 4th time today.

FTC for the 4th time shows you dont have work to do

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
gimbayaro:

FTC for the 4th time shows you dont have work to do
Abeg find me work ooo. am jobless.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by osusuallstars: 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
HQuadreal:
hmmmmm.

FTC 4th time today.

what do yo gain by this FTC comment, like u are a kid

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 8:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
osusuallstars:
Mind your business for here. oooo Na you get my hand or is it your FTC.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by HQuadreal: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
osusuallstars:
am a kid na. agbalagba tuale.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by ochallo: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
PDP would have never found these girls even if they comb the whole world. it was a perfect script and even Nigerians that were doubting before are already falling along.
621 women and girls were rescued just before Buhari resumed and yet the military made it a point of duty to let Nigerians know, they were not chibok girls.
How were these girls released?
From who?
Where?
how come no one is questioning them about the others?
if there were negotiations, what was used in return for the girls?
Have these girls been identified by the Principal , or by the bbog GROUP?

Remember the second girl that was rescued and was not identifiable.
It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

One thing I know for sure is that Boko haram was a political tool in quest to regain power.

These innocent girls are mere pundits.

This is heartless. This is sheer wickedness.

God's judgement will come someday.

You were making sense until the last sentence.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by xreal: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
demsid:
eyaa. this is touching but them no reach half of those that are still in captivity. bring back our remaining girls o.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by piagetskinner(m): 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2016
We pray those lunatics release the remaining 90℅
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by ensamy(m): 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2016
They have paid the heavy price for success. Chibok is now popular around the world . soon They will become celebrities and travel around the world and also school in better schools.
Evil will give birth to Good as God calls light out of ddarkness.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by NkayTiana(f): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
I just wonder how these children manage to act
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by greatermax77(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2016
season film disc one showing clearly
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by nellyelitz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
u see what isl.am has cause, thank God they'll return to their religion sad
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by flokii: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Happy for them..
It's not easy to be held captive for so long, the trauma and all
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Alfranco(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
stellx:
So sweet !!
Already feel tears in my eyes just seeing this happy reunion.
Never again shall our daughters be herded by some lunatics into slavery.
Amen!!! I also pray such for the family of the 14 year old girl in the den of those terrorists in 'Katinas'.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by progress69: 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

One thing I know for sure is that Boko haram was a political tool in quest to regain power.

These innocent girls are mere pundits.

This is heartless. This is sheer wickedness.

God's judgement will come someday.

BH first came to the lime light when a Northern President frm the killer useless PDP was in Power, and the leader was quickly assassinated for a cover up under the same PDP. So who and who were trying to regain power?

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by zcee: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ar chibok girls d only girls kidnapped,wat of other girls being kidnapped, I don't understand d issue of this chibok girls abduction,d way people talk bout der abduction is somehow as if its only chibok girls are being held hostage
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Ndolarr: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Shame on Kemal Chikwe, Fanikayode and Fayose as well as other lousy, wicked and imbecilic PDP members and sympathizers who openly doubted the Chibok saga and called it a scam! GEJ was misled by these idiots to not take immediate action to rescue the girls. God is watching and will reward them all for their sadistic manipulation of Chibok saga!

1 Like

Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ndolarr:
Shame on Kemal Chikwe, Fanikayode and Fayose as well as other lousy, wicked and imbecilic PDP members and sympathizers who openly doubted the Chibok saga and called it a scam! GEJ was misled by these idiots to not take immediate action to rescue the girls. God is watching and will reward them all for their sadistic manipulation of Chibok saga!

Hiaa,wetin be this..Nigerians are living below 1/2 dollar in a day and u are here chanting PDP ,APC. .abeg people cannot feed two times daily now...let d government relax their stiff policies na that be d koko now
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by wahihi(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
BUHARI PLS TELL YOUR BOYS TO RELEASE THE REST OF THEM.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by wahihi(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ndolarr:
SHAME ON YOU TOO FOR BELIEVING THAT CHIBOK GIRLS IS NOT A SCAM AND YOUR REWARD WILL SURELY COME FROM GOD AS WELL FOR POINTING AN ACCUSING FINGER ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by TEYA: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
Icecomrade:

There is nothing like 218 Chibok girls. They could be 50 maybe 100. 218 is an inflated figure.
gradually you guys will accept the truth. at first you guys said there were no chibok girls, now you are saying its just 50 of them and not 218. the gej you are defending never denied 218 girls were abducted, but you chose to cry louder than the bereaved. please yourselves.
Re: Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos by cutekhalifa(m): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2016
why are those girls and their parents forcing tears... not my concern, now #bring our girls should go and rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / #EndSARS Protester, Jane Practises With Her Prosthetic Leg Bought From Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.