Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze (19507 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by MORNDEW(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
totorimi:
Nigerians must rally round her and stand firm behind her, because a man who's religion doesn't give women any place or chance i can only imagine what they will do to her if she returns to Aso rock. By now they would be getting ready the 'bulala' and handcuff to deal with her. I am not surprised a man who even before coming to power has already relegated the role of the wife and saying the wife is only good for the kitchen and the other room.

True Nigerians must not abandon our first lady at this time we must demand everyday of her wellbeing and to see her on TV else we may not know what these guys can do. People who can lock up a woman in purdah are capable of anything. Rather than scold her we must commend her for her boldness to stand with the great people of Nigeria, she feels their pain and spoke their mind so dont scold but applaud Aisha, she is the type of outstanding first ladies we need that will tell their husband the truth and when he refuses to listen expose him publicly. What a hell.
Some of you are just funny. So you would like your wife saying things against you in public?
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by senator2b: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Aisha brain is half dead..

Mama peace was a much much much much more better wife, speaker and a woman than Aisha would ever dream of..

The woman is brain dead!

Mama Peace was not Educated like most people would prefer it as then First Lady but she is more intelligent than the Master Degree holder Aishat Buhari.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Josmila(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chanchit:

We really deserve what is currently befalling us in this country. Can you imagine someone put her life on theline just for the sake of better governance, of cos she knows itwont be easy, but you guys thinks she has subjected her husband to public shame and ridicule while thousands keep losing their jobs because of. Dwindling economy she just did the job. Of a martyr. Take it or leave it Buhari has started taking steps after the interview.

I did not condemn the message, I condem
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by totorimi: 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
MORNDEW:

Some of you are just funny. So you would like your wife saying things against you in public?

Do you know what the woman is going through inside, do you know the battles she has been fighting inside, You people just sit down and assume women are some zombies that must do your bidding. For a woman like that to speak her mind then be sure she is passionate to see the husband succeed but some cabal men wont let peace reign for their inordinate objectives. Every time a speaks you people call her out as been too forward and i ask are they not human beings with their own minds. Why didnt you go and tell Okonjo and Ezekwesili not to talk again. Is it because it is Aisha and a president wife that she cannot talk, please she is free to call out bubu if he refuses to listen to the Nigerian people's voice.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by jozee8: 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
seeking relevance where there's non. Who know you? who you EPP??
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Dante2008(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
bennyann:
Here's my favorite
And in many of these accusations of your expensive lifestyle, did you hear the President utter a word?

Followed by
Forget the nonsense going on now, where everyone is now kissing their wife and claiming what is not, (So they needed a misunderstanding in Someone's family issue to show off their wife?) many men wouldn't be happy if their wife goes to the media to say what they shouldn't have.

I believe Aisha can't escape this:
Those hailing you today will abandon you when the time comes. Just wear the next expensive jewelry or carry an expensive bag and see those hailing you still question your source of income and accuse you and your family of being corrupt.
Inasmuch as I don't support the outburst on her husband, I disagree with the writer on her command of English, the said interview was not in English, how come you started your write-up by faulting her English. Please let's be objective in our criticism.
Ladies, please let's learn from them. Thanks.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Dante2008(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
Inasmuch as I don't support the recent outburst on her husband, I disagree with the writer on her command of English, the said interview was not in English how come you now fault her use of English.........I don't understand pleasssssss
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by MORNDEW(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
totorimi:

Do you know what the woman is going through inside, do you know the battles she has been fighting inside, You people just sit down and assume women are some zombies that must do your bidding. For a woman like that to speak her mind then be sure she is passionate to see the husband succeed but some cabal men wont let peace reign for their inordinate objectives. Every time a speaks you people call her out as been too forward and i ask are they not human beings with their own minds. Why didnt you go and tell Okonjo and Ezekwesili not to talk again. Is it because it is Aisha and a president wife that she cannot talk, please she is free to call out bubu if he refuses to listen to the Nigerian people's voice.
And oby ezekwesili and Okonjo Iweala has come out openly to castigated their hubby? Or is their hubby so perfect?
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by chizzy8: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish letter, rubbish thread, full of senseless comments

all those comparisons with Dogara, Saraki etc. is like the comparing apples with oranges. Those are cases of allegations of corruption

