Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Please Help My Kids And I To Survive - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Kids And I To Survive (6172 Views)

My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. / My Sister Beats My Mum, Guys What I'm I To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by nofij(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2016
Its a pity the kind of men, women marry these days. You can marry, use your good for nothing stick to reproduce, yet you can't go out and work.
I blame nairalanders here 'cos we allowed them to grow to this shameful number.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

You have spoilt the person's show grin.
Good morning.
internal scam is allowed at times.

my wife scams me at times, I just laugh.

imagine collecting 2k from me for each immunization, whereas its free,because its govt hospital.. such is allowed..

but someone trying to be smarter than you online isn't allowed..

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by toyeem(f): 8:31am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:

imagine collecting 2k from me for each immunization, whereas its free,because its govt hospital.. such is allowed..

That is not scam ooo. Lol. That immunization will take paracetamol,lots of carrying, petting and eating. The 2k sef will not cover the stress after immunization,pls increase it to 5k smiley

14 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2016
toyeem:

That is not scam ooo. Lol. That immunization will take paracetamol,lots of carrying, petting and eating. The 2k sef will not cover the stress after immunization,pls increase it to 5k smiley
if that, lemme kukuma be carrying the baby myself.. 5k for just petting. women go buy hummer o.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Mimzyy(f): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:

my wife scams saves me the stress at times, I just laugh.

I concur smiley

Btw, immunization is free but she still needs to pay for gloves and other little/unforseen expenses smiley. So it's not really a scam. She probably is just saving you the plenty stress of listening to her explanation. smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:

Oh my my. But wait oh, if yoour wife no chop ur money na who make come chop am? Abeg allow the woman enjoy the free bonus that come through immunization .
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by toyeem(f): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
if that, lemme kukuma be carrying the baby myself.. 5k for just petting. women go buy hummer o.lol.

Okay ooo. I didn't even add mummy's food. You know that period, baby will suck so much as that is the only comfort he wants, mummy rocking and feeding arms. Mummy too needs much food to replace the one baby is sucking. 5k is not for only petting.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Godchild2015:

Oh my my. But wait oh, if yoour wife no chop ur money na who make come chop am? Abeg allow the woman enjoy the free bonus that come through immunization .
she has been chopping my money since.

most especially if we are in the other room,that's when she brings most bills. then I will be shaking like jelly fish....
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2016
toyeem:

Okay ooo. I didn't even add mummy's food. You know that period, baby will suck so much as that is the only comfort he wants, mummy rocking and feeding arms. Mummy too needs much food to replace the one baby is sucking. 5k is not for only petting.
ayaf die.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2016
Mimzyy:

I concur smiley

Btw, immunization is free but she still needs to pay for gloves and other little/unforseen expenses smiley. So it's not really a scam. She probably is just saving you the plenty stress of listening to her explanation. smiley
she collected big sum from me for birth certificate.

when I went with her last time,I saw it was almost free,I concluded my wife would be good in yahoo yahoo..

she has the talent.. lol..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by richiepauls: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Mimzyy(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
she collected big sum from me for birth certificate.

when I went with her last time,I saw it was almost free,I concluded my wife would be good in yahoo yahoo..

she has the talent.. lol..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy If she doesn't collect money from you, who else will she take it from? grin Sir, please endeavour to add extra next time jorrrrr.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2016
In all likelihood, this her story is true. The only comma was the way the husband came into the thread to challenge Annabell2 saying --

'Can you quote where she wrote that so we can know the kind of person she is'

You mr hubby thought that you can 'help' this cause and make money flow your way cos you guys have seen the other thread opened by a nursing mother that was successful. Of course you knew none of your wife's post will reveal that. You did not anticipate that the searchlight will turn on you! Kind of person she is indeed. Who did you think is a mugu? Hmmm. Repent o.

Now you both have gone silent. (that's if its really a husband and wife sef and not one person).
You better come and apologise so that all the curses that ppl may have put on you can be nullified. And just maybe, ppl can help you.

And come to think of it , why is it always and only in Family section that everybody comes to do this? I will open my own help thread o. So tempting.
(for where? Na joke o. May God continue to help us all abeg)

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by byvan03: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
grin grin ;DObodo naira .
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by cococandy(f): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
byvan03:
Nairaland
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by byvan03: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
cococandy:

Nairaland

Nne odiegwuooo!!!
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by debraluv(f): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
Yomieluv:
she has been chopping my money since.

most especially if we are in the other room,that's when she brings most bills. then I will be shaking like jelly fish....

grin grin grin
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by Kimoni: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2016
I still don't understand why this woman's case has been adjudged to be a scam? Can't connect the dots.

