Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari (19668 Views)

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nbote(m): 8:10am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A good President would not run his mouth anyhow. What if there was an exchange?the United States exchanged some Talibans for one US Soldier.

If I recollect properly,the Talibans were released to the Qatar Government.

The Israeli have exchanged terrorists for their Soldiers and Citizens plenty of times,so no big deal here.

The most important thing here is,our girls are getting released gradually back to us,and hopefully they are all released.

And that is what we should be working towards,and not some nosy people trying to know how it is done.

Goodluck Jonathan was unable to secure one FLY from the Boko Haram,let alone one HUMAN.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

I don't know about the authenticity of the news but d way some of u are always quick to point to scenarios in the US in particular and some other world powers is baffling. U always use examples from the US and other western powers in situations where u need to justify SOME actions but yet fail to do so in justifying other actions because "We're not there yet". Every working system is as a result of a smooth running of all it's key components. U shld as well b ready to cite these same nations as examples wen there is a public outcry for some other actions of the govt. I clearly remember one of the govt spokesperson saying nothing was exchanged in return for the gals which we all knew was a big fat lie in the first place. The sooner dey start getting their stories straight the beta for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by ceeethru(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2016
We know you're freeing boko haram prisoners indirectly in disguise of swapping them with fake chibok girls from their imaginary captivities,only time will expose those who nurtured and bred book haram to wreak havoc because of their thirst for power, no evil lasts forever but indeed for a specific period of time.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by MrKrap(m): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2016
d more u look at dis govt, d less u see their shady dealings with boko haram. 21 so called chibokk girls released on goodwill by boko arams tell dat story to d pigs. boko arams has always been a political tool to sweep power for northern born to rule extremist. now dat they have won power, they ar reciprocating d goodwill of boko by releasing top condemned terrorist responsible for d deaths of many christians in d north. boko is now rewarded for their service. n buari who maintain dat an attack on boko arams is an attack on d north is pretending dat he has won d war against boko wen in actual fact boko reduced their attacks as soon as power was returned to d north. why will boko arams soften their attacks under an infidel govt headed by GEJ wen their mission was to destroy n send him out of govt
kabiru sokoto, d condemned terrorist bomber responsible for madalla church bombing in niger state dat resulted in deaths of many christians on christmas day will soon be set free by dis govt. terrorist reward for service to d north.
there was a con3.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sekundosekundo: 8:33am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:

Bros omenka dey give u nightmare?
You see progressive you dey shout omenka
Then you blame my president?
Na OMENKA be dat
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by yeyeboi(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

A good President would not run his mouth anyhow. What if there was an exchange?the United States exchanged some Talibans for one US Soldier.

The Israeli have exchanged terrorists for their Soldiers and Citizens plenty of times,so no big deal here.

The most important thing here is,our girls are getting released gradually back to us,and hopefully they are all released.

And that is what we should be working towards,and not some nosy people trying to know how it is done.

Goodluck Jonathan was unable to secure one FLY from the Boko Haram,let alone one HUMAN.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

U don't have a point, when the us government released the talibans it was all video tapped.

Anybody supporting this government is a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Catastrophe1: 8:34am On Oct 17, 2016
And the movie continues. Bunch of shameless actors and actresses.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by dreezybines: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
That's my President...Nice talk PMB...Wetin concern the Germans with the negotiation... Aproko oshi
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by martineverest(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:

omenka how far? bubu is an olodo, each boko commander released will cause destruction of lives and properties worth more than the millions of dollars the PhD holder negotiated with. BH will also kidnap more girls when they exhaust the ones they have after using them to achieve whatever goal they want and the endless cycle continues
oga,take it or leave:those commanders will have litttle interest in going back to war...even boko haram are quite tired of fighting......the good thing is dat our military is working,even if dey are released,they will still meet dia waterloo
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.
AM SUSPECTING SOMETHING, AS IF seun HAS BEEN BRIBE TO ALLOW YOU TO ALWAYS BE ftc SO THAT YOU CAN DETERMINE OR INITIATE THE DIRECTION OF THE NARRATIVES OR DISCUSSIONS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by AgamaHub: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

You talk like a brain washed individual.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2016
Baba wetin I wan know be say as you dey abroad which method you dey use receive money from naija this one your boys don suspend ATMs in foreign land.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by columbus007(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2016
Tah,liar and where's shekau why hasn't he come out since to say something? He's also familiar with the media as that was also his tools , fool your followers not the rest, spits i'am outta here inshort.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by abokibuhari: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2016
sarrki:

Bros omenka dey give u nightmare?

You see progressive you dey shout omenka

Then you blame my president?
so you dont know that progressive na same person as omenka, baba you be learner
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by DropShot: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.
The emboldened got my lmao!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sekundosekundo: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2016
Progressive01:
I can see one iPod yuut almost dying of frustration over the release of innocent girls held captive by those blood suckers, and the likely release of more of them.

