Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Pls Guru I Need Help. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Pls Guru I Need Help. (780 Views)

*~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! / *~ Gadotor Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guru I Need Help. by MrVocc(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2009
Let me take this opportunity to thank and greet every body in the house. I'm kinda new in the house but have been following some of ur arguments rht 4rm season 2-3. I need assistance on if i can reacieve FTA channels on nile sat with a 90cm dish in Minna Niger State.
Thanking you all as i anticipate ur reply.
E-mail:victor_juba@yahoo.com
Phone No: 08037807355.

God bless u all.
Re: Pls Guru I Need Help. by bodejohn(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2009
@ Mr.Vocc
You question is quite funny for someone who has been following the fta main thread from season 2.
You cannot get Nilesat anywhere in Nigeria with 90cm. Except if you can relocate to Egypt or Morroco smiley
You will need atleast a 1.8m solid pan dish if you are up in the far north or betwen 2.4 to 3m dish if you are down south.
I suggest you go back to season 2 and 3 again to learn more.
Re: Pls Guru I Need Help. by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2009
yes u can very much get nilesat with 90cm dish, just input this freq 12728H, 300000, and track at 7E, you will get some channels on nilesat like MBC2 and MBC3, but not all the stations on nile, cos of the limitation of the size of the dish.
Re: Pls Guru I Need Help. by obijack: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2009
@Enitan,

Haba, why not just tell the guy to track w3a
E b like say that thing wey dey do you don dey come back.

You've been very quiet all this while.

Take am easy o.

Otherwise if I am missing something correct me.
Re: Pls Guru I Need Help. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ obijack,
u dey try tell me say i get 'Upstairs problems'?
well no wahala, i dash you that for today but no try am again ooooo.
How u dey?

He said he's been following us from season 2 and 3, so he'd have known

(1) (Reply)

Any Fta Showing English Premiership / Re: Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Used Inverter Batteries For Sale In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.