Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange (1602 Views)

BREAKING: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Has Been Arrested After 7 Years / Clinton Foundation And ISIS Are Funded By Saudi Arabia And Qatar -Julian Assange / US Elections: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Spills ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by Ussyberry(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is saw it on pastebin and cannot verify the claim that anonymous released the following statement.

"ANONYMOUS - OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON CIA-Led WIKILEAKS RAID.

Today it was confirmed to us that Julian Assange had been assassinated by the Central Intelligence Agency on a joint ATF and INTERPOL raid on the Ecuadorian Embassy where Assange was taking shelter.

As of tonight, Wikileaks has had its servers seized, undeniably by Hillary Clinton, and unconfirmed reports are now suggesting that even Edward Snowden, the NSA whistleblower, has been raided by the United States Government and may in fact be in custody as this is written.
This is a major move for the psychotic Clinton Foundation, which has been confirmed via wikileaks to have sold weapons and aid to Islamic State (ISIS) fighters since at least 2014.

Anonymous has roots in wikileaks. It was wikileaks that first allowed us to come to massive public attention in 2010, and we all have an undying respect and regard for Mr. Assange. This act cannot be forgotten. It is time we take a stand against such domestic attack by our own so-called leaders. We have nothing more to add, as the news is devastating, and we will be in discussion on how to respond accordingly.

RIP JULIAN ASSANGE
#FreeEdwardSnowden

-@PatsyofDallas (twitter)"
Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by sheffyUTD(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
He is not dead.

Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by ycat: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
I hope this is false. They could have said that to protect him so the Clintons would think twice before taking him out. Not that it will stop them from killing him, but wikileak guy has more attention than, let say, the Honduras human rights activist who after telling the world that Hillary was after his life was found shot dead in his bedroom. Neither the killing of Clinton's campaign staff they suspected to be leaking email to the public nor her doctor that treated her for blood clots who was found dead mysteriously gain much attention, but Assange is a whole different ballgame, though Hillary has talked about droning him, but I don't think they can kill him just like that since he's in London. I trust the smart queen, Assange may even be in another embassy or even at the Buckingham palace.
Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
I don't know about Assange, but you will have to go through a Spetsnatz Brigade before getting to Snowden in Russia.

2 Likes

Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2016
Zoharariel:
I don't know about Assange, but you will have to go through a Spetsnatz Brigade before getting to Snowden in Russia.
This story is not true. Assange is alive. And we both know that the only way CIA can kill Snowden is by praying to God to end his life early.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by ValerianSteel(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
This story is not true. Assange is alive. And we both know that the only way CIA can kill Snowden is by praying to God to end his life early.
You are delusional if you think America not acting on Snowden is as a result of fear of Russia.

There's heavy CIA presence in Moscow even within the circles of the Kremlin,don't fool yourself on that.Obama took a softer approach due to domestic backlash from citizens.
Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by mojeer678: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Zoharariel:

On Assange:

NO ONE CUT JULIAN'S INTERNET. FIGURE THIS:
Background: Julian is a programmer. That means that before heading to the embassy, Julian, by logic, had a cell phone, a tablet, 3 laptops and a desktop or two. He had, by logic, iternet service from no fewer than three different providers. Perhaps Julian was smart enough to ditch his cell phone as he headed for the embassy, but once there . . . . . .

Julian has a window. A balcony. A direct outside link where you can look right at him. The embassy also has a front door anyone can walk through. Yet after 4 years of getting worldwide attention with Wikileaks, no one brought him a 3g laptop, cell phones, or anything else? OK, I AM GOING TO CUT TO THE CHASE:

I have 3 computing devices and more than 4 cell modems. I have numerous inexpensive servers. Everything is always up all the time, and it is ALL kept running (with the exception of the latest request, which I spent 4 figures on) ALL OF IT is kept running with a donation request of $550 a month, ($6,600 per year) and a reader base of right around 200,000 regulars who hit the site frequently. Actual budget is higher than that, BUT: Assange has a reader base of MILLIONS. He's in the news ALL THE TIME. Wikileaks has a budget of over $500,000 PER YEAR.