Oga, if the tin pain you so much, please make your mother and sisters available as captives to the terrorist. I'm sure they'd accept such offer with open arms and legs.

A man who doesn't know where the rain started beating him, will not know when the rain stopped beating him. .....l SEKUNDO, rejoice with Nigeria and the families of the girls but who is ABUBAKER SHAKOU, his family, kindred, siblings, age mates etc. Does it mean that no northerner knows this guy or anything about him, why were they (the north) attacking GEJ and Ihejirika for bombarding BOKO HARAM, why did Buhari said 'attack on boko Haram is an attack to the North'. Hmmm!.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by odomanis: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.
Nobody is arguing what you posted above about Israel and America. At least those countries accepted that they did exchange and they gave reasons. We are not against that. We only want our on government to accept that they deed same if, that is what they did. How can you negotiate with a terror group after which they released 21 captives to you without getting anything ? how possible is that? What will boko haram get from this ? We need to know. Because if there is something the government should do in return and they renege on it, there will be fire on the mountain. We need to know so as to be prepared.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by dotedote: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2016
...i am calling out Buhari to show evidence that kabiru is stll under incarceration

Hello, pls who are you?

FakoMaybach1:
Now i am more convinced that Kabiru sokoto is a free man...i am calling out Buhari to show evidence that kabiru is stll under incarceration

for those of u citing US case study because it favors your zombeizm..when US marines got to Osama they took him out...top commanders of such terrorist groups are usually killed, not set free ...Kabiru sokoto is free while reverend King is to die by hanging
i cant see who is a bigger monster between the two

#Bring out kabiru sokoto now
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

You once laid claim to being a registered member of the democratic party in the US and as such receive numerous generic mails from the party. Even though I doubt your claim no thanks to your crude exhibition of allegiance to a man Donald Trump has been understudying all these years in his sordid demeaning of women and the women folk, you throwing your weight behind PMB's Silly claim of not knowing what his government gave in exchange for the released 21 Chibok girls clearly brings to the fore your myopic and narrow political leaning.
So why is he the C in C if such negotiations can be done without his knowledge/approval?
No wonder our economy is in shambles!
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by MrKrap(m): 8:49am On Oct 17, 2016
martineverest:
oga,take it or leave:those commanders will have litttle interest in going back to war...even boko haram are quite tired of fighting......the good thing is dat our military is working,even if dey are released,they will still meet dia waterloo
why will boko keep fighting wen power has return to d north boko arams was just a political tool to return power to northern born to rule extremist.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by kstix(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:

so after all the initial gra gra, the sherifat yields to BH demand and released their commanders, so accepting the conditions set by terrorist is now an achievement??
yes in situations were all ur options and resources have been exhausted, u have no choice but to negotiate for the safety of ur citizens which in this case scenerio are little girls. Men. developed countries like the US and all do it too. so stop saying its not an achievement. and d boko haram that was very effective under the administration of d dumb GEJ are not as effective now.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by kstix(m): 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
Nbote:

I don't know about the authenticity of the news but d way some of u are always quick to point to scenarios in the US in particular and some other world powers is baffling. U always use examples from the US and other western powers in situations where u need to justify SOME actions but yet fail to do so in justifying other actions because "We're not there yet". Every working system is as a result of a smooth running of all it's key components. U shld as well b ready to cite these same nations as examples wen there is a public outcry for some other actions of the govt. I clearly remember one of the govt spokesperson saying nothing was exchanged in return for the gals which we all knew was a big fat lie in the first place. The sooner dey start getting their stories straight the beta for everyone.
wat other scenarios is the US not used as a reference. give an example. they are a developed country and whatever goes on there, directly or indirectly affects us. so tell me Why they cant be used as a reference point?
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by HungerBAD: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2016
expee06:

You once laid claim to being a registered member of the democratic party in the US and as such receive numerous generic mails from the party. Even though I doubt your claim no thanks to your crude exhibition of allegiance to a man Donald Trump has been understudying all these years in his sordid demeaning of women and the women folk, you throwing your weight behind PMB's Silly claim of not knowing what his government gave in exchange for the released 21 Chibok girls clearly brings to the fore your myopic and narrow political leaning.
So why is he the C in C if such negotiations can be done without his knowledge/approval?
No wonder our economy is in shambles!

The only thing i took out was my email address and there are THOUSANDS going back 12 Years.

Democrats.org <democraticparty@democrats.org>
To(MY EMAIL ADDRESS) Oct 13 at 4:35 PM
DemocratsJoin us.
With only 26 days left until Election Day, we're counting on you more than ever. Pitch in $10 to help elect Hillary and Democrats up and down the ticket in every state.

DONATE

I'm not entirely sure what kind of research operation the Trump campaign is running, but when I saw this email from Eric Trump, I'm inclined to believe they don't have one at all.

So as the DNC's Research Director, I wanted to offer my services and flag a few things:

-- The only "momentum" in this race right now is going away from Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton is currently leading Donald Trump by 11 points according to recent polling. She's gone from leading among women by 10 points two weeks ago to 33 points this week.

