Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze (19506 Views)

Shiek Ismail Mangu: Arrest Aisha Buhari Immediately Over Her BBC Interview / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
aisammy4:

Wow, its very surprising to compare Aisha to Patience. Abeg, Aisha is far better and more cordinated than Patience in everything jere.

Look who is comparing 'what is' with 'what it looked like'...

Aisha is a disgrace, ask yourself what the Dullarpo husband of his noticed that he earlier indirectly rejected her from the office of the president.. A role she has used all tricks to adopt.. SMH for you..

The woman na warey..
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by MORNDEW(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
dansantus1986:
What a letter!!!! No point No base, just comparative game. Is Aisha Buhari not a Nigerian citizen again? Some people might say her statements are politically motivated but If you understand the interview well, you will know that she is speaking on behalf of Nigerian. Even a blind man will see that Buhari government and their policies are breaking the masses. People are commanding more power than the president which is a threat to our democracy. Very soon all the gullible followers will see sense in what Mrs. Aisha Buhari has said.

To the writer of this letter, stop writing something to suit your bigotry.
What type of bigotry in particular? Ethnic or religious?
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Mpanyi: 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
The writer of this is an enemy to the family wearing the cloak of a friend.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Chommieblaq(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mpanyi:
The writer of this is an enemy to the family wearing the cloak of a friend.

Whatever way you sees the writer, he spoke the truth, Aisha f**ked up, what she did shows that she has no regard for her husband!
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by degamemaster(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Story story.... Story. Breeze don blow and we've seen the nyash of the fowl. You people branded mama peace with all sorts of names and caricatures just to pull her husband down. You zombies told us that aisha is spotless and highly educated with coherent grammar and speeches during the campaign period, all were just to sell two dummy, i mean two illiterates to us as president and wife. Now they have started disgracing you guys. Anyways I understand your predicaments, managing clueless/corrupt buhari and his family is the toughest task in Nigeria now.
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Collins9156(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
To me Aisha is a freedom fighter
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by phemzades(m): 3:06am On Oct 26, 2016
we don't want to die but we want to make heaven, personally I think she over did it to an extent bt I also think it was necessary, do u want a woman who is unhappy about the way tins are to complement him . she said she told him about it already bt obviously he didn't change tins, she helped campaign nd she's bothered bcoz d pple aren't getting wat dey wanted, u want a lady dat will tell u all is well web it isn't, the Bible says obey ur husband "As onto the Lord " if she thinks he isn't doing right why support what is wrong. pple are complaining about buharis choice of ministers Nd his wife complained too now d same pple are complaining that she complained.. nawa oo
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by omolami: 4:09am On Oct 26, 2016
The Aisha talk sweet me but the writeup is thrash
Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 09, 2016
Double standards. So only men reserve the right to insult people? Typical islamic trait. You who insult people of other beliefs wanna school me on morality? No, thanks.

And by the way, point out the insult in my comment. I only spoke the truth.
lexiconkabir:

millerz learn how make insult-free statements, considering the fact that you are a girl.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze by aisammy4: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Look who is comparing 'what is' with 'what it looked like'...

Aisha is a disgrace, ask yourself what the Dullarpo husband of his noticed that he earlier indirectly rejected her from the office of the president.. A role she has used all tricks to adopt.. SMH for you..

The woman na warey..

na u sabi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explanation Of Land Sizes In Nigeria / Ladoja: Tinubu’ll Be Law-Abiding, Respect Federal Character As President / FCT Minister Wike Receives UAE Ambassador To Nigeria, Salem Saeed Al-Shamsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.