Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt (48515 Views)

Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton's Wedding Invitation (Photoshopped) / Kitchen, Living Room, The Other Room: See This Trending Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by THEcolorGREEN: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why I love the Igbo's. They see money where others see humor. That's how they made Oga at the top t-shirts when it was trending and now they are cashing in on buhari's latest gaffe. Give it to the Igbo's, they are king of business in nigeria. Igbo kwenu

So only igbos 'customise' outfits?
Hmmm my guy u need to open ur eyes o...
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by costandi(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
beautiful232:
wow

we're are all my igbos brothers

una too much

na only school una no send, but you see How to make this money

una too much jare

people are taking it for joke

now we making money on it

Statistically, igbos are the most educated Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by beautiful232(f): 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Statistically, igbos are the most educated Nigerians

I don hear....na joke I dey
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by unuane1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
My kitchen

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
MattFreeman007:
Let Us Get Biafra First , Then We Go Show Una Sey China And Europe Na Learners.... We Must Get There..!!!!

chest beating grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by christijo001(m): 5:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
This is why I love the Igbo's. They see money where others see humor. That's how they made Oga at the top t-shirts when it was trending and now they are cashing in on buhari's latest gaffe. Give it to the Igbo's, they are king of business in nigeria. Igbo kwenu
Na we get that thing called business
NAIRA= Never Allow Igbo Rule Again!
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by agoodman(m): 5:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
BossKratos:

Na ashawo suppose dey wear dis t shirt! Solid marketing.......
yes oh Boss kratos.
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by mamawin(f): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
op you mean Igbo's or igbos?
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Vikky014(f): 7:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bari22:
Bunch of cowards
LOL. u no well
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by KvnGRezz(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2016
Me juzz de imagine wetin Soldier go do if dem catch any body wit dis T shirt shaa cheesy
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by KardinalZik(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Business all the way!
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by MYGFGSGH: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
beautiful232:
wow

we're are all my igbos brothers

una too much

na only school una no send, but you see How to make this money

una too much jare

people are taking it for joke

now we making money on it
Now tell us that your tribe that send school more than the ibos.

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Duru009(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
I luv the igbos sooo much.......

Thy are smart, diligence, and hardworking.
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by JONITEZ(m): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2016
Okeikpu:
Na God oh! We are just 5Igbos where am presently right now We're tapping the euro like it gonna finish 2day grin We're so blessed. Like I said To God be the glory :*
My Oga you no deh lie. 20gun shots for you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2016
JONITEZ:

My Oga you no deh lie. 20gun shots for you.
Iyakasi ogbo gi wink

1 Like

Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by JONITEZ(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
Okeikpu:
Iyakasi ogbo gi wink
Oga'm ka ibu. I deh Loyal.
Re: Checkout 'The Other Room' Photoshopped T-shirt by Okeikpu(m): 1:24am On Oct 20, 2016
JONITEZ:

Oga'm ka ibu. I deh Loyal.
Ajo nwa grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) / Stop Dumping Refuse Anyhow If You Dont Want To Bury Your Children See Pics / FUNNY STORIES READ UP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.