-- The map Eric Trump is looking at that shows "big gains" is actually one Nate Silver drew up to show what the 2016 electoral math would look like if only men voted:

Nate Silver tweet

-- Unfortunately for the Trump campaign, women have been exercising their right to vote since the 19th Amendment was ratified 96 years ago (despite the best wishes of his supporters, who have started a #RepealThe19th campaign on Twitter) -- in fact, we're now 53% of the electorate and I for one am not planning on staying home on November 8th.

Republicans like Eric Trump and his dad are welcome to continue living in their own reality -- but facts are facts, and they're going to have to face them sooner rather than later. Pitch in $10 or whatever you can today to help us send that message loud and clear on Election Day.

If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

QUICK DONATE: $10

QUICK DONATE: $25

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

QUICK DONATE: $200

Or donate another amount:

https://my.democrats.org/Stronger-Together

Thanks,

Lauren

Lauren Dillon
Research Director
Democratic National Committee

-------- Forwarded message -------
Sender: Eric Trump
Sent: Wed, Oct 12, 2016
Subject: Momentum

Trump logo

Friend, as one of the most dedicated grassroots leaders in the country you know, momentum matters.

And right now all the momentum is on our side.

But the mainstream media are doing everything they can to prop up Crooked Hillary and downplay the incredible Donald Trump surge happening across the nation.
Friend, help us keep the momentum
DONATE NOW >>>

We need your help to continue funding our aggressive ad blitzes and our campaign's get-out-the-vote operation. We're making huge gains against Crooked Hillary that you can see for yourself.
Election Map

We're not just winning national polls like L.A. Times/USC and Rasmussen, we're beating back the increasingly desperate Dems in the battleground states, too.

That's right -- Donald Trump is ahead in 8 of RealClearPolitics' battleground states including OH, NV, CO and IA -- and gaining in seven more!

Friend, we're rising just at the right time -- with just under a month left to go before Election Day.

DONATE NOW >>>

But you know that Crooked Hillary will stop at nothing to defeat us -- and she still has an immense Clinton cash campaign funding advantage to strike back wherever we challenge.

That's why it's more important than ever that we keep pushing, keep fighting, and keep the pressure on Crooked Hillary right now -- and my father is counting on you to make that possible.

With your generous contribution of $5, $15, $25, $50, $100 or even $250 we will deliver an incredible victory for Donald Trump and America.

Sincerely,

Eric Trump

DONATE NOW >>>

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by kstix(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2016
ceeethru:
We know you're freeing boko haram prisoners indirectly in disguise of swapping them with fake chibok girls from their imaginary captivities,only time will expose those who nurtured and bred book haram to wreak havoc because of their thirst for power, no evil lasts forever but indeed for a specific period of time.
and the parents too are fake? and the world that has been campaigning for their release (including the first lady of US) are fake. brother pls get ur brain checked, u need help asap. pray ur kids don't go thru d same ordeal and someone opens his big mouth to say its fake.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Good.

Kudos President Buhari.
Saiiiiiiiii Baba.

So APC is Boko haram ?

No more PDP.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by kstix(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2016
yeyeboi:

U don't have a point, when the us government released the talibans it was all video tapped.

bros abeg, u see the video tape? common stop with these lies... hian.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by freya8(f): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2016
I think he's right this time around
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by ceeethru(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2016
kstix:

and the parents too are fake? and the world that has been campaigning for their release (including the first lady of US) are fake. brother pls get ur brain checked, u need help asap. pray ur kids don't go thru d same ordeal and someone opens his big mouth to say its fake.

This government have realised that they have lost credibility and they come with this package for fools like YOU who will believe them.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Earth2Metahuman: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:

omenka how far? bubu is an olodo, each boko commander released will cause destruction of lives and properties worth more than the millions of dollars the PhD holder negotiated with. BH will also kidnap more girls when they exhaust the ones they have after using them to achieve whatever goal they want and the endless cycle continues
how did you know this?

Are you one of the boko commander released?
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by kstix(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2016
ceeethru:

This government have realised that they have lost credibility and they come with this package for fools like YOU who will believe them.
unless u can come up with irrefutable facts to back up ur points, i'ld say u are the bigger fool for believing in a conspiracy theory. u better find something better doing with ur time than using panadol for someone else's headache.
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by sucess001(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2016
why do we have stae of the art commmunications on the Nigeria Airforce 1? so until you come back, you cant be briefed Mr President?

Jeez!
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Earth2Metahuman: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2016
yeyeboi:

so any body that supports the release our girls from the captivity of monsters by any means necessary is a wicked soul?

You are indeed a yeyeboi..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Tambuwal Announces New Deputy / Xenophobia: Ezekwesili Petitions South Africa President Over Attack On Nigerians / FFK Blasts Buhari For Shaking The Queen But Refused To Shake Female Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.