Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? (1133 Views)

Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / TTT: What Shall It Profit A Man Dt Deny His Family And Loose 25millionnaire. / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Now that I've Tasted All Girls Including You.
Yes!!! I've tasted...
Folashade
Temitope
Okikiola
Chidinma
Yemisi
Florence
Chioma
Viola
Jessica
Ifeoma
Chantel
Racheal
Ewa
Eniola
Ibukunola
Bukky
Bolade
Seyi
Opeyemi
Shakirat
Nafisat
Mistura
Shade
Funke
Ronke
Doyin
Tope
Kemi
Favour
Mary
Olaide
Tosin
Damilola
Adebimpe
Anuoluwapo
Aishat
Odunayo
Feranmi
Funmi
Kudirat
Faithia
Bolanle
Tolani
Folake
Jadesola
Lola
Ifeoluwa
Tosin
Gbemisola
Omolara
Adesola
Ebunoluwaa
Gift
Loveth
Gloria
Chika
Busola
Sayo
Nifemi
Darasimi
Grace
Mayowa
Wunmi
Adetutu
Ashabi
Serah
Nike
Onome
Charlotte
Aminat
Moromoke
Ajarat
Abolore
Bolanle
Seun
Aina
Adeola
Romoke
Ruth
Abosede
Taiwo
Toyin
Titilayo
Bisola
Desola
Esther
Mojisola
Abigael
Victoria
Salewa
Angelina
Beauty
Shewa
Tolu
Hadizah
Helen
Faith
Nene
Wemmy
Clara
Tayo
Kenny
Esther,
just to mention few.
for me to realize
that girls are the same.

#copied@facebook

At the end what do we men gain?

Let's have your contributions.

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Yinkey6(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
ferdvict2:
Now that I've Tasted All Girls Including You.
Yes!!! I've tasted...
Folashade
Temitope
Okikiola
Chidinma
Yemisi
Florence
Chioma
Viola
Jessica
Ifeoma
Chantel
Racheal
Ewa
Eniola
Ibukunola
Bukky
Bolade
Seyi
Opeyemi
Shakirat
Nafisat
Mistura
Shade
Funke
Ronke
Doyin
Tope
Kemi
Favour
Mary
Olaide
Tosin
Damilola
Adebimpe
Anuoluwapo
Aishat
Odunayo
Feranmi
Funmi
Kudirat
Faithia
Bolanle
Tolani
Folake
Jadesola
Lola
Ifeoluwa
Tosin
Gbemisola
Omolara
Adesola
Ebunoluwaa
Gift
Loveth
Gloria
Chika
Busola
Sayo
Nifemi
Darasimi
Grace
Mayowa
Wunmi
Adetutu
Ashabi
Serah
Nike
Onome
Charlotte
Aminat
Moromoke
Ajarat
Abolore
Bolanle
Seun
Aina
Adeola
Romoke
Ruth
Abosede
Taiwo
Toyin
Titilayo
Bisola
Desola
Esther
Mojisola
Abigael
Victoria
Salewa
Angelina
Beauty
Shewa
Tolu
Hadizah
Helen
Faith
Nene
Wemmy
Clara
Tayo
Kenny
Esther,
just to mention few.
Thanks to Coca-Cola for making me realize
that
girls are the same.

#copied@facebook

At the end what do we men gain?

Let's have your contributions.
Congratulations. You deserve the Next MVP Or BET award...

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Realist2: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Send your name, recent address and other important details to me , i want to forward it to Guinness Book of Life.
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Ymain(f): 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
u avnt tasted me thou,,, means u avnt done anything

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Yinkey6(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
Hey Good Evening...
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 9:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
Realist2:
Send your name, recent address and other important details to me , i want to forward it to Guinness Book of Life.
lolz. Lord Raw
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
Really?
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by divinehand2003(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ask King Solomon with his 700 wives and 300 side Chics for the perfect answer - VANITY UPON VANITIES.

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by jonaifame22(m): 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
I gained numbers, names and counts!
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Ymain(f): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Yinkey6:
Hey Good Evening...
hi hw r u
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by divinehand2003(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:

Lol.

Just forward your address to him and maybe it will be his last bus stop because he wouldn't be able to finish tasting such a pretty Lady like you in a life time.
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Yinkey6(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
hi hw r u
I'm doing great. How was your day?
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Boring shii

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
jonaifame22:
I gained numbers, names and counts!
Abi

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
divinehand2003:

Lol.

Just forward your address to him and maybe it will be his last bus stop because he wouldn't be able to finish tasting such a pretty Lady like you in a life time.

U tink so?
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Yinkey6(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
hi hw r u
I'm awesome.. .
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by vicstar(m): 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
ferdvict2:

...just take it to d bank and let's see if u can pull a withdrawal with those names...lol

1 Like

Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Presh900(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
is ur pussy any different??
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Ymain(f): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2016
Presh900:
is ur pussy any different??

it iswink all u av to do is ask
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Presh900(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Ymain:

Pikcha or ahdonbelieveIt
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Ymain(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
Presh900:
Pikcha or ahdonbelieveIt

pm mewink
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2016
1 question. How are you STD free undecided
I know the condom ain't that mighty
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by lloydmonarchy(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Lol o!boy your sperm go be like over water tea ,then better chocolate tea color like !!! Waiting full your dick now na tried powdered sperm ,hahaha u need help oh spiritually ,physically ,then na to miss prayer along side with some traditional herbs and pills .only you my Bro u need to be castrated grin
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Ifakiland(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2016
Smacking numerous pvssy is like hoarding awards...it just feels good frm ur inside and it also boast ur confidence around gals....d more pvssy ure able to knack and dump...d more valueless dos gals become. So no gal can take u for a fool.
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 5:52am On Oct 18, 2016
lloydmonarchy:
Lol o!boy your sperm go be like over water tea ,then better chocolate tea color like !!! Waiting full your dick now na tried powdered sperm ,hahaha u need help oh spiritually ,physically ,then na to miss prayer along side with some traditional herbs and pills .only you my Bro u need to be castrated grin
Its still okay
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 5:55am On Oct 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1 question. How are you STD free undecided
I know the condom ain't that mighty
I tink so
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 5:56am On Oct 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
Smacking numerous pvssy is like hoarding awards...it just feels good frm ur inside and it also boast ur confidence around gals....d more pvssy ure able to knack and dump...d more valueless dos gals become. So no gal can take u for a fool.
Abi
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 5:57am On Oct 18, 2016
Ymain:

Funny but all are dxame
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Nobody: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2016
I think it's about time you get your self tested.

You're harbouring all mater of sti std hiv uit iut vd. You take the alphabet of disease. Clap for yourself.
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 6:04am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:
I think it's about time you get your self tested.

You're harbouring all mater of sti std hiv uit iut vd. You take the alphabet of disease. Clap for yourself.
All dat for one person?
Not really
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2016
ferdvict2:

All dat for one person?
Not really

Now you quote me shocked

I have to get myself tested for cyber std grin
Re: What Shall It Profit Men To Gain The Whole Women...? by ferdvict2(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2016
nubian999:

Now you quote me shocked
I have to get myself tested for cyber std grin
Lol, u no well

(1) (Reply)

I Am Getting Married In 2017.ladies,you Can Now Apply. / . / The Pride Of A 21st Century Woman Is Not An Unbroken Hymen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.