Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) (2824 Views)

Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement / Babangida Denies "Vote Out Buhari In 2019" Statement / Garba Shehu Rules Out Buhari Breaking Fast With Saraki, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by ujoseph006: 9:51am On Oct 17, 2016
The T-Shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (Photo)

Igbo people can utilise every opportunities to raise much more money, igbo people are wonderful, buhari's controversial reply to his wife, "she belongs to my kitchen, my sitting room, and za oda room" which is the latest trend of the moment, is now on t-shirts.

See photo below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/the-t-shirt-is-out-buhari-and-za-oda-room-photo/

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by gozmok1(m): 9:58am On Oct 17, 2016
"If your wife belongs to your kitchen and bedroom only, why do you waste your country's scarce resources to travel to Imperial Germany to visit another mans wife, who does not belong in the kitchen?" - Robert Mugabe (October 2016, International African Women Summit - Botswana)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2016
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2016
undecided
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Thunderdick(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2016
Nigerians no dey slake at all

1 Like

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by DMerciful(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2016
Mockery of a President

1 Like

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by macolino(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Hahahahahah
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Amberon11: 10:57am On Oct 17, 2016
Angela Merkel should have bundled Buhari out of Germany.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by KINGwax007(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Idiotz everywhere... The T-shirt only got Bihari's picture printed on it.. the words, 'to za oza room(which is a failed attempt at the Hausa accent)', was edited on the picture of the t-shirt, by the fool who owns the website.

Failed attempt..
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
As if he can finish work in "Za oza room"
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
cheesy

I just love naija
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by mastermaestro(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
KINGwax007:
Idiotz everywhere... The T-shirt only got Bihari's picture printed on it.. the words, 'to za oza room(which is a failed attempt at the Hausa accent)', was edited on the picture of the t-shirt, by the fool who owns the website.

Failed attempt..

Why the rage? undecided

1 Like

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s]
KINGwax007:

Failed attempt..
[/s]

But why did this made you so mad?

Abi ur oloshi de deny you #theOtherRoom?

1 Like

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Mc4larin: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hello everyone, please i need a music producer to give me beat. I wanna do a song "IN THE OTHER ROOM"
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by biggie73(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
gozmok1:
"If your wife belongs to your kitchen and bedroom only,
why do you waste your country's scarce resources to
travel to Imperial Germany to visit another mans wife,
who does not belong in the kitchen?"
- Robert Mugabe (October 2016, International African
Women Summit - Botswana)
...that is the difference between a man who declared his WAEC certificate missing and a guy who is well-read with multiple degrees. If a guy told you his certificate is missing,he is technically saying HE HAS NO CERTIFICATE.

3 Likes

Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by whys: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Let me not hear they arrest or kill person for wearing this T shirt
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by emeijeh(m): 2:48pm On Oct 17, 2016
Husband and wife talk...
Singles pls stay out of this!

Buhareeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by fast2015: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
anybody who wear the T-shirt, is showing love for buhari
Re: The T-shirt Is Out!! Buhari - And Za Oda Room (photo) by Nbote(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
KINGwax007:

Failed attempt..

Why u dey vex exactly? Nigerians are simply doing what dey know how to do best, which is to see d funny side of every situation no matter how serious. If everyone Nigerian takes issues as serious as ur likes, frustration for don finish dis country and we'll b no beta dan Afghanistan or Iraq. By d way I saw d shirt design online earlier today.

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo's Answer To The Starvation Policy On Biafrans: The Hidden Truth / Tunde Bakare : A Rare Breed Of Hypocrites / October 1 Arewa Ultimatum: Oduduwa Youths React.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.