Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) (17793 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates Granddaughter's Birthday / Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by todaynewsreview: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce took to Facebook to celebrate his mum as she turns 90. In the spirit of the celebration, he eulogies the great virtues his mum has impacted into him with these word;

"With my mum as she turns 90. I Love her to pieces. She taught me to love and respect women. I am what I am today because God used my mum to mould me."

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1816/senator-ben-murray-bruce-celebrates-his-mum-as-she-turns-90

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Cessa0(f): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
aww! soo nyc

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wow! 90? Really cool

HBD mama @ 90

16 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by emeraldknytt(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2016
todaynewsreview:
Senator Ben Murray-Bruce took to Facebook to celebrate his mum as she turns 90. In the spirit of the celebration, he eulogies the great virtues his mum has impacted into him with these word;

"With my mum as she turns 90. I Love her to pieces. She taught me to love and respect women. I am what I am today because God used my mum to mould me."

A straight-up verbal reproach to our man who seems to enjoy the cooking in the kitchen, sitting in the living room and the gidigba in the other room... Bruce, no dey form batman oh cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Humulity: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
Happy birthday......
Mama de Mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
God bless men who care for women.
todaynewsreview:

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1816/senator-ben-murray-bruce-celebrates-his-mum-as-she-turns-90

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by GMBuhari: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2016
Witches hardly die young

But I'm not implying common sense's mother is a witch

But then your are free to interpret

Anyways HBD

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by beautiful232(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
So adorable
Happy birthday sweet mama

stay sexy

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by eleojo23: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cool.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by orlarbissy(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lovely, HBD to her
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by pretty16(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Beautiful woman. She is well taken care of. It is definitely good to have Money. #Fact#. wink
HBD to her

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by SenatorTobijah(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2016
Our Mothers Must surely enjoy the fruits of Labour. God bless my Mum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by SenatorTobijah(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Our Mothers Must surely enjoy the fruits of our Labour. God bless my Mum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by ComradeDon: 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Nice one... Happy Birthday to her. Congrats to them!!!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by alexy147(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
Hbd great grandma..

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by davibid: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
GMBuhari:
Witches hardly die young

Anyways HBD

This is exactly what you need for the nonsense you just vomited!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by BALO314: 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
nice1 Senator, Mothers need to be taken care off,expecially @thier old age. :onice1 Senator, Mothers need to be taken care off,expecially @thier old age.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Cool, she looks really good
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by angeltolly(f): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ageing gracefully. Happy birthday ma kiss

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Ochinex(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2016
I LOVE MY MOTHER with My entire LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wow!.
His mum is pretty @90 and still kicking.

Tap into her long life for my mum too.

Cute mother!. kiss
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Daniyomex(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lol. This guy sha, see the subtle way he bash Buhari; "My mum taught me how to love and respect women". That's Epic!

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
Aww!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by eddybesh(f): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
Happy Birthday ma, God bless you abundantly. Stay strong.
Connect to your testimony for my mum.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Daniyomex:
Lol. This guy sha, see the subtle way he bash Buhari; "My mum taught me how to love and respect women". That's Epic!
lol. e b like sey you be inspector-general.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
GMBuhari:
Witches hardly die young

Anyways HBD

u are a disgrace to the womb that carry u for 9 re grateful month,
And the breast u suckle .
''FOR WHAT EVER U SOW, SO SHALL U REAP''
may God have mercy on your poor soul and thought
Happy birthday Mma,

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
GMBuhari:
Witches hardly die young

Anyways HBD
You speak ill, That's not fair Bruh! But wait ooo has ur MUM who is not a witch died
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by zurine(f): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
WOW HBD ma'm
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrates His Mother's 90th Birthday (Photos) by ezechueze(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Waves At Supporters Ahead Kano State Mega Rally / Okorocha: EFCC Didn’t Recover N7.9 Billion From Me / Osinbajo: With All My Experience, It Will Be Injustice If I Don't Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.