Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos (59168 Views)

Nigerians Left In Awe After Spotting Elephants Roaming Inside A Bush In Ogun / Boy Poses With Bush Baby In Enugu State After It Was Killed (Photos) / Is This What The Nigerian "Bush Baby" Animal Looks Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Yeah that's a "bush baby" (galago) and it is harmless and doesn't carry a mat.

I think most people are mistaking it for a "GNOME" which stories claim is a fortune-giver.

That one's different, I believe it looks like this.......

2 Likes

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Darkseid(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
DonCortino:

The name is lemur. Some scientist call it bush baby because they make sound like a baby.

You guys should watch documentary channels they educate a lot. Not only telemundo and zeeworld and E.
Oga documentary channel, lemurs are far different from bush babies.

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by xreal: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
What kind of sound was it making?

Where is the mat?

This looks like an ape.

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by RGem(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2016
princefunmmy:
This thing be like panda

Lol, Panda is a bear nah.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by DonCortino: 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Darkseid:

Google am naaa! Einstein!

Ok, they are called galago but are in d same primate group as lemurs.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by metallisc(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2016
Oizarammy:

I personally dont think this bush baby thing even exists, might be a myth

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by emmykk(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2016
Raph01:
Bush baby kwa! Thats serious oo

BTW! Seun, Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and other supermods, pls look into the matter of ur antispam bot thats banning people unnecessarily... If U ban everybody 4 Nairaland finish, una body go cum down!

it is not a spam bot.it is humans who finds your opinion different from what they believed in.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by dayleke: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
LoL....
See comments...
Chai!!!
Naija.....
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by MinorityTribe: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
princefunmmy:
This thing be like panda
Huh?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by agboskipool(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
Its not possible how did u manage to do that,we are talking abt invisible sometin,guy pack well
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by PINES: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Mehn mm! That ain't Bush baby. Bush baby dey get long ears and really owlly eyes
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by panmunium(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
Pepper soup things grin
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 18, 2016
EHMIR:
Peppersoup things hehehehehe.

Nigerians can sabi to eat anything ehn,but me dey wait who go use this thing do peper soup

can't you see its a toy
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by sammuell(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2016
RGem:
Not d same Lol, Panda is a bear nah.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2016
makdcash:
Wetin dey scary for this one now,na APC broom I go use.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

make change agents catch you, ur body go tell u
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2016
princefunmmy:
This thing be like panda

no freaking way have you seen panda if no google it panda is black and white and it's alot bigger than this toy... isn't it obvious that it's a toy?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by westive21(m): 11:14am On Oct 18, 2016
thats not bush baby....i have seen the real one.... once
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by AreaFada2: 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Darkseid:

Very correct.

This is a galago or bush baby. According to older folks, it used to be fairly common in parts of SS/SE Nigeria & Western Cameroon. I have seen two or three of it. They go about at night, so they often seen by hunters or caught in traps. Looks cool when caught alive.

They seem to be fussy breeders and along with bush fires, deforestation & too much floods/rains in the diminishing forests, there may not be many left in 9ja.

But it seems more like a subspecie of bush baby.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by southernbelle(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Bush baby stories were so scary back then in secondary school.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by UjSizzle(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
DonCortino:

The name is lemur. Some scientist call it bush baby because they make sound like a baby.

You guys should watch documentary channels they educate a lot. Not only telemundo and zeeworld and E.
This is neither a Lemur (Timon from Lion King) nor any Bush Baby I've seen.
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by UjSizzle(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2016
webkwin:
Yeah that's a "bush baby" (galago) and it is harmless and doesn't carry a mat.

I think most people are mistaking it for a "GNOME" which stories claim is a fortune-giver.

That one's different, I believe it looks like this.......
E be like say you no go boarding school grin
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by bunmibola(f): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2016
If na bush baby wey d mat?
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by miremoses(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by JerryLegend(m): 11:27am On Oct 18, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
Abeg Bush baby get pυssy wey dey fuckable?

E get now grin grin tongue
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by lalo128: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2016
[quote author=Luizkid post=50298635]i still remembered the story about the bush baby's mat and how u're a millionaire if u posses it[ that's the name of DAT animal
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Joe171(m): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2016
gbaskiboy:
Adopt am as your baby
then it becomes a house baby
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by lekyar(m): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2016
[size=14pt]You are so right. That's a lemur[/size].

DonCortino:

Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by Namdeenero(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2016
Galagos do have long tails, some have long thick tails like the thick tailed greater galago... That animal looks like a baby specie of some kind of monkey
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by moiaimi(f): 11:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Did he get the bush baby mat
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by eddyt: 11:41am On Oct 18, 2016
kill it
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by PrinceEvolution(m): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2016
ahahahaah na u wise pass...lol..but that is not a bush baby anyways ...bush babies are very very rare and from the infos i garnered they are even wild.although they cry.
abumeinben:
lol...

I'll only believe if you gimmie his mat
Re: Is This The 'almighty' Bush Baby? (Galago)...Photos by olawoyin3(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
exactly wetin i talk
chiedu7:
And una never kill am chop ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake With A Foot Found In China / Python Kills A Dog In Port-Harcourt, Gets Killed Too (Photos) / Science Section LIBRARY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.