Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,353 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bible Quiz Game - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Bible Quiz Game (26140 Views)

Brain Quiz!!! / Bible Quiz / Dis Quiz Made 2 Guyz Throw Serious Blows On Themselves.lmao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 30, 2007
@Olaadegbu.
Been away for somedays now, just got back. I enjoyed those questions & answers of yours. Hope you had a great weekend too.
What was the last question, please?

@Pilgrim1
Ooops, I've been away for awhile, How are you doing. Guess you enjoyed your weekend. Tanx for that enlightenment, I never thot of Hagar.

Waiting for your next question.   wink
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
@ OlowoTee,

Hi, how was your fellowship with the Lord yesterday? we missed your sense of humour and sincerity on this thread.  You are welcome back to lighten us up with your Q&A.  I got hooked on the website that Tamj suggested.

My question was who is David's firstborn?

Thank you and remain blessed.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Olaadegbu
Thanks, I was a bit flattered! grin

the answer is Adonijah. Hope i get this right?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hey guys (OlowoTee and OLAADEGBU). . . I've missed you and others. I trust your fellowship in Church yesterday was great? I had a swell time on the meaning of worship. Thanks to tamj as well for that weblink.

-----------

Job's three friends came to sympathise with him during his affliction. What was the name of the fourth man who said nothing until the 'elders' had exhausted themselves?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2007
OlowoTee:

the answer is Adonijah. Hope i get this right?

That was a close call but you missed. grin  Adonijah was the fourth born smiley  2Sam.3:4;1Chron.3:2.

Answer:

Amnon was the firstborn of David.  2Sam.3:2;1Chron.3:1
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2007
@Pilgrim.1,

You fellow soldiers of Christ abandoned me in the battle front, grin but I thank the Lord that you are back to share your wealth of wisdom and knowledge.  May you continue to grow richly in His grace.

Answer to your question:

Elihu was the fourth man; he reproved  Job to humble and submit himself to God's use of trial to purify himself.  Job.32:2

Question:

What price did David pay King Saul for his first wife?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2007
@OLAADEGBU,

I offer no excuses; and I'm sorry to have momentarily deserted the battle front at the clarion call! grin Thank you for your graceful spirit and understand - the Lord bless you more.

---

OLAADEGBU:

What price did David pay King Saul for his first wife?

King Saul demanded 100 foreskins of the Philistines as dowry; but David paid 200 instead for Mikal (or Michal) his first wife (1 Sam. 18:25 & 27).

How did I fair? Lol.

Question:
In his wars, David slew twenty-two thousand Syrians of Damascus when they came to succour which King?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2007
@pilgrim,

Your apology has been accepted, you are forgiven and blessed wink  thank the Lord for heeding the clarion call at the battle front. grin

Good job and well done you were spot on. grin

pilgrim.1:

Question:
In his wars, David slew twenty-two thousand Syrians of Damascus when they came to succour which King?

The answer to your question is:

Hadadezer, son of Rehob, king of Zobah 2Sam.8:5,3

---------

(1[b]) Who were David's great grandparents?

(2) Where was David born?

(3) How many wives did David have?[/b]
Re: Bible Quiz Game by tamj(f): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2007
1) Who were David's great grandparents?

(2) Where was David born?

(3) How many wives did David have?

1.  Ruth and Boaz
2.  Bethlehem
3.  Basheeba ~ DAvid had her first husband killed so he could have her as his wife, Michah ~ Sauls daughter,  Abigail ~ husband was killed and he took her for a wife, he also possibly married another before he died. well it doesn't say he actually married her but in 1 King 25 her name was Abishag, " Ahinoam, Amaacah, Haggith, Abital, Eglah 2 Samuel 3, first five verses

1.  Who were the two kings over the divided kingdom, after Solomon died?  2.  How many tribes did they each have?  3.  The King that had two of those tribes, had which ones?  [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2007
tamj:

1. Who were the two kings over the divided kingdom, after Solomon died? 2. How many tribes did they each have? 3. The King that had two of those tribes, had which ones?
[color=#000099][/color]

Answers From 2Chronicles 10,
1. The Kings were: Rehoboam and Jeroboam
2. Jeroboam had 10, while Rehoboam had 2 tribes. 2Chronicles 10:17
3. Judah and Benjamin. 2Chronicles 11:1

My Question grin grin

Who made this statement, to whom was it addressed to and Who was the mad man wink: wink

". . Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me? Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?"
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
It was addressed to King David when he feigned madness and moved to another place. Have forgotten the name of the ruler who made that statement.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
Uhm. . . let me try, Ndipe:

OlowoTee:

Who made this statement, to whom was it addressed to and Who was the mad man wink: wink

". . Lo, ye see the man is mad: wherefore then have ye brought him to me? Have I need of mad men, that ye have brought this fellow to play the mad man in my presence? shall this fellow come into my house?"

1 Samuel 21:10-15.

1. King Achish made the statement

2. addressed to his servants

3. the 'mad man' being David in pretence

----------------------

Questions?

1.  Where did Aaron die, and where was he buried?

2.  Who succeeded him as High Priest?

@OLAADEGBU, thank you for your brotherly love. May God bless and increase you more. wink
Re: Bible Quiz Game by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2007
tamj:

1.  Ruth and Boaz
2.  Bethlehem
3.  Basheeba ~ DAvid had her first husband killed so he could have her as his wife, Michah ~ Sauls daughter,  Abigail ~ husband was killed and he took her for a wife, he also possibly married another before he died. well it doesn't say he actually married her but in 1 King 25 her name was Abishag, " Ahinoam, Amaacah, Haggith, Abital, Eglah 2 Samuel 3, first five verses

That was right, great job and God bless you.

pilgrim.1:

Questions?