ON A BUDGET OF $500,000 PER YEAR, we are supposed to believe Assange depends on the embassy computers, embassy internet, a line, which can be cut and that he has no cell phone! COME ON NOW, Assange has other people in his organization that could walk right up to the embassy and give him a laptop, tablet, cell phone, EVERYTHING and HE DOES NOT HAVE ONE? HE IS A COMPUTER PROGRAMMER AND WITH THAT BUDGET HAS NO COMPUTER OF HIS OWN?

Folks that does not wash. OBVIOUSLY ASSANGE IS AS CONNECTED AS THE MATRIX. T[b]HEY CANNOT JUST CUT HIS INTERNET[/b]. HE HAS A CELL PHONE, WITH INTERNET IF AT WORST he really did just use an embassy computer.

HERE'S THE CLINCHER: There is no conceivable way that now that his "internet has been cut" that somebody did not walk up to the embassy with a 4g connected laptop and hook him right back up. And the embassy has phones, why did he not call out? He has a balcony, with all the hoopla why did he not show his face?

CONCLUSION: ASSANGE IS EITHER ARRESTED, OR PAMELA TOOK HIM OUT, AND NOT ON A DATE. COME ON NOW, the ludicrousy of it all is beyond the pale, there is NO FREAKING WAY you could just cut his line and be done with it! And that is precisely why I have stuck with the obvious: He's not online because he cannot physically be online. With all the hoopla he never picked up a phone or walked up to the balcony to say HI? YEAH RIGHT!!!!!! The hoakey bullshit getting spewed is pure comedy!

And if they took Assange out, Wikileaks itself could be commandeered by the enemy with ease, because few people, if anyone at all knows anyone who is actually supposed to be there. You'd never know if it was the real Wikileaks tweeting or communicating anything. So those bases are covered, to fit the official story. Body doubles and computer graphics can handle the rest.

Yeah, I guess a few people will believe the backwater story about his assylum request being ratified today (thus explaining why he won't be at the embassy anymore) But they already spewed the bullshit about his internet being cut, so the rest is PURE UNADULTERATED BULLSHIT, having an asylum request be granted does not cut you off from the world, we are not getting the truth and anyone who thought for a minute could see it.

After what has happened, I will have a hard time believing any story about Assange still being with us unless it is told from a jail cell. Assange was battling the Bolshevik communists that have run America over. The Clinton death machine. That means that if he ever did see a jail cell it was overwhelmingly probably just to hold him for processing into the after life.

Assange updates:
FORTUNATELY ASSANGE LEFT A WAY TO CONFIRM IF IT IS OVER OR NOT - THE CHECKSUM KEYS. EVERYONE HAS THEM, AND IF THEY WORK, WHATEVER IS VERIFIED BY THEM IS LEGIT. Whatever happened - if he was poisoned, arrested, whatever - even if he pokes his head out the balcony window - there is a way to keep what is credible credible: Either the check sum keys work or they do not. That ought to end the rumors that "those who are saying he is arrested or dead are trolls" that is now taking off on the web. HE LEFT A WAY TO KNOW. SHOW ME. LET'S SEE THE UNLOCKED FILES WORK WITH THE CHECK SUMS POSTED HERE. IF THEY DO NOT AND WE NEVER GET THE ENCRYPTION KEYS TO GO WITH THEM, IF THE ENTIRE PACKAGE DOES NOT WORK,WITH WHAT WE HAVE RIGHT NOW, (plus the decryption keys to come) IF THERE IS EVEN ONE GLITCH THAT STOPS THE RELEASE HE'S DEAD OR SILENCED, AND SAYING SO IS NOT TROLLAGE, PERIOD. NICE TRY WITH THAT ANGLE, CORRECT THE RECORD CAN GO HOME NOW.

