Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Bible Quiz Game - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Bible Quiz Game (26142 Views)

Brain Quiz!!! / Bible Quiz / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Quiz Game by ajadrage: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2007
Sentiments aside, how would you rationalise the existence of early hominids, australopithecus africanus, homo habilis, homo erectus etc prior to the more recent revelation of perfect homo sapien man. Do you agree that they were Jehovahs creations. If you do, where do they fit in in the scheme of mankinds history since science has done a good job for us by detailing their existence and way of life?

But I have not answered your question
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Reverend(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2007
ajadrage:

Sentiments aside, how would you rationalise the existence of early hominids, australopithecus africanus, homo habilis, homo erectus etc prior to the more recent revelation of perfect homo sapien man. Do you agree that they were Jehovahs creations. If you do, where do they fit in in the scheme of mankinds history since science has done a good job for us by detailing their existence and way of life?

But I have not answered your question

Dont need to rationalise the truth of how this earth was formed and where we came from.

People should though try and rationalise the delusion of the invisible man in the sky called 'God' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2007
don't go off topic

please answer how many children did Abraham have after ishmael and Isaac

I don't know but i'd like to know

any takers?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Reverend(m): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2007
He had no children at all. He is a ficticious, man made character.

I hope that answers your question wink
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2007
salsera:

don't go off topic

please answer how many children did Abraham have after ishmael and Isaac

I don't know but i'd like to know

any takers?

Six. Gen 25:1,2
Re: Bible Quiz Game by ajadrage: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2007
Abeg, make una no vex say I too dwell on the previous topic, just wanted the information to sink in.

I think the penultimate post was correct, Abraham indeed had six other sons from a lady called Keturah. The names of the guys according to the Genesis account are: Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Midian, Ishbak and Shuah
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2007
I will like us to continue this interesting thread on Bible quiz

@ajadrage,
Adam was the first man that God created in His image, male and female He created them and He commanded them to "be fruitful and multiply" Gen.1:26-28; they had sons and daughters Gen.5:4, they certainly did a good job at that and Cain certainly had to marry one of his sisters to accomplish this mission Gen.4:17.  Click on the weblink below:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/tools/cains_wife.asp

My question for the quiz: 

Who has the longest name in the Holy Bible ? citing the chapter and verse.

God bless.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2007
OLAADEGBU:

Who has the longest name in the Holy Bible citing the chapter and verse.

God bless.

Would that be Mahershalalhashbaz (Isaiah 8:1)?
There  are 18 English alphabets in that name, and a few others are also long - Zaphnathpaaneah (Gen. 41:45 - 15 letters);  Chushanrishathaim (Judg. 3:8 - 17 letters); and Bashanhavothjair (Deut. 3:14 - 16 letters).

---------

Who is the only woman in the entire Bible to have "called" God by a name from her experience? (i.e., she named God)
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Who is the only woman in the entire Bible to have "called" God by a name from her experience? (i.e., she named God)

***clears throat again*****got cold

I'll be right back to your question, i've been thinking, but yet to get the right answer. Could it be Hannah. wink grin

A question.
Which of the books of the Bible was the name "GOD" never mentioned?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2007
Lol. . .

OlowoTee:

I'll be right back to your question, i've been thinking, but yet to get the right answer. Could it be Hannah. wink grin

Nope. Want another try before I reveal? grin

OlowoTee:

A question.
Which of the books of the Bible was the name "GOD" never mentioned?

Uhm. . . would that be the book of Esther?

----------

hehe. .

Question:
The number of chapters in this book of the OT is exactly the number of books in the Bible (OT & NT): which book is it?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2007
oooh oohh, so i missed it. Another trial humm, could it be Deborah, Esther? grin grin

@Your Answer
You got it quite right. Good dearie. grin wink

And now, the answer to your question isssssss

ISAIAH. It contains 66chapters and there are 66 books in the Bible (Authorised King James Version though. cheesy)
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2007
Lol, you didn't disappoint me - seeing that your anointing level is that high O! grin

A few things, though:

It wasn't Deborah, Hannah nor Esther I was looking for - it was rather Hagar!

Gen. 16:13 & 14 -- "And she called the name of the LORD that spake unto her, Thou God seest me: for she said, Have I also here looked after him that seeth me? Wherefore the well was called Beerlahairoi; behold, it is between Kadesh and Bered."

