Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside (1301 Views)

When The Wrong One Loves You Right!!! / Marrying A Man That Already Has Kids / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by smartsoft(m): 6:09am On Jan 20, 2006
Hey, what do you think you going to do on this kind of suitation?

You love your husband (or wife) so much, and he (or she) knows you love him (or her). Both of you love each other.

But later you find out that he (or she) has about 2 kids with someone else outside your matrimonial home.

Tell us, what will you do?
Re: Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by ZuluNation(m): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2006
She better be collecting some child support for them two kids, or I'll be pissed like a mug.
Re: Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by smartsoft(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2006
hahahaha! Elaborate more on what you meant. Thanks man.
Re: Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by dejiolowe: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2006
I will be shattered, then I will do something.
Re: Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by prettyH(f): 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2006
dejiolowe:

I will be shattered, then I will do something.
What something do you want to do
Re: Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by eveseh(f): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2006
prettyH:

What something do you want to do

yea what something?
Re: Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside by Akinagirl(f): 5:59am On Jun 28, 2007
yeah really, what, something?

(1) (Reply)

Non-communicating Cousins / New Forms Of Kidnapping!: Pls Beware / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.