Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Photo Of Dominic Johnson Tweet That Deny $18b Lake Chat Deal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dominic Johnson Tweet That Deny $18b Lake Chat Deal (435 Views)

Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / See Gov. El'rufai's Tweet That Exposes The Reason Why He Wouldn't Stop The Killi / Reno Omokri Reacts To Garba Shehu’s Tweet That Buhari Likes Reading Cartoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Dominic Johnson Tweet That Deny $18b Lake Chat Deal by Degratex: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2016
In picture one Bashir Ahmed tweeted that Germany will earmarks $18b for the Lake Chat region area and $50b for the entire area.

In picture two A German man Dominic Johnson tweeted to counter him. Saying that the deal was for $18m and not billion and that it's for humanitarian aid.
Pictures below

Re: Photo Of Dominic Johnson Tweet That Deny $18b Lake Chat Deal by Degratex: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
Emmm let me buy pure water I'm coming
Re: Photo Of Dominic Johnson Tweet That Deny $18b Lake Chat Deal by Mekky2010: 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2016
Mr Johnson don't mind them, lying has become the most recruitive engagement since this administration came into power...everybody is now struggling to outlie each other.

Mr Dominic, by the time Liar Mohammed releases his own bomb u may go into coma...in your own interest stay away from Nigerian news for some period.

We are still enjoying the billions he brought from China, including currency swap which has made 1naira = 1$.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Dominic Johnson Tweet That Deny $18b Lake Chat Deal by PaulIdu: 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Apart from being ineffectual this administration is also very disorganised..If Bashir Ahmed had any sense in his head he would know that Germany can never pledge 18 billion dollar to any cause in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Woman,my Kitchen And My Other Room. / Politics Vs "The Other Room" / Where Is "Oga At The Top"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.