Because she and her husbad have solicited for giveaways before? Or because she and her hubby tried to deny their relationship at the beginning of the thread? Which I would term a desperate measure for survival, not like it's good though

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by baby124: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2016
byvan03:
I even wanted to send money silently when Tehn confirmed. Na wa o. It seems like I am a confirmed mugu these days.What they are doing is not good because it makes givers paranoid. I even just saw the thread of Coogar's drama just today. I thank my God that I don't communicate with anyone outside NL. People can be so deceptive, I am shaken to my bones at the personalities that abound here. It's making me reconsider my membership.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by cococandy(f): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
byvan03:

Nne odiegwuooo!!!
I don't even know what to think. Not necessarily a scam but I consider them to not have their priorities straight. Both of them online at the same time wasting mb while their kids haven't eaten in 2 days (or maybe that's just an exaggeration)

It's the new born baby I feel sorry for.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by greatgod2012(f): 4:42am On Oct 21, 2016
baby124:

I even wanted to send money silently when Tehn confirmed. Na wa o. It seems like I am a confirmed mugu these days.What they are doing is not good because it makes givers paranoid. I even just saw the thread of Coogar's drama just today. I thank my God that I don't communicate with anyone outside NL. People can be so deceptive, I am shaken to my bones at the personalities that abound here. It's making me reconsider my membership.

Please, I need a link that coogar's drama thread. I missed it. Thanks.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by freeman95(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2016
sexymoma:
all these things don dey tire person nd it's embarrassing
somebody cannot enter nl for free again

i do not blame u atall.... hunger never catch u before
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by byvan03: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2016
cococandy:

I don't even know what to think. Not necessarily a scam but I consider them to not have their priorities straight. Both of them online at the same time wasting mb while their kids haven't eaten in 2 days (or maybe that's just an exaggeration)

It's the new born baby I feel sorry for.

Once one is caught in a lie ,i cant believe any part is true anymore .

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by byvan03: 11:13am On Oct 21, 2016
baby124:

My dear i dont worry about rendering internet monetary help because i see a lot of real people that i can help . You are just seeing Coogar's thread? Lol, for some reasons i wasn't particularly shocked . Just stay and catch your trips jare.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2016
byvan03:

My dear i dont worry about rendering internet monetary help because i see a lot of real people that i can help . .
The BIBLE truth.

@Topic, I'm surprised people still believe there is any husband and wife/two people, pregnancy, new baby and children involved. Folks just come here ,cook up an emotional bs and people fall for it. Akuko ifo. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by baby124: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
byvan03:

My dear i dont worry about rendering internet monetary help because i see a lot of real people that i can help . You are just seeing Coogar's thread? Lol, for some reasons i wasn't particularly shocked . Just stay and catch your trips jare.
I am just seeing it o. Since last year. I didn't know him at all off line, but he did present himself online to be somewhat respectable. What a surprise. Still going through the thread. You never can tell with people. So unpredictable and some people can be running so many different personalities at once. I guess we learn everyday, and see new things everyday. This world has become something else. Na wa o
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by byvan03: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
ifyalways:

The BIBLE truth.

@Topic, I'm surprised people still believe there is any husband and wife/two people, pregnancy, new baby and children involved. Folks just come here ,cook up an emotional bs and people fall for it. Akuko ifo. cheesy

Am sure they tremble each time they see you viewing grin. After this, they will change format and more people will still fall.
Re: Please Help My Kids And I To Survive by byvan03: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
baby124:

I am just seeing it o. Since last year. I didn't know him at all off line, but he did present himself online to be somewhat respectable. What a surprise. Still going through the thread. You never can tell with people. So unpredictable and some people can be running so many different personalities at once. I guess we learn everyday, and see new things everyday. This world has become something else. Na wa o

Most are anything but respectable . Though i have met many respectable ones online and we have become friends offline over the years. Good and bad Is on board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Woman Can Do, A Man Can Do More Better / What Drives Infidelity In Married Women? / Giving Birth In Mexico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.