-------------

And yeessssss!! ISAIAH is the answer to my second question! wink

-------------

Heber's wife gave him something to drink before she drove the nail of the tent into his temples while he slept!

Questions:
(a) what's the name of Heber's wife?
(b) what's the name of the man she slew with the nail?
(c) what did she give him to drink before he fell asleep?

grin
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2007
I thank the Lord Almighty for our fellow pilgrims; pilgrim.1 and OlowoTee for your interest and love of the holy scriptures.

I'll start by trying to answer the questions.

(a) Jael

(b) Sisera

(c) milk instead of water.  Judges. 4:17-18,21-22.

Question

Who is the only person in the Holy Bible(KJV) that has the title "reverend"?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by TV01(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2007
OLAADEGBU:

Who is the only person in the Holy Bible(KJV) that has the title "reverend"?

That would be "The Most High God".
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2007
You anticipated me, lol. Here's the verse:

Psa. 111:9 -- "He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name."

----------

Question:
How many Kings did Abraham defeat when he went out to war to rescue his nephew Lot? Can you give the names of those kings?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Kuns: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
Someone help answer this question.

Who are the sons of God spoken about in Genesis 6:2-4 if Jesus was the only begotten son of God? (John 3:16)?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55pm On Jul 26, 2007
[/size]
pilgrim.1:

Question:
How many Kings did Abraham defeat when he went out to war to rescue his nephew Lot? Can you give the names of those kings?

Answer:

4 Mesopotamian kings;

(1) Amraphel, king of Shinar(Babylonia);

(2) Arioch, king of Ellasar;

(3) Chedorlaomer or Kedorlaomer, king of Elam;

(4) Tidal, king of Goiim.  Gen.14:1,17.

TV01:

That would be "The Most High God".

pilgrim.1:

You anticipated me, lol. Here's the verse:

Psa. 111:9 -- "He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name."

Both of you were correct and right on the ball.

Question:

What is the location of the Garden of Eden today?
[sub][/sub][size=8pt]

Recognise:

Dont you just love cartoons huh?

[flash=770,570]http://media.chick.com/tract_5.swf[/flash]

http://dclm.org/Resources/DailyDevotional/tabid/85/EntryID/864/Default.aspx
Re: Bible Quiz Game by omoge(f): 12:20am On Jul 27, 2007
who was thrown into the lion's den?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25am On Jul 27, 2007
@omoge and Kuns;

I appreciate your interest in participating in the Bible quiz, but let us try answering the preceding questions so as to qualify to ask our questions. 

Thank you and God bless.

Question again;  Where was the Garden of Eden located?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Kuns: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2007
Question:Where was the Garden of Eden located?

Answer: Central Africa.

The original inhibitors of this planet were the Ptahites or Bushmen of Africa called Tar Deneg.

In ancient times, the African Pygmy was called , “Ptah” or Tar was worshipped as the personification of the original creator.

This was before any other race was created. Before the Hindus (Asians) came to this planet from Nirvana and before the Cau-Asians were formed.

The story of Adam and Eve of the bible is refering to the Adam of the Cau-|Asian race and not that of the original inhabitants of the planet, who were the Tar Deneg (African Pygmy) there have been on the planet for over 77 million years and scientist have proved this from findings of human fossoils found in Africa.

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

Question: Who are the sons of God spoken about in Genesis 6:2-4 if Jesus was the only begotten son of God? (John 3:16)?

I bet you my last pound none of you can answer this one.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Kuns

Incorrect answer, and to get an answer to your question you have to get the former question right.  Keep trying. grin

Again, try to give references that can be used to verify your claims preferably from the Bible.  Remember this is a Bible quiz. grin

Thank you and may God reveal Himself to you as you search for Him with all your heart.  smiley

The question once again:

Where is the specific location of the Garden of Eden today?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by omoge(f): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2007
between current day Iraq/Iran. hope am right
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2007
That was a good attempt, but is not correct.grin
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Kuns: 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Mr Clueless OLAADEGBU

Whatever, your answer is Mr OLAADEGBU, concerning the garden of eden it is 200% wrong.

Your answer must to based on Biblical theory which has nothing to do with scientific evidence and facts.

People have been living on this planet long before the 6000 year old Adam and Eve.

Don't believe me, go and check out the facts for yourself

Believe is ignorance.