RT set up a live feed outside the embassy. Little good that will do, because I do not think he is even there. Last night a security van had the entrance to the embassy blocked and no one saw what was going on.

Today, the FBI released "100 pages" about Hillary. So what. The FBI is trash, 100 pages is not a lot, and all they are doing is using a number that sounds big to childish minds - "100" with the hopes that they will draw the attention away from Assange. My conclusion? The FBI was involved in the takedown of Assange, and now they are going to play a stupid game to try to make themselves look trustworthy and important. There is no conceivable reason for them to have released anything at all today if they themselves were not involved with what happened last night and they want people to start looking away.

I am confident at this point that the decryption keys were released, and it was all blocked, stopped, and shut down by the U.S. government. I am confident at this time that there will be no more. "They" own the web, and when things get serious enough, they can do whatever they want. Nothing more of substance will be had. I believe it is over.

The election will be stolen, and people will be silenced. Every time I got onto something this morning, my internet suddenly shut off. I could not do anything of substance while it really mattered, and now it miraculously works perfect. They got the job done, contained the problem and it is OVER. There will be no decryption keys. The files will remain a mystery and get debunked by trolls, it is OVER.

FOLKS, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THEY CUT ASSANGES INTERNET. BECAUSE IF THEY CUT IT, THE DEAD MAN SWITCHES MIGHT HAVE ALL GONE OFF AND THEY DID NOT WANT THAT. Now it is all contained and under control. GAME OVER. Hillary got the job done. How could Assange have given the message that the internet got cut anyway? That would not be possible, it would just suddenly be gone, leaving no way for him to say it was gone. The internet story is probably a ruse, cover for something else that happened.

Now all we have is "be happy, the FBI is your friend. LOOK! THEY RELEASED 100 PAGES ON HILLARY AND THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT THE DAY ASSANGE WENT AWAY! YEAY, YEAY, YEEEEAYYYY!!!!!

Time for lead.

I had an internet outage this morning, back up now (for who knows how long) and I am trying to debunk/confirm what I have posted below about Assange.
The internet outage was suspicious and the site appears to be getting messed with but I can't seem to pin anything down. Obviously someone has taken action - RT's bank accounts have been frozen for no reason, Assange is either dead or arrested (I'm not buying the "they cut his internet" ruse) and I have had a mountain of problems staying online and keeping errors off the web site. Who knows what problems others are having but I imagine I am not the only one having a rough day.

I am keeping an eye on the leading edge sources for any updates on Assange.

Assange report clean up
Something big happened at the embassy last night. I am leaving the original report as is, (because it is becoming more and more confirmed) and am going to post what is definite, and what is probable.

DEFINITE: Assange has been blacked out. REPORTED: His internet cut. Probable real story: Assange has been poisoned and/or was arrested. Cutting the internet is a cover story for why he is silent. There is an unconfirmed "report by a witness" that in the early morning hours, Assange was taken by 8 police officers with a bag over his head. This story is unconfirmed however.

CONFIRMED: IN A TWEET TWO DAYS AGO, PODESTA SAID THE FOOD AT THE EMBASSY WOULD BE UNSAFE.

CONFIRMED: Yesterday, Pamela Anderson showed up with a meal. Anderson HATES TRUMP, but called Assange a friend. I doubt she was any friend of his. PROBABLE: the meal was poisoned. She was sent to take him out, with the full cover of her famous image. The media will take care of the details with flowery bullshit. This claim is not spurious, SEE THIS:

Pamela said Assange said the food was "torture" and that he was "a bit pale" after visiting him. VERY ODD. Perhaps a secret message that he ate it, to go along with the book which shows a man in a destroyed suit that has newspapers taped to it and a title "get a life". Pamela is holding this book in a way which shows this obviously, as if she is sending a message:

The newspapers would be because Assange is in the news daily. The wrecked suit would be what she really wished for Assange, despite saying she liked him (which is an obvious lie if she hated Trump) and I don't need to explain "get a life" which can mean many things, including he won't have one soon. The prominent display of the cover would be the way to tell everyone involved that the plan is underway.

