Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:21 PM

Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote (22038 Views)

Nigerian Economy Will Blossom, Says Dangote / Obasanjo Made Telecoms Business Thrive, Says Dangote / Nigeria Loses N140 Billion To Apapa Gridlock Weekly Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by Originalsly: 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
teepsee:
every time we hear news like this yet more youth in the rural area are leaving to the urban areas in search of the so called greener pastures.

Then it leaves me wondering, who will do the farming. When the once farming are not even seeing the profit of their labour.
True

' Man den in a city hungry and nuh eat
And the fruits down in the country just a drop off a da trees'
(Who Knows ...Protoje feat. Chronixx)

People not really hungry... or they would know where to go... and what to do when they get there....kill two birds with one stone... poverty and hunger!
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by lailo: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
veekid:
And the guy man in aso Rock aint ready to reverse his yeye policy...... hunger is already on ground Mr dangote
May be u didn't understand what he was trying to say.He was applauding Buhari for that timely importation ban and as well begging nigerians to go into production in lieu of importation.
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by bayulll011(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
donbrowser:

http://punchng.com/food-importation-nigeria-risk-hunger-says-dangote/

The most useless country in the world is nigeria
a country full of silly and stupiiid people

a country where their leaders are chronic thieves and rogue
a country where the citizen are not only sillyy but stupiiid

a country where no hope for the new generations.

a country where they are so lazy and pray always
a country where dream and idea are shatters

a country where they have the highest numbber of churches and largest number of churches what an IRONYThe most useless country in the world is nigeria

a country where they have the highest numbber of churches and largest number of churches what an IRONY
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by donbrowser(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
Since you are also a Nigerian, what do i expect?
bayulll011:

The most useless country in the world is nigeria

a country where they have the highest numbber of churches and largest number of churches what an IRONYThe most useless country in the world is nigeria

a country where they have the highest numbber of churches and largest number of churches what an IRONY

1 Like

Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by IMASTEX: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
AreaFada2:

Who wan farm? Jobless girls in cities who should be farming garri move from facebook to instagram to parties looking for guys to suck for money. Jobless guys looking for fast money by any means.

When you suggest farming to them they feel insulted, yet they do not consider asking you to give them your hard earned money as an insult.

People are already being kidnapped and butchered for 75k total worth of sale to ritualists. Except God quickly intervenes, soon a whole human being could be vanishing for just a plate of eba & soup. shocked

We're in real trouble. sad
I can't but agree with you 100%. The youth are looking in the wrong direction, even the government is no exception. God will truly help us.
I am a snail farmer, I know what it has contributed to my life financially. So, I wonder why people will just seat idle waiting for manners from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by Fidelismaria: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
sad sad sad sad

hmmmmm

bad news everyday

GOD knows we in deep nd serious trouble
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by lanre147(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hybrid600:
Venturing into business or farming is good, but where will funds/capital come from? Na to turn omila remain to raise capital, no collateral to collect loan from banks...
what language is omila.
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by teepsee(f): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2016
MrHenshaw:

D empowerment doesn't mean giving cash only and also not limited to your options.People do move from rural to urban for farming only that it's not common.My dear a lot of youths need a little financial empowerment to survive not even waiting for d government to build storage and roads for goods etc.If you wait for those things b4 you go into agriculture in nigeria,honestly u will never practice it.Do u know how many youths that have learnt poultry production,fish farming,apiculture,snail production etc but doesn't have that little fund to carry on.Most of them need only 200k.On the mango issue ,much as a lot is wasted during the peak harvest.lt is not enough to guarantee a huge production line of mango juice adequate production except there a constant and reliable source of mango fruits all year round.I have done the survey b4 but on another fruit.If not d production can only be twice a month after all d investment and staffing.A similar scenario happened as Dangote was about opening his tomato paste production line and how d last tomato disease struck.My write up is much,sorry not my style

yea your point is right.

And again so length, i had to encourage myself to read to the endend cheesy
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by donbrowser(m): 7:24am On Oct 19, 2016
teepsee:
yea your point is right.

And again so length, i had to encourage myself to read to the endend cheesy
The reason why your signature didn't change to colour blue is because you didn't close with the right brackets. Use [/color] not (/color)
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by teepsee(f): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2016
donbrowser:

The reason why your signature didn't change to colour blue is because you didn't close with the right brackets. Use [/color] not (/color)
I was wondering how they did there's, but didn't ask cause i know Nairalands love insult.

Thanks for nothing and helping out
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by Hybrid600: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2016
lanre147:
what language is omila.

Warri slangs for Armed robber grin
lanre147:
what language is omila.

Warri slangs for Armed robber
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by donbrowser(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
I was wondering how they did there's, but didn't ask cause i know Nairalands love insult.

Thanks for nothing and helping out
I see you're now rocking your colors. Please see my signature. Thanks!
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by teepsee(f): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
donbrowser:

I see you're now rocking your colors. Please see my signature. Thanks!
seen bro. Will surly contact you if i see someone who needs what you selling
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by donbrowser(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
seen bro. Will surly contact you if i see someone who needs what you selling
Hahaha not that bro. I need your support for 2017 edition of Mr. Nairaland to fight against tribalism
Re: Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote by teepsee(f): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
donbrowser:

Hahaha not that bro. I need your support for 2017 edition of Mr. Nairaland to fight against tribalism
OK, that. No problem.

You said tribalism? Who was marginalised?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Surpasses Oprah Winfrey As Richest Black Woman In The World! / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note / Cost of Clearing a 40ft Container At Lagos Port?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.