Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) (30332 Views)

Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / Unidentified Lady Involved In Accident In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictured) / Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious In Abuja Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Pictured is an accident victim who is currently laying at the emergency unit of Nyanya General Hospital, Abuja. According to the person who shared this sad news, the lady who has been in an unconscious state -has not yet been identified.Anyone with useful information should contact the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/photo-of-unidentified-accident-victim.html

3 Shares

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by general111(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
Lalasticlala could just be saving a life if he moves this to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by dainformant(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2016
wish her the quick recovery

8 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Tolexander: 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
quick recovery!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
Reminds me of my days as a H.O.
Such patients have folders opened for them as Unknown Unknown.
Just hope this medium would have the desired result

6 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Deeypeey(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2016
I wish her quick recovery.I also pray her family members find her.
only in this Nigeria ehn...u have to be careful the kind of help u render,lest evil use it against u
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Kagarko(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2016
wishing her quick recovery.
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by classical15(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
It is well with her IJN. Quick recovery
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by cokiek(f): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
This is just not so nice. Wish her quick recovery
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Kanta89(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Saw sum1 dress like dis some hours ago
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Richy4(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2016
what about her cell phone, does it not have contacts, what about her bag for drivers license/ passport or whatever identification .....
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by checkout50: 10:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oh,sorry ma, I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by policy12: 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
She look like sis Rose an usher in RCCG peculiar parish Zaria not too sure.
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by funnynation(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2016
God will help her.. Get well soonest! All my Nyanya and Maraba people come check oo
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by DonaTee(f): 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2016
Richy4:
what about her cell phone, does it not have contacts, what about her bag for drivers license/ passport or whatever identification .....

accident scenes can b so untidy dat u don't knw who has which bag. Phones get crushed. Bodies n objects gets flung into d bush.
May God go heal her completely

7 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by MrBLING(m): 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Is this not infringing on the privacy of the patient?
Did she or next of kin provide consent before making her pictures public?
If you are so desperate to locate her relatives are there no better channels rather than breaking confidentiality which you as a clinician swore to uphold?

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by misscall247: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
the picture is not clear.
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by mixratio(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrBLING:
If you are so desperate to locate her relatives are there no better channels rather than breaking confidentiality which you as a clinician swore to uphold?
we are talking about life and death and you are here talking about privacy and confidentiality. Hmm Pele o

12 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by Mynd444: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
God wil continue to guide and protect us o
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by dont8(m): 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
MrBLING:
Maybe you should read what you just typed yourself, you will find the answer therein.

I wish her quick recovery back to life.

mixratio:
we are talking about life and death and you are here talking about privacy and confidentiality. Hmm Pele o
I weak when I read that, don't know the confidentiality she's talking about when someone is trying to create awareness and locate her family and friends.

5 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by easyfem(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ori iyami ooooo
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by bsideboii(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2016
May the good,ever merciful Lord heal her IJN.
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
[s][/s]
MrBLING:
[s][/s]

11 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by linearity: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2016
MrBLING:
Abeg pass on that weed wey you just smoke so.

She is an accident victim, there is no confidentiality there...and when the identity of an unconscious patient is unknown, their are no known better channels to reach her people other than to go to the public for help.

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by MrBLING(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2016
mixratio:

Well that's why nigeria is called a jungle. Maybe I have been away too long and have shed prehistoric ways of thinking
Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by MrBLING(m): 12:41am On Oct 18, 2016
dont8:
Maybe you should read what you just typed yourself, you will find the answer therein.

I wish her quick recovery back to life.

I weak when I read that, don't know the confidentiality she's talking about when someone is trying to create awareness and locate her family and friends.

I cannot engage you in a cerebral conversation.
Completely pointless

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Accident Victim Unconscious At Abuja Hospital (Photo) by MrBLING(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2016
mastermaestro:
[/s][s]

Point being?

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx / 10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.