Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,567,925 members, 5,940,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 October 2020 at 11:50 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (109416 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by kaka22(m): 1:41am On Jul 03
nonyedeluna:
Hi guys!
I just checked Q and A app and it.says you have to pay #1000 to download the study packs and past question papers
It is free. I can help you download and send to you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 6:33am On Jul 03
nonyedeluna:
Hi guys!
I just checked Q and A app and it.says you have to pay #1000 to download the study packs and past question papers

Nonye. This is not correct and misleading.

Study Packs on Q and A App are FREE!

It is the Past Questions and Answers that are paid and they comprise Past Questions and Answers from 2014 - 2017/2018/2019

The content of each Past Questions are well described and prospective buyers can preview the materials before making a purchase.

Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03
funmydodo:
Hello everyone.
I am hoping to take the Intermediate 1 examination in August, and I am looking for a study buddy around Ojodu/Ogba/ikeja axis.
Anyone interested could signify. Thank you

Hi funmi, pls check your email
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by awo666(m): 3:00pm On Jul 05
Ladytilda01:
The WhatsApp link for August diet is not going , please add 09092804509 to the group
please add 08168219531
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by funmydodo: 5:59pm On Jul 05
I have. Couldn't access the mail you sent.
Please reach me on 07032409504.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by funmydodo: 6:00pm On Jul 05
I have. Couldn't access the mail you sent.
Please reach me on 07032409504.

Hadewahlay:

Hi funmi, pls check your email
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Pedro777: 5:42pm On Jul 07
Good day. I have ND computer science and I am in my year three psychology(300level) Unilag. I want to start my cipm membership exams. How best can you advise me to go about it. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by funmydodo: 12:41pm On Jul 08
Hello everyone. Here is a link to the whatsapp group for those writing the Intermediate one. It is an avenue to find study partners around your vicinity.

https:///GGqgXtRUzoWDvQvzUBa8YS
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by MaxRenaissance(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08
[color=#006600][/color]
samplay9:

Drop ur contact

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by petiteee(f): 9:24am On Jul 10
Please who knows when the next diet will be? I doubt we will be writing in August
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by chigraeza(f): 5:43am On Jul 24
Meetmeat:
Cipm is not difficult if you are determined, you attending study centre is not a perquisite for passing. The key to passing is ensure you read the materials as many times you can and don't underestimate the importance of past questions. I am done with cipm,all through my study I never attended any study centre. My colleagues and i had to create a watsapp group where we shared ideas,some of the people that attended study centre I still do tutorials for them during the exams.my 2 cents
can u kindly send me intermidate 2 study materials, past questions and answers?
ezahgrace@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by chigraeza(f): 5:50am On Jul 24
[quote author=layksyde1316 post=82309876]I have sent out Intermediate II study pack to selected emails here.
Kindly quote this post and drop your email if you need the material.

I am also planning to write Intermediate II, I need a reputable study center around Ikotun-Egba or Alimosho axis.

[/quot
please, kindly send to ezahgrace@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by chigraeza(f): 6:03am On Jul 24
samplay9:
Can we make a whatsapp cipm group on whatsapp
Just drop ur numbers and let me add you to the group
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by phemiee1810(m): 8:54am On Jul 24
Good morning everyone, I’m a graduate of Business administration who is interested in taking the CiPM certification exams. I would really appreciate if y’all can put me through ��
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Menuskiiiii(f): 2:30pm On Jul 24
Please, has anybody registered for the August diet? I intend to write but I can't find anything on their site about it.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by tstx(m): 10:05am On Aug 09
funmydodo:
Hello everyone. Here is a link to the whatsapp group for those writing the Intermediate one. It is an avenue to find study partners around your vicinity.

.. Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Venquire: 7:41pm On Aug 09
funmydodo:

The link isn't working.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Renaj: 6:31pm On Aug 17
I need help!

Please I want to borrow PE1 study pack from someone that has completed his/her cipm exam. I cant afford to buy them because I recently lost my job due to covid.

I have the soft copy but it is extremely difficult to read via mobile or pc device because I have dry eyes.

My location is Ajah and can be reached via 0eight0ninefourthree2four2five7
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 5:34am On Aug 18
Renaj:
I need help!

Please I want to borrow PE1 study pack from someone that has completed his/her cipm exam. I cant afford to buy them because I recently lost my job due to covid.

I have the soft copy but it is extremely difficult to read via mobile or pc device because I have dry eyes.

It is Past Questions and Answers that are paid and they comprise Past Questions and Answers from 2014 - 2017/2018/2019 and sell for N1000 only to download or N500 to read on the App.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Renaj: 8:51am On Aug 18
qanda:

It is Past Questions and Answers that are paid and they comprise Past Questions and Answers from 2014 - 2017/2018/2019 and sell for N1000 only to download or N500 to read on the App.

I have soft copy of the study pack. I need the hard copy.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by exempt09(m): 10:05pm On Aug 21
Please I reside in kaduna, is there a study center in kaduna
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by akwakopa(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24
+2348025626189

Please add me to the Intermediate 2 group on whatsapp
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Debbieeeeeee: 11:33pm On Aug 28
Hi guys please who has an idea of the exemptions available to 1) lawyers (just under grad&law school degree) and 2) members of other bodies like ICSAN with a law degree.
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by akinkofo: 12:23pm On Sep 02
Hi.. can someone please help me with intermediate one study materials.i would appreciate
Email-, akinlofaoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Thiannah(f): 11:55am On Sep 17
Renaj:
I need help!

Hello!

Please has any one contacted you for this? i also need the hard copy, so, I was wondering if you have anyone you can refer me to.

Thanks.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Tola0810: 1:27pm On Sep 17
Pls add me to intermediate 2 WhatsApp study group

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by ALKARULEZZ(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17
Tola0810:
Pls add me to intermediate 2 WhatsApp study group

Send a PM
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Miopade: 12:08pm On Sep 19
Kindly add me to intermediate 2 study group

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mikkyjay17(m): 3:51pm On Sep 25
Hello,

No one has found it fit to respond to my request since.

Na beg I dey beg. I need Intermediate II study pack.
And I won't refuse the soft copy of CIMP Questions and Answer for the same category.
Please send it to my email mikkyjayclue@gmail.com

Thanks smiley
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Reinasugar: 10:47pm On Sep 30
Pls can u help me with the Pe1 soft copy, my email is reinasugar730@gmail.com [quote author=Renaj post=92928258]I need help!

My location is Ajah and can be reached via 0eight0ninefourthree2four2five7[/quote
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Reinasugar: 10:48pm On Sep 30
Thiannah:
Hello!

Please has any one contacted you for this? i also need the hard copy, so, I was wondering if you have anyone you can refer me to.

Thanks.

Pls can u help with the soft copy of the PE1 pls ... my email is reinasugar730@gmail.com.. thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese / Careers In Public Health / Subsea, Mud, Reservoir, Pipeline, Petroleum, Drilling Engineers & Supervisors Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.