Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari (19667 Views)

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus / Robert Smith Sponsoring Chibok Girls That Were Released / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2016
Sometimes make sensible comments, just because your family members are not part of the chibok girls doesn't mean you shouldn't value human life at all.
Sometimes you should empathise and put yourself in the position of the brothers of those girls if you're not old enough to to be their father tho.

sad
MXrep:

omenka how far? bubu is an olodo, each boko commander released will cause destruction of lives and properties worth more than the millions of dollars the PhD holder negotiated with. BH will also kidnap more girls when they exhaust the ones they have after using them to achieve whatever goal they want and the endless cycle continues
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:

baba is an incompetent mofo, he failed woefully to liberate the girls and resorted to prisoner swap after all the gra gra

There is a saying that, you can only wake someone who is asleep. Some people have shut their mind n mentality against positivity, hence they would always be pessimistic and would never see a glimmer of hope. It all boils down to poor mental faculty, quite infra dig undecided
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by jpphilips(m): 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:

omenka how far? bubu is an olodo, each boko commander released will cause destruction of lives and properties worth more than the millions of dollars the PhD holder negotiated with. BH will also kidnap more girls when they exhaust the ones they have after using them to achieve whatever goal they want and the endless cycle continues

For every captured terrorist commander, the operating strategy of the terrorist organisation is changed so that the revelation of the captive to his captor becomes worthless. On that basis, they have lost their capacity to strike in the short run hence their release pose very little threat.

conversely, in the long run, they can really be devastating because they have grown beyond ideological conviction to vengeance.
However, the time it takes them to execute a plan is the same time it takes the security agencies to degrade them further so, the whole exchange is as best open ended, not bad, not right, reason it is adopted by advanced countries.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by kstix(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nbote:

My point is we are willing to make these references wen it favours us but to hell with wat dey stand for wen it dey negate our actions. Take an example on most of the govt's actions so far. Can any of these govts repeatedly disobey and ignore court orders? Would any of these govts actually make arrests without as much as having evidences or even having carried out investigations first? Would any of these govts make arrests without having as much as an arrest warrant? Why won't we also make references to these other govts wen our govt does d exact opposite of wat these other govts would have done. My comment is borne out of the fact dat most ppl only make these references wen it's convenient for their arguments.
agreed
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by cutekhalifa(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2016
confused man... the dullard was just a celebrity President , he is busy touring around globe while
his uncle Mamman duara run this quarter system government... I pity the afonjas that bought this chain mantra
Re: Why I Can’t Say How The Chibok Girls Were Released – Buhari by joowealth(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
MXrep:

Arrant Nonsense, what sort of human being are you? While not put yourself in those girls' PARENTS' Shoe and see how it felt to lost a child! Please be HUMANE!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Can’t Be Intimidated By Your Arrests, Muscling; Secondus Tells Buhari / Gov. Tambuwal Announces New Deputy / PDP Asks DSS To Probe Pantami, Seeks Minister’s Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.