...think the writer is on point - no need she going around talking trash , Ameachi impregnated Wole Soyinka daughter , his wife didn't out to say anything - good woman she stood by her man
today ur celebrating them
no need coming out to wash ur dirty linen
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
[s]
Originalsly:
Which is it?.... is her brain half dead?...or is she brain dead? ....and what exactly do you mean by Mama P was a much better wife?... you lived with them?...were you ever present in all the rooms? ...and how is she more a woman than Aisha? ... and Mama Peace is a much better speaker?...really? Think you can explain this your comment? ... but please.. if you can... try activate your brain before you open your mouth. Haters without end.
[/s]

Why can't you drive to master your lane first before venturing into mine?

I'm not interested in lugging issues of intellection with you..
Aisha Buhari is a product of quota system and has been a complete disappointment, if you are to chord all her public stunts.. From Fayose's twitter outburst to her unpalatable BBC interview..
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
I guess dts wt u get when u marry an ill-mannered woman.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by jelal007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
tuniski:

No, she is a very brave woman. In the face of tyranny, it takes the innermost caucus to speak up and speak out for our collective humanity. Aisha has just shown an uncommon virtue!
Really? I beg 2 disagree.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by olureignforever: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
totorimi:
Nigerians must rally round her and stand firm behind her, because a man who's religion doesn't give women any place or chance i can only imagine what they will do to her if she returns to Aso rock. By now they would be getting ready the 'bulala' and handcuff to deal with her. I am not surprised a man who even before coming to power has already relegated the role of the wife and saying the wife is only good for the kitchen and the other room.

True Nigerians must not abandon our first lady at this time we must demand everyday of her wellbeing and to see her on TV else we may not know what these guys can do. People who can lock up a woman in purdah are capable of anything. Rather than scold her we must commend her for her boldness to stand with the great people of Nigeria, she feels their pain and spoke their mind so dont scold but applaud Aisha, she is the type of outstanding first ladies we need that will tell their husband the truth and when he refuses to listen expose him publicly. What a hell.

I agree partly with what you said, but this shame we are talking about is not only on PMB but on Nigerians

As wives we need to be very wise especially when we are trying to express our dissatisfaction. She needed wisdom to balance the issue, her marriage, her children and the entire nation.

The international community are watching and we are here blaming Aisha, buhari. Nigeria must be great again. This error is on all of us to correct.

Government should attend to the nation's needs.
Appointments should not be given to northerners alone.
Good and sustainable economic Policies.

Aisha saw what we can't see and the reason for her outburst.

She love her husband

She loves our Nation

God will help her

This is too messy, I just pray she scale through.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by SC31(f): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
MORNDEW:

And oby ezekwesili and Okonjo Iweala has come out openly to castigated their hubby? Or is their hubby so perfect?
is their husband a public figure,let alone a president??
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Originalsly: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Why can't you drive to master your lane first before venturing into mine?

I'm not interested in lugging issues of intellection with you..
Aisha Buhari is a product of quota system and has been a complete disappointment, if you are to chord all her public stunts.. From Fayose's twitter outburst to her unpalatable BBC interview..
Thanks for the response..... soooo on point.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by tuniski: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
jelal007:
Really? I beg 2 disagree.
It is your kind of man worshiping of buhari that is regressing nigeria. We are a nation of laws,processes and procedures!
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by totorimi: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
olureignforever:

I agree partly with what you said, but this shame we are talking about is not only on PMB but on Nigerians

As wives we need to be very wise especially when we are trying to express our dissatisfaction. She needed wisdom to balance the issue, her marriage, her children and the entire nation.

The international community are watching and we are here blaming Aisha, buhari. Nigeria must be great again. This error is on all of us to correct.

Government should attend to the nation's needs.
Appointments should not be given to northerners alone.
Good and sustainable economic Policies.

Aisha saw what we can't see and the reason for her outburst.

