Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) (2162 Views)

My Stepfather Is Sleeping With Me And My Mother Is Not Concerned! Pls Help? / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2016
Never you think you are smart. You keep collecting money from him and yet, you're denying him your pus§y. Must annoying part of it is that many of them will say no sex for now oooooo. But they can keep collecting/demanding for Figo. Of which they are not virgin, so why all this paparazi All this pussy then they use form bros, if you see it you'll nearly vomit ( condemned puna) wider than coal pot. My advice to all guys out there, don't be fool by some foolish babes.
You have the control at your hand.
All pu§sy na for fuckkkkkk.

1 Like

Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by firstking01(m): 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2016
embarassed
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by banjicom(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2016
angry
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
grin

We feel ur pain OP... we all know u been fooled, used and maltreated by a loose cat grin grin grin

Now u come here and pour all ur sentiments ...poor dick uv been swimming in the pond cheesy hahahhahaaha

1 Like

Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

We feel ur pain OP... we all know u been fooled, used and maltreated by a loose cat grin grin grin

Now u come here and pour all ur sentiments ...poor dick uv been swimming in the pond cheesy hahahhahaaha
tongue
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

smelling Pu**y
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I agree with you
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
Any girl that asks a guy for money knowing he's not your fada or relation should be ready to submit toto.
Except he gives you money willingly without you asking.
I don't ask guys for money unless we gat something going kiss
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
Piercedclit:
Any girl that asks a guy for money knowing he's not your fada or relation should be ready to submit toto.
Except he gives you money willingly without you asking.
I don't ask guys for money unless we gat something going kiss

3 gbosa for you.
Gbosa!
Gbossa!!
Gbosssa!!!
U nailed it.
Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by Switup: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: Don't click if you're not concerned( 18±) by sirliu(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
habby51:
Never you think you are smart. You keep collecting money from him and yet, you're denying him your pus§y. Must annoying part of it is that many of them will say no sex for now oooooo. But they can keep collecting/demanding for Figo. Of which they are not virgin, so why all this paparazi All this pussy then they use form bros, if you see it you'll nearly vomit ( condemned puna) wider than coal pot. My advice to all guys out there, don't be fool by some foolish babes.
You have the control at your hand.
All pu§sy na for fuckkkkkk.
This is what happens when you toast girls by showing off and bragging about how much money you have. So you spend money on the girl and expect her to open her legs for you. If you want sex for what you are spending, then go and get a prostitute. At least then you can be honest to yourself. I have never dated a girl that routinely asked me for money. I she isn't making her own money or independent, I am not dating her. Keep going after the girls who recognise that you are a broke ass and watch them take your money and leave you hanging, instead of looking for a babe that will lift you.

(1) (Reply)

What ‘ll U Do If You Vowed Not To Date Single Moms & Then U Saw This Y@nsh (pics / Do I Look Possessed? / My Ex Wants To Put Me In Trouble!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.