Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP (27405 Views)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / Photo Of IPOB Soldiers After A Military Training / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by tolexy123: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2016
Nigeria :- A stupid and backward country where every opposition and its followers think every arrest is witch hunt! I just weep for this country. its really sad undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2016
This land isnot forsale
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by kennyblaze007(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2016
For all I care Nigeria Army is doing a great job..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by slimthugchimee(m): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2016
justmenoni:
Go there and confirm yourself, then take pics and upload here for other gullible ones like you.

so why dont "you" go confirm if its soo true then we will be sure

idiot
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Osama10(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmn.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Fedayeen02: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Anyone who still empathizes with bokoharam in the name of.political, religious and tribal sentiments should have their brains checked.

If this news is making you happy that the current government is failing, I'm not sorry to tell you you are sick. angry angry angry
Buhari and APC are suffering for what you just said.

Never you forget.

Firefire plz show this ZoneB the post where buhari sympathise with BH
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by sekundosekundo: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Picture of the said soilders

When army kill book haram, they shows the pictures and the arms recovered.

How do you kill a large 20 well trained soilders and not have a single picture? Na so camera phone expensive reach?

I know wailers will be happy with this news though. They will come and display their frustrations

Who's a wailer!

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Joephat(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2016
might be true but who cares??
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by davidif: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2016
And this is why you never negotiate with terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by AreaFada2: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
what do you expect when 5 of their top commanders have been released in the exchange for the chibok girls. Inasmuch as I want the chibok girls to be released,it is not worth releasing animals back into the society.

Tor!

Now can you just imagine the intel those commanders would have gathered from sympathetic security agents while in detention? And how they can use it against our soldiers. Very scary. cool
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by fapcrook(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2016
BashMe1:
Awon oniro oshi.... Where proof? Afterall, chibok girls proof is readily available. ISWAP ko, SIM SWAP nii. Mstchew
abi oo, Iwo na ri pe iro oshi ni, no picture no video,
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by LEXYCOM: 9:00am On Oct 18, 2016
BOKO-HARAM: THEY KILL THOUSANDS OF PETER TO RELEASE TENS OF PAUL......I dey observe ooooooo
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by mengho(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2016
The feed commabeers are back in action, may May God punish Boko haram & all those who are happy to hear dis news( if it's even true at all)
R.I.P to our soldiers, more boko haram members will be eliminated dis week in hundreds
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by austano1234(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2016
its quite unfortunate where we re heading to as a nation. When u read some pple comment on this platform u just cant bt wonder where we got it all wrong. Its pitiful dat most persons derive joy reading info like dis. I tink its high time we all stand nd mk dis nation great again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Bhol28: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
God will hold every one that contributed to the released of some boko haram members in exchange of chibok girls responsible for any further lost of live that we will record in this country, as a result of boko haram attacts.

Our messiah who promised to end boko haram in two months, is now releasing the ones the man they tagged incompetent and clueless managed to put behind bars for the safety of the public.

In fact let me say my heart out without fear of anyone.
God in heaven will hold buhari responsible for every live that is lost to his boko haram blood sucking boys, today he is the president through the means of blood shading. The blood of all the innocents that boko haram killed in other to bring buhari into power will stand against him soonest.
I believe you mean BLOOD SHEDDING.Yet u,ll call someonE else DULLARD
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by HolyTitus(m): 9:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Built2last:
Imagine bokoharam having a free ride in Borno in 8 vehicles. is that not a convoy. yet Bokoharam has been defeated.

The media has suddenly stopped reporting aggresivelly the happenings in that region. Not that Bokoharam has receded in any for.

how can negotiation with Bokoharam be going on and both army and Bokoharam are bombing each other. who then is negotiating? Beleive this government at your own peril.

Here was my position when the 21 girls were released

I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

Here are my questions. Nd if you have answers provide.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7 Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.
All I know is that days and months ahead will reveal more.

9. How come none of the girls can speak even pigin English.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

When a lie has been told you need many more lies to sustain the former.
To whom head is given. Brain is required.