I was expecting you to avoid my question because it will shows how confessed you so-called believers really are. You really don't have a clue.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2007
Well, the answer to the question is that the Garden of Eden ceased to exist after the cataclysmic flood and is no where to be found, it perished. IIPeter.3:6,1-5.

For further details check out this weblink:
http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2003/1021eden.asp

Question:

Who is the firstborn of king David?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Kuns: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2007
Your answer is 1000% wrong because the flood did not destroy the whole world, moreover, these flood were told 25, 000 thousands years ago well before the bible myths (tales) were edited. These floods were recorded in the Gilgamesh Epic Tablet 3, where Noah is infact Utnaphishtim.
The bible scholars say this happened 6000 years ago, they didn't realize they lies would be exposed some day.

The Story of Genesis of the Bible was actually edited from the Gilgamesh Epic and the Enuna Elish. Yes, this is where the story (Myths and tales) of Genesis (Gene of Isis OR Generation of Isis) comes from. The lying greeks were trying to give themselves a place in history. So they created your be[b]lie[/b]f of christianity to tie themselves into the story of creation.

They also lied when they make you believe that all the prophet's of the scriptures were pale skinned (so- called white). Which is what they were trying to do, they could fool some africans like yourself, but not all of us are fooled by their lies.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=Utnaphishtim+flood&meta=

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2007
I think a new thread needs to be opened to address your misconceptions; nevertheless I will indulge you a bit. 

2 Peter 3:1-18  has given us an insight of scoffers and ignorant people who do not understand what the knowledge of God is and wrestle with it  to their destruction.  Believers in Christ Jesus are encouraged by the word of God to "cast down immaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and to bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ"  IICor.10:5.  The Holy Bible is the only true source of the knowledge of the Almighty God, it is also the contact point between the finite man and the infinite God.  He was there in the beginning you were not, so it will be wise to listen to the voice of wisdom.

I will advise you to click on the weblink below if you are really interested in knowing the truth which will set you free indeed  John.14:6;8:32,36.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs2004/0329gilgamesh.asp

"The Gilgamesh Epic has close parallels with the account of Noah’s Flood. Its close similarities are due to its closeness to the real event. However, there are major differences as well. Everything in the Epic, from the gross polytheism to the absurd cubical ark, as well as the worldwide flood legends, shows that the Genesis account is the original, while the Gilgamesh Epic is a distortion."
J Sarfati

The word of God in IIPeter.3:10-12 has also warned us of the next cataclysmic event, see Matthew 24:36-39.  

Our Lord Jesus Christ approved of the accuracy of the Genesis account in Matthew 24:37-39  "37As were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
38 For just as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, [men] marrying and [women] being given in marriage, until the [very] day when Noah went into the ark,
39 And they did not know or understand until the flood came and swept them all away--so will be the coming of the Son of Man
."

Also click on the weblink below:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/the-lie/chapter11.asp

Can we continue our lovely Bible quiz without any unecessary distractions or diversions please?

The Lord will continue to guide us in these last days.  Amen.

Back to the question:

Who was David's firstborn child?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Horus(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2007
, shows that the Genesis account is the original, while the Gilgamesh Epic is a distortion." ,
No,!In Fact it is the reverse, the Gilgamesh Epic account is the original, while the Genesis account is a distortion.
Be honest !!,do your own research,and look at the Date the Gilgamesh Epic account was recorded by the summerians.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2007
Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by tamj(f): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2007
http://www.teachingtruth.org/bibleDrill/A/drill.cgi  This is a really neat site that changes everytime you finish taking the quiz, it also tells you the verses to go to if you get the answer wrong, try it, I think you all may enjoy it.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Kuns: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2007
Everything in the Epic, from the gross polytheism to the absurd cubical ark, as well as the worldwide flood legends, shows that the Genesis account is the original,

Now I see why religion is the opium of the masses, you appear to be sedated (in a state of sleep).

Wake Mr OLAADEGBU and realize what day and time you are living in.

The Story of Genesis is a fabrication of the Truth. Only a fool who think the Enuna Elish and the Gilgamesh epic came and the myth (fabrications) of genesis.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2007
Thanks Tammy.  I found that link very educative and interesting, I recommend it to bible students that are committed to the truth. 

http://www.teachingtruth.org/bibleDrill/A/drill.cgi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.