Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? (1216 Views)

PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k / SCAM!!!! Instantgold.ng And Ignexchange.com Same Owner SCAM Be Aware!!!!!!!!!! / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by ekenetheorg(m): 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2016
I have a friend who has been complaining to me since last week about a transaction he made with Instangold(dot)ng and I hope to help him get back his money. He deposited $500 of PM and exchanged it for N237,500.

He was to receive the money in his UBA account but up till today, nothing has showed up in the account. He has gone to his bank severally and UBA said no trace of any such transaction.

He contacted InstantGold and they still claim to have sent the money in this tweet https://twitter.com/instantgng/status/786253695612702720/photo/1
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CulViqDWcAAlrek.jpg:large

I even went as far as contacting NIBSS to confirm the transaction from the code in the transaction screenshot below. I don't think InstantGold is a scam service, but my friend told me tonight that they stopped picking his calls, and stopped replying to his inquiries.

Any advise would help.

Thanks

Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by AnodaIT(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2016
I have been using instantgold for a while now to fund perfectmoney, they shouldn't try any funny play.

I think they are on nairaland, they should come and respond to this

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by ekenetheorg(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2016
AnodaIT:
I have been using instantgold for a while now to fund perfectmoney, they shouldn't try any funny play.

I think they are on nairaland, they should come and respond to this

Thanks AnodaIT Please what is their moniker so I can mention them. I hope they can help resolve this. I ain't accusing them yet. I hope they can provide more evidence to this and if possible reach out to UBA or their own bank since they are a registered business
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by AnodaIT(m): 11:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
ekenetheorg:

Thanks AnodaIT Please what is their moniker so I can mention them. I hope they can help resolve this. I ain't accusing them yet. I hope they can provide more evidence to this and if possible reach out to UBA or their own bank since they are a registered business

https://www.nairaland.com/3008410/instantgold.ng-customer-support-buy-sell

1 Like

Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by ekenetheorg(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2016
InstantGold please your attention is needed.
Thanks
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by ekenetheorg(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2016
lalasticlala pls help
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by InstantGold(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
As everyone can see from the screenshot, this fund left our bank account to your account. Why this payment did not reach your bank account even with the NIBSS reference code is very strange to us and we don't have experience. But we will get in touch with our bank local branch tomorrow to lodge the complaint. Hopefully, they will help us....
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by InstantGold(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2016
UPDATE:

Our bank is investigating the case an they promised to get back to us within 48hrs.
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by ekenetheorg(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Thanks a lot. Waiting
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by InstantGold(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi,

We are still waiting for update from the bank. We have just sent them a reminder email now. We hope to receive from them shortly...
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by InstantGold(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hi,

Our bank has just returned the fund to us now. Fresh payment will be made into the customer's account shortly.
Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by InstantGold(m): 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fresh payment has been made into the customer's bank account. See the screenshot below. Thank you for your patience and professional understanding in this regard.

Re: Has My Friend Been Scammed By Instantgold(dot)ng Or Any Solution? by ekenetheorg(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thank you, he has confirmed this. Now, I'm glad with you guys and my faith in your business has grown stronger. I hope to keep using your services

(1) (Reply)

Onorikpe Solomon Is A Scammer / Who Knows The Company That Can Print This(sleeve Shrinking Nylon Label Picture ) / 5 Legit Ways To Start Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.