My Opinion.
. Baba, only heaven knows how much I cherish your Intellectual instincts... I thought I was the only one having a feeling that the released Chibok was a decoy; in fact biggest SCAMMING of all time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by wolfenstein(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2016
TRADE BY BARTER
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Viccur(m): 9:17am On Oct 18, 2016
I can't believe some pple still live in the North. Are they enjoying the sound of guns and bombs?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Kgdavid(m): 9:27am On Oct 18, 2016
Built2last:
Imagine bokoharam having a free ride in Borno in 8 vehicles. is that not a convoy. yet Bokoharam has been defeated.

The media has suddenly stopped reporting aggresivelly the happenings in that region. Not that Bokoharam has receded in any for.

how can negotiation with Bokoharam be going on and both army and Bokoharam are bombing each other. who then is negotiating? Beleive this government at your own peril.

I don't think we have heard all there is about these girls being paraded as Chibok girls.

1. Anywhere in the world, when negotiations begin...There is a ceasefire between waring and opposing side. On monday Bokoharam bombed in Maiduguri killing 9 and Bokoharam was negotiating.
Tuesday Nigerian Airforce was bombing sambisa and smoking out Bokoharam members. Yet, we were told they were negotiating.

2. How can 21 girls of Chibok come back and there is no jubilation in Chibok, no picture of an excited mother trekking to Abuja to come and embrace her daughter after 2 years.

3. Lai Mohammed said nothing was exchanged for their release. Another news said 4 commanders of Bokoharam were released.

5. Chibok school, no news of excitement from those in school now that some of their seniors have been released.

6. You claimed you brought them back and flew them to Abuja where it will make news and took them to DSS clinic where they will not have the press take a close look and ask few questions. I never knew that DSS clinic is the best to rehabilitate emotionally wounded people.

7 Almost 100 found or escaped now, still no interview. Each one is spiritedoff to Sudan and some other country for "education."

No really, no pastor is using one to boast that the mother came to him topray andhis prayers worked HALLELUJAH! No alfa or Jazzman .

8. In another 2 weeks the 21 girls will disappear into thin air with no trace for interview like others before them.

Feeders from Nigerian military says they are not aware any Chibok girls were released. And they have chosen to maintain their fight in North East. No Nigerian high ranking military officer can boldly tell you they are aware of any negotiation that took place. Only DSS know where they manufactured those village women. You negotiate and no cease fire? Hmmmm

My Opinion.

1. Each case must be judged on it's own merit. There can only be a ceasefire when the parties o the negotiations envisage a potential meeting of the minds that will result in lasting solution to the conflict. In this case, the negotiations have solely been for the release fo the Chibok girls, and there has been no meeting of the minds over the issue of a strategic resolution of the conflict. Note that boko haram have never been interested in this, thus they have nothing to lose by continuing their nefarious acts even while negotiating.

2. Use your brain. How would the government allow mothers trek to Abuja to see their delivered daughters? Also 21 out of hundreds, released, how could Chibok celebrate?

3. That was probably a lie from Lai Mohammed.

4. Absence of news coverage of events in Chibok school does not mean such events did not take place. Use your brain.

5. Now you know. If you were using your brain, you would have thought of the fact that the DSS could not release these girls into the wider society just yet, because they need to be debriefed, to ensure that none of them is a boko haram convert.

6. That is a lie. There have been interviews. But why must there be interviews in the first place? Is that not putting the girls through emotional trauma? Getting tired of repeating this, but use your brain.

7. Your opinion. Though i wonder whether you realize these are human beings who i imagine would like to get on with their lives and not remain a public spectacle!

8. These girls are from the same northern village where they all speak the same language. Why would they speak pidgin? I am really trying hard to understand why you think it is a requirement for all Nigerians to speak pidgin.

What you refused to consider is the simple fact that both boko haram and the govt agree that Chibok girls have been released. Why would boko haram do that?

Please, use your brain.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Pylony(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2016
In this part of the world, terrorist will drive in 8 vehicles cause chaos for hours and run away with out the Arm forces tracing them down and air-striking them With fighter jets or drones from the sky. Sha it has being same with the Police as well, were they only arrive crime scene when the damage has being long done. It is a habit.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by salissmg(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
God will hold every one that contributed to the released of some boko haram members in exchange of chibok girls responsible for any further lost of live that we will record in this country, as a result of boko haram attacts.

Our messiah who promised to end boko haram in two months, is now releasing the ones the man they tagged incompetent and clueless managed to put behind bars for the safety of the public.

