Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership - Career (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership (162259 Views)

[PHOTOS] Chartered Institute Of Taxation (CITN) Hold Her 39th Induction Ceremony / Institute Of Personnel Management Advice Plz. / Several Fresh Jobs At Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Stevostical(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2020
Done Boss!

Taiye4Christ:

DM
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Taiye4Christ(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2020
Stevostical:
Done Boss!

Replied
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by mamakendra(f): 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
Please I need the hard copy of PE2 materials.
I have the soft copy, but I prefer reading from a book, because of my eyesight.
I am willing to pay a token for it.
For PH resident students who can assist, please send a mail.
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Olurayo247: 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2020
christobabee:
please I will appreciate if I can as well get the packs for intermediate 1. Chadabaale@yahoo.com. thank you

Please I will appreciate if I can as well get this pack.
jmorayo16@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by serA25: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
nmreports:

Accounting would start with intermediate 1.
To register, log on to www.cipmnigeria.org.
You don't have to join if you are sure when you study alone you would understand the courses.

Please do you have study pack for intermediate 2
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by serA25: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Okunlola03:

Please can I also get the study packs for Intermediate 2 in my mail- okunlolamoses703@gmail.com.
Thanks

Please have you gotten the study pack, if you have could kindly send it to me nickymontez@outlook.com. thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by serA25: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
oluph3mmy:

Please help me with the intermediate 2 study pack on fembal72@yahoo.com . Thanks!

Hello, please I would like to know if you have study pack for intermediate 2 if you do please, kindly send nickymontez@outlook.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by serA25: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
mattiecute:
Please guys can anyone help send intermediate II past questions to my mail, i really need to know how this whole process is

martyjudith@gmail.com

God bless you as you do

Hello, please I would like to know if you have study pack for intermediate 2 if you do please, kindly send nickymontez@outlook.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by serA25: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=Vickyrichest post=89927239]Please send me intermediate 2 materials. Thank you. adepejufoluke22@gmail.com
[/quot

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by serA25: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Stevostical:

Hi Diva,

Past questions will make you decode the way the questions will be structured and the best way to go about answering it. However I will advise you read the material for better understanding and performance.

Please, Hello, please I would like to know if you have study pack for intermediate 2 if you do please, kindly send nickymontez@outlook.com
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by jbutney(f): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2020
serA25:

Please, Hello, please I would like to know if you have study pack for intermediate 2 if you do please, kindly send nickymontez@outlook.com
why not download it from their website?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Past Questions and Answers are also available on the App.

Get Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Bear007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
qanda:
CIPM Study packs are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

It's not free ooo...I'm asked to pay 1k sad
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ibenny(f): 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hello, if anyone can please help answer my questions. I'm interested in taking this program.

Please how many years is the program if I am to start from intermediate 2?

And please, is the registration form out?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Niyeal(m): 7:02am On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Ibenny post=97101096]Hello, if anyone can please help answer my questions. I'm interested in taking this program.

Please how many years is the program if I am to start from intermediate 2?

And please, is the registration form out? [/quote
If u start from int 2,
You'll write int2, pe1 and pe2, exam takes place 2times in a year

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ibenny(f): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2020
[quote author=Niyeal post=97113308][/quote]

Thanks.
Which means it's possible to complete the three levels within a year?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Niyeal(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibenny:

Thanks.
Which means it's possible to complete the three levels within a year?
No, that's 3sittings

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Ibenny(f): 11:02am On Dec 16, 2020
Niyeal:

No, that's 3sittings

Okay.. Thank you
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Longman6(m): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2021
ALKARULEZZ:

Intermediate 2 or PE 1

Hello Everyone,

I would be grateful of the study pack for Foundation stage can be sent to me: fadeseretobi@yahoo.com....I am willing to pay a token (small money to buy data o).

Regards

1 Like

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Longman6:

Hello Everyone,

I would be grateful of the study pack for Foundation stage can be sent to me: fadeseretobi@yahoo.com....I am willing to pay a token (small money to buy data o).

Regards

Send a PM
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Janettito1: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
falansa:

Thanks...
Compliment of the season.pls I would like you to advise me on these, im a graduate of theatre and media art but would like to divert into management now, my plans are to start my pgd in management in Noun and a friend advised I should do Cipm. Can I do the two together this year, and how long does it take to do Cipm, is it within a few month or a year.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Adevee2: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Please I would like to know
If I am exempted from 3 stages would I get materials for those stages?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by flashinglights: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Adevee2:
Please I would like to know
If I am exempted from 3 stages would I get materials for those stages?

You will be able to access the materials for does stages on your CIPM page once you register.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by megakom: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2021
Please op my first degree is nothing related to social science but I would like to go into HRM through CIPM. Where do I start from in becoming a member of CIPM?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by motunabby(f): 4:54am On Jan 21, 2021
I'm an Accounting graduate and also I have ICAN qualification plus 4yrs post NYSC. Pls OP I want to know ,what level will I start from?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by OlumideAjayi83(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2021
flashinglights:

You will be able to access the materials for does stages on your CIPM page once you register.
Is an HR certification by Institute of Arts Management and professionals(IAMPS) recognized by CIPM?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by OlumideAjayi83(m): 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2021
omoISEYIN:
Hello Everyone,

This platform is open for general questions on how to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management Of Nigeria.
CIPM is the professional body that certify and regulate the practice of human resource management in Nigeria.
For young aspiring human resource managers, CIPM is the most relevant if not the only institute for HR professionals.

Currently HR professionals are one of the most sought after people in the corporate world, aside the fact that you become a key person
in your organisation personally, I think there is a kinda preside and reputations that comes with your job title.......

So lets keep the ball rolling for questions on CIPM registration....

Is an HR certification by Institute of Arts Management and professionals(IAMPS) recognized by CIPM?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by flashinglights: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2021
OlumideAjayi83:

I don't know.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by blanquecheque: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2021
Hi, all. A concise representation (summary) of the very bulky Comparative Management and Administration study pack as well as that of Business Administration available. The 400 pages reduced to about 50 pages. Straight to the point and prepared with the exam in mind.

PS: I've been taking this course and others for over 15 diets.

Call 08094118943 or 08050739296 for your copy.
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by qanda: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2021
CIPM Study packs including Intermediate II are available for FREE at the Professional Exams section of Q and A App.

Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Oyelayor: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2021
Good afternoon, please I'm a graduate of agricultural economics and I just finished my NYSC program. Should I put in for CIPM, where will I be starting from and how will I go about it?
Re: Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership by Yetunde381: 11:22am On May 05, 2021
Good Morning, please can you help me past questions of intermediate2
It can be sent to audualice40@yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Out. Register Online / Oil Workers Zone. / CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.