Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

How To Take Care Of That BIG CASSAVA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Take Care Of That BIG CASSAVA (536 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / My Husband Wants To Kill Me With His Big Cassava (2) / What I've Learnt Abt Gals Who Claim They Love Big Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Care Of That BIG CASSAVA by Dietherapy247(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2016
I simply blog here: www.dietherapy247.com

Time without number i have come across piece
of writing about the care of female sex organs
such as the breast and the vagina hardly did i
see such like care for the male sex organs. So
today am going to be sharing some tips on how
to care for the penis.This is meant for both
sex,not just for the men,but also for that lady
that wants to see his man happy.
Taking care of the penis entails all about
personal hygiene and cleanliness, you never can
tell if you have the next president in there

HOW TO CARE FOR THE PENIS

www.dietherapy247.com/2016/10/17/how-to-take-care-of-the-human-penis/#more-506
Re: How To Take Care Of That BIG CASSAVA by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

Hhahahahaaha... Now am thinking like i wanna start an orphan of big joystix... Wud be great to look after those humongous cassavas as it keeps growing... grin tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,who Is A Gentleman / How Your Kisses Characterize You. / Things Men Should Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.