In fact let me say my heart out without fear of anyone.
God in heaven will hold buhari responsible for every live that is lost to his boko haram blood sucking boys, today he is the president through the means of blood shedding. The blood of all the innocents that boko haram killed in other to bring buhari into power will stand against him soonest.
man you should learn to be learnerd b4 you comeout publicly to be poping out dirty statement over somthing that you don't know. Your a disgrace to your public community.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by gbemoh: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
I'm happy you ended this all with in your own opinion, if it makes you sleep well at night stick with it.
People would believe what they want to.
So I guess you happy with this news uhm, even if the Islamists jus seen to be waging their lost war on social media since meeting major defeat.
Read news on the Chibok release, I'm happy it was CNN that broke the news, if not, well we never appreciate our own, till it tells us what we want to hear.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by columbus007(m): 9:45am On Oct 18, 2016
They r negotiating and killing @d same time,does negotiating also means cease fire?maybe i'am wrong I shld be put correct,or are some Nigerians learning backward shocked or ok maybe this is another News for dem foolhardy undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Missonas(f): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2016
So that is the swap? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin At least the govt was careful to come up with a figure this time around 21 girls for 20 fallen soldiers. What a price to pay! Let the show continue....The truth will always prevail at the end!
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by justmenoni: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2016
I don't care if it's true or not and i didn't request for any confirmation, but since you care then you ought to go there and confirm.

slimthugchimee:
so why dont "you" go confirm if its soo true then we will be sure

idiot
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Ngokafor(f): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2016
....One thing i know is that the so called 21 released ckibok girls by buhari and his apc failed party is a fraud/scam to deceive their chronic zombies called suppirters..

...the. previous 'released' girls paraded in Aso-rock'by this fraudulent admin prior to their one year in office have vanished without a trace...Human rights watch has confired that.

...Believe this admin at your own peril...the only thing going for them are media trials here and there against perceived enemies to fool themselves and their zombies that they are fighting corruption and propaganda on chibok giirls 'release' every 6months or thereabout.

..All this is simply to dstract attention from their pathological incompetence on the economy and how they have increased the hardships on the populace to an astronomical proportions from Jonathan's admin with no end in sight.

...Apc/buhari=Epic failures on every fonts but lies and propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by lordkhalifa(m): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2016
buhari is going to pay for all the atrocities against humanity... “I will continue to show openly
and inside me the total
commitment to the Sharia
movement that is sweeping all
over Nigeria,” Buhari said. “God
willing, we will not stop the
agitation for the total
implementation of the Sharia in
the country.” Buhari
supports violence because the
end goal of the terrorist attacks
throughout Nigeria and Africa is
an Islamic state? Buhari with the order of boko haram killed our 20 brave soldiers for the release of 21 chibok girls, even during the time of jonathan the casualties is not much , these guys are scapegoat, they are
martyrs....
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Justiceleague1: 10:03am On Oct 18, 2016
No pity for thosd soldiers..and am pretty sure they are mostly southern soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by fortunejum: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Built2last:

My Opinion.
The`are`two`factions`in`Boko`haram`camp`and`I`beleive`one`of`the`factions`is`responsible`for`all`this`killings.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by Firefire(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Fedayeen02:
Buhari and APC are suffering for what you just said.

Never you forget.

Firefire plz show this ZoneB the post where buhari sympathise with BH

Re: Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP by wiseoneking: 10:16am On Oct 18, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Anyone who still empathizes with bokoharam in the name of.political, religious and tribal sentiments should have their brains checked.

If this news is making you happy that the current government is failing, I'm not sorry to tell you you are sick. angry angry angry
Bomorang, nemesis, repercursion etc are what is destroying your conscience. That must have been your feelings and thoughts towards GEJ when he was in power. You are now crying. GEJ was open but i only heard this news in Mitv. NTA, TVC and co will never report it but we tell lies of millions of boko boys they have killed. RIP to our soldiers but evil certificateless Buhari that pretends to be saints but a wolf in a human skin must reap what he has sown. Power is now in his hand but he seems to be the worst president in Naija history. Shame on you and your outrageous Poverty corrupt ridden change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Governor-Elect, Akeredolu, Visits Mimiko (photos) / Ambode Congratulates Sanwo-olu – #lagosdecides2019 / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.