Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges (12032 Views)

I Met With Maina In Dubai - Malami Tells Senate Panel / NJC Disagrees With NBA, Says Won’t Suspend Nor Ask Accused Judges To Step Down / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by sharpden: 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
AMIDST  allegation of vendatta against him by two judges whose home the Department of State Security raided last week, the Attorney General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, has advised the duo to go to court and prove their innocence.

Malami while reacting to the gamut of allegations fired against him by the two judges through his Media Adviser, Comrade Salihu Isah, described their claims as mere afterthought, which he says does not have the force of law.

It will be recalled that Justice Ademola Adeniyi and Justice Dimgba both of the Federal High Court, Abuja, had slammed Malami for being responsible for their travails in the hands of the DSS because of the previous verdicts they delivered against the justice minister.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/prove-your-innocence-in-court-agf-malami-tells-accused-judges/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by ezechueze(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2016
OK
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by hungryboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach-
Adolf Hitler

5 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by chukzyblingz(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who is supposed to make any proof? The accuser or the accused?

21 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by BALLOSKI: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's that simple!

8 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
End of discussion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
No wahala
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by plaetton: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Omg.

See the olodo we have as an attorney general. undecided
Rule of law 101: All are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
It is not, and should not be the other way around in this upside down country.

29 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by kcnwaigbo: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lol which Court? Which Judge will assign the cases? No Judge will be arraigned unless there are indicted by the NJC.

After all their noise will the AGF or DSS try them themselves? They will soon know how powerful the judiciary is

14 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by ishiamu(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach-
Adolf Hitler
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by omaguibu(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2016
Hmmm you think you will remain as AGF? Dont worry this world is cyclic in nature.

4 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Untainted007: 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
This country is corrupt as a whole. Imagine if the judiciary is corrupt then who will be our judge. I think God's judgement should be based on then cos He (God) cant be bribed. All their ill gotten money from bias judgements has been exposed. God will judge them all, nobody is holy in this country self. In PEJ's voice ''KONTINU, there's is God ooooo in all that you are doing''

3 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by kings09(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Dis week will be interesting
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Hedonistically: 8:57am On Oct 17, 2016
When an attorney general does not know where the burden of proof lies, then we know we are truly in a regime of lawlessness.

The following is trite in law, worldwide:

In criminal cases, the burden of proving the defendant's guilt is on the prosecution, and they must establish that fact beyond a reasonable doubt. In civil cases, the plaintiff has the burden of proving his case by a preponderance of the evidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Earth2Metahuman: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2016
plaetton:
Omg.

and how exactly does what he said go against innocent until proven guilty?
undecided

He didn't say the judges are guilty did he?

10 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by MadCow1: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2016
I Concur..

In Nigeria:: All Men are Guilty until Proven Innocent... angry angry Our own too bad.
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Omeokachie: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2016
How convenient Mallam Malami.

Damage their reputation, brand them as thieves, and then ask them to go to court to clear themselves...

It is like rigging an election and asking the person you rigged out to go to court!

How many people know that Bode George was cleared by the Supreme court? All the people remembers and still call him is an ex-convict even when the court had ruled otherwise.

Once a reputation is damaged in our society, it is difficult to rebuild same.

12 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Tytylion(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2016
There non to prove because he not innocent
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Jimiolay(f): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
oya i hope yo listen if thats the case
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by funnynation(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2016
Am here to support! I don't have anything to say concerning this.. Una Good morning!

Nairaland official comedian

1 Like

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by bloggersblog(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2016
hm
funnynation:
Am here to support! I don't have anything to say concerning this.. Una Good morning!

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Firefire(m): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2016
plaetton:
Omg.

cheesy
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by freya8(f): 9:01am On Oct 17, 2016
as simple as that

1 Like

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Nairadays: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2016
Which Judge want's to try Supreme Court Judges? The bench respects themselves in a cult fashion. I believe they will set up special intervention courts.
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Bgorgeous: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2016
No plenty grammar for evening service
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by sakalisis(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Yeye dey smile
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by tonaydo(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2016
i need advice urgently friends before something happen to me o

i am very hungry, should I eat food?

1 Like

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Qmerit(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2016
And my question is who will judge the judges.
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2016
I don't even know what to type. Military didn't Favor us, Democracy became the worst. Africa needs to have its own system of Government that the white man has no idea of

4 Likes

Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by semoly(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2016
hungryboy:
Adolf Hitler
true talk
kcnwaigbo:
Lol which Court? Which Judge will assign the cases? No Judge will be arraigned unless there are indicted by the NJC.
After all their noise will the AGF or DSS try them themselves? They will soon know how powerful the judiciary is
Nah dis comment dey mk me believe FELA ideology about we black #colomentality #sufferingandsmilling
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2016
Nairadays:
Which Judge want's to try Supreme Court Judges? The bench respects themselves in a cult fashion. I believe they will set up special intervention courts.
Another Supreme Judge...
''he who brings Gworo brings life''
Re: Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges by tofolo(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2016
Its the same corrupt Judges that cleared him.
Omeokachie:
How convenient Mallam Malami.

Damage their reputation, brand them as thieves, and then ask them to go to court to clear themselves...

It is like rigging an election and asking the person you rigged out to go to court!

How many people know that Bode George was cleared by the Supreme court? All the people remembers and still call him is an ex-convict even when the court had ruled otherwise.

Once a reputation is damaged in our society, it is difficult to rebuild same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: "Presidency Moves To Appease Labour" - This Day / Presidential Taskteam On Restoration Of Law And Order In Apapa / 9th NASS: Jostling For Other Principal Offices Intensifies Read More At: Https:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.