Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

*~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! (5245 Views)

Poll: Whos is the Satellite TV Poster Guru of the year

George_D: 95% (22 votes)
Olofofo: 0% (0 votes)
Enitan2002: 4% (1 vote)
Pitodenz: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

*~ PIDZO Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2012 *~ Congratulations! / *~ Gadotor Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations! / *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2010*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by twinstaiye(m): 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2009
Better late than never!!!  I had all along believed that at least 2 nominees should come from this child boards under the TV/Movies section, but the co-mod did not contact me before setting up the poll.  So let us do ours in this section. You may have to rely on my nominees because of time constraints.
Kindly vote at the top of the page for the following nominees
George_D
Olofofo
Enitan2002
Pitodenz

Please note that if you cannot see your vote or you are redirected after casting your vote its no glitch, its being set that way to prevent people knowing the results before the polls expire.
Voting closes on 25th December, 2009
Happy voting
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 24, 2009
everyone knows its george d.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by ifende(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2009
@all
Let's give to George D.
He has been amazing this season,
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2009
For me to have even appeared on the 'GRAMMY' Nominee list, that is a big plu for me.

thanks guys
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by twinskenny(m): 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2009
Sir George all the way,
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by fijabi(m): 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2009
@all gurus in the house, we all knew that the 4 nominees are great leaders in the house,but lets give it to GEORGE_D.
happy xmas and new year in advance,thanks
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2009
Guys,
I feel humbled knowing my little contributions have one way or the other helped the advancement of FTA in this forum. I pray God keep us alive to witness many more years of bird hunting and dish tracking. Thank you all and a happy new year in advance!
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2009
congrats George smiley
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
your welcome. smiley
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ dominique,
u no go congratulate me for at least making the forbes list?
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by sayso: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2009
congrats George
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2009
thanks my brother. we all did it together. smiley
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by microgiant: 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2009
congrats George_D

& Enibaba for coming second, its not easy
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by ekonibaje(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2010
hi,mr george congratulation=================
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2010
ekonibaje, micro
your welcome! smiley
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by sathob(m): 8:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
thumbs up for u George. I and I appreciate u so much for ur immense contribution and "first aid" applications to this house.
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by parable(m): 12:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
i'm into so many threads but the best guy nd somewhat d coolest i'v seen is george.u r humble,i respect u.i'm a guru also bt nt in dis respect.u 2 mch sir
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]George_D i knew this award must definitely goes to you~~~ awwwwwwwww im so happy for you friend , Congratulations. . . . .!!! . now , let's get the party started> grin grin grin

mmm. . . . that's my man. wink
[/size]
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by ikeduru: 9:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
George-D is the one that the cap really fit . I'm also unilaterally giving you a title of 'MR SATELLITE'
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2010
wink wink wink wink wink
ikeduru:

George-D is the one that the cap really fit . I'm also unilaterally giving you a title of 'MR SATELLITE'
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:06am On Apr 12, 2010
ogaga, how yonder? grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:06am On Jun 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I dey oo. . . . things dey happen for here jare , just came back from underground party with friends . grin grin wink[/size]

George_D:

ogaga, how yonder? grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 9:37am On Jun 09, 2010
ogaga,

i hope you no drink too much for the party? grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by freshp(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2010
@ ogaga
any installation immediately(the next day) after the party? grin grin grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt] Man , i nor go fit lie oo i drink so tei our table full with empty bottles. . . . honestly speaking whenever i go out for party i drink as much as i can but never get drunk , the only stressful thing is when excusing friends and get up to toilet to urinate every 15 minute . grin grin . Shou. . . .! , nor tell me say you nor sabi drink oo because i nor go believe you of all people . grin grin wink [/size]

George_D:

ogaga,

i hope you no drink too much for the party? grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Yes !! there's a lot of work to be done after the party. . . . later , i would forward this to our office . grin grin smiley[/size]

freshp:

@ ogaga
any installation immediately(the next day) after the party? grin grin grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 7:57am On Jun 10, 2010
ogaga,
i hope the 'skirts' were not too much for you to handle at the party? wink
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2010
[size=13pt]That sound funny man , handling '' skirts '' - is not a big deal as a confirmed warri guy you know what im already talking about. . . . grin grin . some of their undies ROCK'S big time , just like my hand's are performing miracle in a special kind of paradise . . . as we dey high ourselves with drink your man dey do along side the fingering thing . wink wink wink[/size]

George_D:

ogaga,
i hope the 'skirts' were not too much for you to handle at the party? wink
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by microgiant: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
happy birthday George_D

hope I'm not too late? grin
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by microgiant: 3:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
Don't forget my cake, rice & chicken on a 3m dish
Re: *~ George_D Voted The Satellite Poster Guru Of The Year 2009*~ Congratulations! by GeorgeD1(m): 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2010
micro,
thanks a million. i wil have your cake sent through a special feed on w3a. grin

ogaga,
you said your hand was busy manipulating something under what? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Copa Del Rey Matches: Watch Live Round 32 Matches In Nigeria! / Cccam In 4669z / Brand New 200ah, 12v Sunfit Inverter Battery: 75k Only With Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.