She love her husband

She loves our Nation

God will help her

This is too messy, I just pray she scale through.

Well said but know it today that if you dont expose the 'crawcraw' rashes that is ravaging your butoocks to sunlight it never goes away. Maybe this will waken bubu maybe not. All I know is if we abandon the first lady now, we may never see her again because bubu will lock her up for life.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by totorimi: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
MORNDEW:

Look at this man, the one they are doing is it not worse than castigating their husband, are you not here in Naija bro.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by MORNDEW(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
totorimi:

Look at this man, the one they are doing is it not worse than castigating their husband, are you not here in Naija bro.
Pls tell me, what are they doing?
Being former ministers? Or appointed into Asian bank advisory Council or campaigning for BBOG? What exactly are they doing that is worse?
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by lielbree: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I hope your wife disgrace you in public one day, so you'll know how it feels, she could've told him this in private.
Isn't it obvious that she had spoken to him in private severally?
The truth is bitter. The woman spoke the truth! Despite any good intentions of pmb, his govt has been hijacked by greedy people!

Buhari dose not even know what is going on
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
If she isnt grateful to her husband, let her remove Buhari's name from her and become obsolete
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by olureignforever: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
totorimi:

Well said but know it today that if you dont expose the 'crawcraw' rashes that is ravaging your butoocks to sunlight it never goes away. Maybe this will waken bubu maybe not. All I know is if we abandon the first lady now, we may never see her again because bubu will lock her up for life.

That was why I said that prayer, May she scale through.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by aisammy4: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Aisha brain is half dead..

Mama peace was a much much much much more better wife, speaker and a woman than Aisha would ever dream of..

The woman is brain dead!

Wow, its very surprising to compare Aisha to Patience. Abeg, Aisha is far better and more cordinated than Patience in everything jere.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by duncomeech: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nawao
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by jelal007(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
tuniski:

It is your kind of man worshiping of buhari that is regressing nigeria. We are a nation of laws,processes and procedures!
Don't get pained abeg,I disagreed with ur views. U're entitled 2ur opinion. Don't quote laws 4me,where was procedure wen the wife went about trash talking her husband?
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by sanusidabo: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Chief you have said it all and you are very correct.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by dansantus1986(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
What a letter!!!! No point No base, just comparative game. Is Aisha Buhari not a Nigerian citizen again? Some people might say her statements are politically motivated but If you understand the interview well, you will know that she is speaking on behalf of Nigerian. Even a blind man will see that Buhari government and their policies are breaking the masses. People are commanding more power than the president which is a threat to our democracy. Very soon all the gullible followers will see sense in what Mrs. Aisha Buhari has said.

To the writer of this letter, stop writing something to suit your bigotry.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Fitz22(f): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Aisha did nothing wrong, she knows that her husband na mumu with no good plans for Niaja .... She didt attend that interview as the first lady, she went there with the mindset of a Nigerian.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Fitz22(f): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
tuniski:

No, she is a very brave woman. In the face of tyranny, it takes the innermost caucus to speak up and speak out for our collective humanity. Aisha has just shown an uncommon virtue!

On point...
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Codes151(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Shit?!! The husband already bleeped up!!! That's the mistake people capitalize on!!!! He shaded her! Or others!!! His corruption should have been fair!!! It's Madame, wear that your 10m watch then tell me how u got it!!! As for the interview, sha u try!
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by omolami: 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bullshit from princewill. Aisha is Aisha created uniquely by God therefore comparing her with other past first ladies is uninteligent. Aisha has bravely said the truth not as pretentious deceitful like those mentioned by you. Let buhari take her advise for good or as autocratic as he is divorce her. Aisha my hero
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Heffalump(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
double0seven:
rubbish letter, rubbish thread, full of senseless comments

all those comparisons with Dogara, Saraki etc. is like the comparing apples with oranges. Those are cases of allegations of corruption

Haha. Another wounded Lion, aka Wailer! goes on rampage again. The write up burn your heart? sorry, go drink ice water. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Salamatu Suleiman As NHRC Chairman / Northern Groups Uncover Plot To Stop Tinubu In 2027 / EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.