Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. (12595 Views)

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Seun(m): 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
winner01:
She got lucky, then she dreamt that she saw Jesus and got healed. Interesting. Seun, I need you to tell me how possible it is for someone to fall from a 3 storey building headfirst, without a scratch.
The real Anna Beam had scratches, bruises, and a 'mild' concussion of the brain, as one would expect:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/meet-miracle-girl-cured-30ft-8144188

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by dalaman: 12:37am On Oct 30, 2016
winner01:
Great.
Two things. The said man did not fall down headfirst 3 storey unscathed and did not claim to see Jesus.

What can you say about the atheist prifessor in the link I posted.

People have survived death defying falls. People have survived diseases when they were told all hopes were lost including atheist. The story was well documented I think it was the guys close relative I've tried searching for the guys post but can't find it. The man claimed Allah healed him after drinking some special water in Saudi Arabia from his cancer. It doesn't matter if it was Jesus or Allah or Bhrama. These strange and defying stuffs happen to people all over the world including atheist.

As for the atheist professor my opinion is that either he was hallucinating or he was lying. Mass hallucinations have been recorded and very well documented.

1 Like

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by hopefulLandlord: 1:51am On Oct 30, 2016
winner01:
For days you were unusually dumbfounded and avoided this thread like a plague. Someone makes an attempt to explain it away and you come out of hiding to fan up the flames. I weep for your wife and kids.

you actually are a bit confused and sound frustrated which is understandable since this thread was just killed

first off, my observing the thread with a smirk on my face was not brought about by my being dumbfounded, I just decided to stop repeating myself over and over and over again

I've ALWAYS maintained that miracles are not exclusive to Christianity no matter how huge the miracle is

consider the below posts

hopefulLandlord:

Oga, pray for an amputee to grow a limb or shut up

All those miracles you listed happens to adherents of most of the other religions too

Nothing peculiar to yours

And, newsflash, it also happens to atheists

Your people also face the same misfortunes as other religions

Open your eyes

Leave the gathering of Deluded people that believe a handsome half unclad carpenter who was a bastard son of an acclaimed virgin who was crucified on the cross like a traitor, beaten and tortured while deluding himself into thinking he is the son of god only to get to the cross and realizing his folly cried out "my god my god why have thou forsaken me" and even begging his imaginary father to make the cup pass away from him is their personal saviour

Atheists have simply freed themselves from that folklore and are also trying to free you from such

hopefulLandlord:

Is it not true? Go on internet and find out miracles that have happened to adherents of other religions and even atheists I'm sure you'll read them with disbelief

the problem with calling this proof of your god is to assume that it can only happen to Christians

Unexplained experiences happen to Christians Muslims Hindus Buddhists and newsflash: it also happens to ATHEISTS like us too

I'm not going to tell you my "miracle" stories because I'm sure you'll find a way to track it to Yahweh

There's nothing so special that happens in the life of any Christians that is only peculiar to that religion

take note of the bolded, that's what Lennycool did

I'm pretty sure I've said this many more times but those are the ones I can lay my hands on right now (its complicated searching for posts on Nairaland, anyone who finds it easy can walk me through it)

I decided not to repeat it here again; its a good thing someone else did not me otherwise it would've been the usual "you have anything new to say?"

and I'm pretty sure your god had a hand in those miracles he listed; that's why I said the below in the thread about the atheist that survived 2 nuclear bombings but not only survived but also lived for 65 more years, longer than your lord and personal saviour that was killed by 3 nails lived

hopefulLandlord:
Christians be like : it was Yahweh that spared his life, he gave him another opportunity to accept Jesus

Muslims be like : it was Allah's work

don't mistake my silence for being dumbfounded bro, not cool, not cool

enough of this

Winner01, when are you posting a limb growing miracle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by raphieMontella: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you actually are a bit confused and sound frustrated which is understandable since this thread was just killed

first off, my observing the thread with a smirk on my face was not brought about by my being dumbfounded, I just decided to stop repeating myself over and over and over again

I've ALWAYS maintained that miracles are not exclusive to Christianity no matter how huge the miracle is

consider the below posts

take note of the bolded, that's what Lennycool did

I'm pretty sure I've said this many more times but those are the ones I can lay my hands on right now (its complicated searching for posts on Nairaland, anyone who finds it easy can walk me through it)

I decided not to repeat it here again; its a good thing someone else did not me otherwise it would've been the usual "you have anything new to say?"

and I'm pretty sure your god had a hand in those miracles he listed; that's why I said the below in the thread about the atheist that survived 2 nuclear bombings but not only survived but also lived for 65 more years, longer than your lord and personal saviour that was killed by 3 nails lived

don't mistake my silence for being dumbfounded bro, not cool, not cool

enough of this

Winner01, when are you posting a limb growing miracle?
asin...i got tired...repeating the same thing..
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by raphieMontella: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2016
TomHagen:
Your assumption is that Jesus is the only 'healer'. Why have you ruled out the fact that other supernatural entities (not Jesus) could have been responsible for their healings. All the healed you've mentioned have one supernatural story or the other to tell don't they? They all believe they were healed by something greater than them? Why then do you think they are wrong? Or is your grouse only against Jesus? Cc. Hopefullandlord.
so her father is a supernatural entity with healing powers or something?
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by TomHagen: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

so her father is a supernatural entity with healing powers or something?
Not necessarily. The point is she admitted that a higher power was involved. Whether it came in the form of her father or a camel is non-relevant.
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by Coldfeet(f): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
MKSON:

She actually died Seun. The op just summarized the movie with pictures. I just watched the movie yesterday night oblivious to this thread and boy was i glad. I checked imdb for the rating and its the only Christian movie i've ever seen with the highest rating. You should download it and watch. Its approximately 120minutes long. Whether you watch it or not or believe this story or not, JESUS LOVES YOU all the same & he would keep knocking on your heart till you come around. He's real bro! I've had my own fair share of experience with Him
Please I need link to download this movie! I just watched the trailer and would want to see the whole thanks.

Cc winner01
Re: Anna Beam Miraculously Rises From The Dead And Is Healed Of Uncurable Illness. by winner01(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2018
Thank God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Didnt God Kill Satan From The Onset? / What Will It Mean For Religion When Humans Create Conscious Robots? / First Fruit Time Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.