Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (161622 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by awo666(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2021
Please, I want to enquire on something.
Please, must someone that enter through student route have 12months experience before induction as an associate member?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 6:13am On May 08, 2021
CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Past Questions and Answers are also available on the App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Episteme2(m): 7:41am On May 08, 2021
Renaj:
I need help!

Please I want to borrow PE1 study pack from someone that has completed his/her cipm exam. I cant afford to buy them because I recently lost my job due to covid.

I have the soft copy but it is extremely difficult to read via mobile or pc device because I have dry eyes.

My location is Ajah and can be reached via 0eight0ninefourthree2four2five7
Pls, can you assist me with the soft copy of PE1 study pack? Kindly send to tepis@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Longman6(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2021
Hello guys it's urgent...how can one login...it keeps bringing up invalid password
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 21, 2021
Longman6:
Hello guys it's urgent...how can one login...it keeps bringing up invalid password

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stellasteph: 3:06am On Jun 18, 2021
Good morning,
Please I want to inquire about the corper's application membership process. How much it costs? How and when the exams are scheduled to hold?

Thank you in anticipation as I await your timely response.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by beautifulzerah(f): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2021
Good morning, please I would like to find out when the second diet for CIPM 2021 will begin. I just registered and need to know other informations. Thank you.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2021
beautifulzerah:
Good morning, please I would like to find out when the second diet for CIPM 2021 will begin. I just registered and need to know other informations. Thank you.

You mean the exam? It's slated for October.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ajebutter05: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2021
If someone studied Agricultural Economics and has NIM certificate. At what level is the starting point? Thanks
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by rawe45: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Hello,
With exemption , I'd be starting from Intermediate II. When is the next exam please? So I'll know if I should register now .
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by honeyola(f): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2021
Please I need help o
I really want to enroll for CIPM but I don't know anything about it. Someone should pls put me through.
Is the exam done online?
Must I attend lectures? Can't I read on my own?
I hv my first degree in Public Administration and also a member of NIM, where do I start from?
Is the registration on?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by honeyola(f): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
[pls help me with the study pack and past questions @tobialfred2018@gmail.com]Cipm is not difficult if you are determined, you attending study centre is not a perquisite for passing. The key to passing is ensure you read the materials as many times you can and don't underestimate the importance of past questions. I am done with cipm,all through my study I never attended any study centre. My colleagues and i had to create a watsapp group where we shared ideas,some of the people that attended study centre I still do tutorials for them during the exams.my 2 cents[/quote]
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Yetunde381: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2021
Good afternoon House

Please is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for CIPM Intermediate II for the upcoming October diet. I would love to join

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Yetunde381: 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
rawe45:
Hello,
With exemption , I'd be starting from Intermediate II. When is the next exam please? So I'll know if I should register now .

The next exam is October 2021
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Jejo610: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
I applied online on the CIPM website for membership by examination about three weeks ago and I am yet to get a reply when it was stated that I'll get one in nothing less than 48 hours. Please how long does it take to get a reply? I have a Masters in Law, what level will I have to start from so that I can start preparing before I get an official confirmation. Thank You.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xpress45: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yetunde381:
Good afternoon House

Please is there a WhatsApp or telegram group for CIPM Intermediate II for the upcoming October diet. I would love to join

Thanks

Hi Yetunde381 please let me know if you found any group Thanks you

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Meetmeat(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jejo610:
I applied online on the CIPM website for membership by examination about three weeks ago and I am yet to get a reply when it was stated that I'll get one in nothing less than 48 hours. Please how long does it take to get a reply? I have a Masters in Law, what level will I have to start from so that I can start preparing before I get an official confirmation. Thank You.
PE 1
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yetunde381:
Good afternoon House

Thanks

Send a PM. I'll furnish you with the Telegram and Whatsapp links.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Mhegar: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Please I have also sent you a P.M, I also need a whatsapp study group for intermediate . Thank you
ALKARULEZZ:

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xpress45: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2021
Good morning please I am writing exam in October 2021 for immediate 11. Pls help me with pass questions and also any watsapp or telegram group available please add me 08173339400 Also can anyone help with a liable study centers in port Harcourt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xpress45: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
PreciousMia:
Hello
Good evening
Please can anyone kindly send the study pack and past questions for intermediate2 to me?...I'll so much appreciate.
Email: preshlydan@gmail.com.
Thanks

Please send me past questions if you get one thanks I am mine in October. gigi64140@gmail.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xpress45: 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mhegar:
Please I have also sent you a P.M, I also need a whatsapp study group for intermediate . Thank you

Good afternoon please I am writing intermediate 11 in October please can you add me to any watsapp or telegram I would appreciate
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xpress45: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mhegar:

Please send me the link too I also need a study group for intermediate 11
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Xpress45: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
ALKARULEZZ:

Good afternoon pls send me the link too , I am also writing in October intermediate 11
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2021
Here's a link to CIPM INTERMEDIATE 2 past questions

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1To_G74uZnUVM8HFQwsw_23puCZAxL54d

2 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Hadewahlay(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by honeyola(f): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
[pls I need the link too]

Send a PM. I'll furnish you with the Telegram and Whatsapp links.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by honeyola(f): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
0701295010. Someone should pls add me to the group
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by anwuliii: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Me too, please.
Email: hellokenechukwu@gmail.com

Xpress45:

Please send me past questions if you get one thanks I am mine in October. gigi64140@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.