The links to the files and keys were, as far as I can find, released in graphic form, you have to type them yourself. Here are the links:

He also released parity keys which are needed to prove the files are not modified. HERE THEY ARE:

The actual decryption keys will probably be released as the second part of the dead man switch.

IMPORTANT: THERE IS NO REPORT ABOUT ASSANGE BEING DEAD. HOWEVER, THIS DOES APPEAR TO BE A KILL SWITCH POST WHICH WAS TOTALLY UN ANNOUNCED AND THE INTERNET IS ON FIRE WITH IT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
ValerianSteel:
You are delusional if you think America not acting on Snowden is as a result of fear of Russia.

There's heavy CIA presence in Moscow even within the circles of the Kremlin,don't fool yourself on that.Obama took a softer approach due to domestic backlash from citizens.

My vacuous Jewish priend, yes there's heavy CIA presence in Moskow just as there's heavy FSB presence not only in the WhiteHouse & Pentagon but also in Langley - and you think Vladimirovich Putin as an ex-KGB does not know this? grin

No! Don't be silly, Obama & the vampires in the Pentagon only resorted to soft approach because they know the capabilities & the accuracies of the Iskander-M, Topol-M & SS-18 Satan. Any wrong move - Boom! grin cheesy grin You dig? grin

Y didn't they take soft approach on Saddam & Gadaffi? Because they knew - unlike Russia that invading Iraq & Libya would be a cake walk.

BTW, I hear hurricane mathew has subsided & weakened by nearly half. How I wish hurricane Mark, Luke & John would collaborate with Mathew to transform that coven into a graveyard. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by ValerianSteel(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Zoharariel:

My vacuous Jewish priend, yes there's heavy CIA presence in Moskow just as there's heavy FSB presence not only in the WhiteHouse & Pentagon but also in Langley - and you think Vladimirovich Putin as an ex-KGB does not know this? grin

No! Don't be silly, Obama & the vampires in the Pentagon only resorted to soft approach because they know the capabilities & the accuracies of the Iskander-M, Topol-M & SS-18 Satan. Any wrong move - Boom! grin cheesy grin You dig? grin

Y didn't they take soft approach on Saddam & Gadaffi? Because they knew - unlike Russia that invading Iraq & Libya would be a cake walk.

BTW, I hear hurricane mathew has subsided & weakened by nearly half. How I wish hurricane Mark, Luke & John would collaborate with Mathew to transform that coven into a graveyard. grin cheesy grin
Two months to go and everything changes.The whole flexing of Muscles by Russia will end soon enough with Madam President in office.Hang in tight Zo,you'll need all he pay check you get from the Kremlin before then cause I bet your beloved Russia will go even more broke than they currently are if they don't stop the unnecessary provocations undecided

You truly are deplorable,you rejoice in a natural disaster that took so many lives.Just hope your coast isn't it by one soon.

1 Like

Re: See What ANONYMOUS Allegedly Said About Julian Assange by Lucasbalo(m): 3:01am On Oct 20, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Two months to go and everything changes.The whole flexing of Muscles by Russia will end soon enough with Madam President in office.Hang in tight Zo,you'll need all he pay check you get from the Kremlin before then cause I bet your beloved Russia will go even more broke than they currently are if they don't stop the unnecessary provocations undecided

You truly are deplorable,you rejoice in a natural disaster that took so many lives.Just hope your coast isn't it by one soon.
That hungry scoundrel is a sick puppy .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should The Us Be Blamed For The Haiti Earthquake?jesse Ventura Speaks- / Why Does It Seem Africans Are Ashamed Of London Burning? / Top 25 Military Powers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.