1.  Where did Aaron die, and where was he buried
    2.  Who succeeded him as High Priest?

(1) Aaron died and was probably buried on the top of Mount Hor. (1st day of the 5th month of the 40th year that they left Egypt).   wink

(2) Eleazar his son succeeded him as the High Priest.

Num.20:23-29;33:38-39 

---------

I have now amended the question since it seems a bit controversial but your answers are welcome anytime  wink

Who was the last judge in Israel?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Kuns: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2007
And does God like war? (Exodus 15:3 - "The Lord is a man of war: the lord is his name."wink
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Genial(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
OLAADEGBU:

Who was the last judge in Israel?

Samuel

What was the name of Jonathan's last born son?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2007
Genial:

What was the name of Jonathan's last born son?

Mephibosheth? Who was lame in both feet. 2 Samuel 9:1-6, 13
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
Hi everyone, just stumbled on this thread.

I want to shed some light on the possiblity that there were other humans inhabiting the earth which prompted Cain to request for a mark on his forehaed to prevent someone from murdering him.

Cain, was not speaking of an immediate thing. He asked God for that mark, because he knew that in future his mother would give birth to other children and then humans would gradually increase on earth. The future humans were the ones he was afraid of. (i hope i am not confusing myself), Secondly it was not recorded, or should i say that i am yet to stumble on the bible passage that Cain took a wife, i dont think he was ever married.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2007
Ugonna, Cain was married. Read "Genesis 4:16-17"
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Horus(m): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2007
Question– Who is the[b] “Us”[/b] in the Bible Genesis 1:26 where it says: “Let[b] us [/b]make man in[b] our[/b] image after our likeness”?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2007
God The Father, God The Son, and God The Holy Spirit
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2007
Who Resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Esss(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2007
How was Noah able to build an ark of such magnitude with the technology avaliable at that time and with his little or no knowledge in boat building??
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Esss(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
Did Noah actually catch all the animals and if so, what happened to the dinosaurs and mamoths and sabre tooth tigers??

How did he know the male and female mosquitoes??

How did he manage to catch all the different species of all the animals in the world??
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Esss(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2007
When Jesus turned water to wine, was it alcoholic or non alcoholic??
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Esss(m): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2007
Was Solomons wisdom responsible for his outstanding/ground-breaking/record setting promiscuity??
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 09, 2007
Ndipe, thanks. Cain was married but where did he get his wife from. If indeed he was a fugitive, and was destined to wander, so pls where did he get his wife from?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2007
Esss:

Was Solomons wisdom responsible for his outstanding/ground-breaking/record setting promiscuity??

Esss:

When Jesus turned water to wine, was it alcoholic or non alcoholic??
Esss:

Did Noah actually catch all the animals and if so, what happened to the dinosaurs and mamoths and sabre tooth tigers??

How did he know the male and female mosquitoes??

How did he manage to catch all the different species of all the animals in the world??

So many questions at a stretch shocked shocked wink
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
OlowoTee:

So many questions at a stretch shocked shocked wink

He's simply not seeking answers. You oblige him and he would see that as the entry to the argument he's been seeking.

Anyhow, how bodi? smiley

-------------

@Ndipe,

Who Resurrected Jesus Christ from the dead?

Concerning Jesus as Man: "This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses" (Acts 2:32. See also Philp. 2:8 - "And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross"wink.

With regards to His Deity,

(a) He did: "No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father." (John 10:18). . . "I am the resurrection, and the life" (John 11:25) - and Heb. 1:3

(b) He did - by the glory of the Father - (Rom. 6:4)

(c) . . . through the power of the Holy Spirit - (1 Pet. 3:18)

The Trinity was involved in the Resurrection. smiley

--------

What was the name given to Benjamin by his mother when he was born?
Re: Bible Quiz Game by loveoge(f): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2007
She called him Benoni (meaning son of my sorrow)
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Anyhow, how bodi? smiley

I'm ok dear, and you? How's it with your spirit, soul and body, I so much enjoy reading your post. Do wonder who you really are, made up of good stuffs kiss  kiss  wink Keep up the good work dearie,  wink

I also miss reading Davidylan's comments.  grin  grin That guy is da bomb too grin
Re: Bible Quiz Game by Ndipe(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2007
Pilgrim, it is indeed True, the Trinity was involved in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. All along, I had erroneously believed that it was only the Father. So, few days ago I read the Biblical passage that you just quoted about the rightful claim made by Jesus Christ that He has the Power to take down His Life and Come back to Life again. Also, thanks for pointing out the Biblical verse that affirms the involvement of the Holy Spirit in the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Praise God in the Name of Jesus Christ!, Amen.

@Pilgrim, from reading some of your discourses on this board, you appear quite knowledgeable on Biblical verses. May God direct you in His Paths in the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Re: Bible Quiz Game by pilgrim1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Ndipe,

I'd rather be thankful that my posts have blessed a few on this Forum (although I'm aware I've made quite a few bloopers though). As for being knowledgeable, lol. . . there again I'm so thankful for the MANY people God has blessed me with to challenge my Christian life deeply - both here and in my local Church.

May God continue to use everyone of you - and even bless you more in particular. wink

------------

@OlowoTee,

Na wa! Lol. . . well, maybe one day I go show my face. grin
It's well with you - bless you more.

--------

loveoge - you're right on target in that question! cheesy

- - - - - - - - -

He made this statement: ". . . _ _ _ _, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of _ _ _ _ _ _"

Questions:

Can you fill in the blanks?

Who made that statement?

On what occasion was the statement made?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. / How Many Locks Are Open?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.