Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? (2852 Views)

Android Vs IOS Homescreen Screenshot Challenge July 2020 / Oreo Android Vs Oreo Android Go Which Would You Prefer? / Which Is Best – Android Vs Ios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by laurenziz6(m): 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
So am thinking about getting a new phone and I can't decide between getting and android or an iOS smartphone. I need ur opinion on this.

cc: Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by oatzeal(m): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
ANDROID
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
go for android and have rest of mind. For cost effectiveness and durability, i would advise you go for android phones. haven't you wonder why most persons are using it in this part of the world?
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Friedyokes: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
If Money ain't a problem ( if you can be buying ur apps nd ur music ) by all means get an iOS you'll love it ....but if you like to downalod ur songs/apps for free....nd download modded apks nd run custom ui's den buy an android....

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by mrsfavour(f): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
icloud and apple I.D made me hate i0s phones, u will always get stuck therein.
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Shugadpuna: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
mrsfavour:
How? Im thinking of buying iPhone 6 o. Pls xplain
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
laurenziz6:
So am thinking about getting a new phone and I can't decide between getting and android or an iOS smartphone. I need ur opinion on this.

Why are calling the mods? U aren't new here. Check the threads on Android and iOS. It's all over this section.

Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by somehowpenis(m): 3:05am On Jan 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
stop buying used phones or stolen gadgets.
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by mrsfavour(f): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
somehowpenis:
It was sent to me from U.S, How Can U Talk About Stolen Item Here ?
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by mrsfavour(f): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2017
somehowpenis:
Pls i dont steal.
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Mikeshiangala(m): 9:12am On Jan 30, 2017
The iphone is pure trash. Nearly every dropped phone results in a damaged screen. You are chained in to the itunes cage, which is the least user friendly platform ever created. In contrast, androids app store is better with more free options. The Galaxy S7 edge destroys any iphone to date. It is built better. It has a better screen. It has a far superior camera and takes superior video....

Even the late Note 7....were it not for the battery exploding,apple would have seen dust

Furthermore… no crappy itunes. You can do it all from the handset. Simple things like add or delete music without the poorly designed software, itunes. If you are an iphone user, get ready to switch. Eventually, android phones will put the stagnant, overrated Apple phone line in to extinction. Did I mention that you needn’t take your android to a pretentious store to have the battery replaced? Nope. You simply remove the rear cover and replace it yourself.

Android rocks!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by somehowpenis(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2017
mrsfavour:
It was sent to me from U.S, How Can U Talk About Stolen Item Here ?
because only stolen iPhones have iCloud and Apple ID issues

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by adewale2011(m): 1:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
android period
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by RitzyPrince(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
The iphone is pure trash. Nearly every dropped phone results in a damaged screen. You are chained in to the itunes cage, which is the least user friendly platform ever created. In contrast, androids app store is better with more free options. The Galaxy S7 edge destroys any iphone to date. It is built better. It has a better screen. It has a far superior camera and takes superior video....

Even the late Note 7....were it not for the battery exploding,apple would have seen dust

Furthermore… no crappy itunes. You can do it all from the handset. Simple things like add or delete music without the poorly designed software, itunes. If you are an iphone user, get ready to switch. Eventually, android phones will put the stagnant, overrated Apple phone line in to extinction. Did I mention that you needn’t take your android to a pretentious store to have the battery replaced? Nope. You simply remove the rear cover and replace it yourself.

Android rocks!!!!!
All you said is pure balderdash. You seem to forget that most android phones these days comes with inbuilt battery just like the iPhone, you wanna "remove the rear cover and replace it yourself "

1 Like

Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by RitzyPrince(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
I wonder why Nigerians don't like iPhones. I've used android/iOS and believe me the iOS stands out. iOS over android any day!
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by GoodyOG: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
ANDROID GIVES YOU A WIDER RANGE OF EXPLORING YOUR DEVICE.....BUT THIS COMEES AT YOUR OWN RISK......

IF YOU VALUE YOU PRIVACY VERY MUCH(because every one does),IPHONE WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU ......

THIS IS THE REASON MOST CELEBRITIES USE IPHONE OVER ANDROID.......

ALSO CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO SEE WHY ANDROID IS MORE POPULAR THAN IPHONE
http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2016/12/reasons-why-android-os-will-be-always.html
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Mikeshiangala(m): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
RitzyPrince:
All you said is pure balderdash. You seem to forget that most android phones these days comes with inbuilt battery just like the iPhone, you wanna "remove the rear cover and replace it yourself "

Not most of Android phones come with inbuilt battery my friend...few do...and dont suck like iphones.
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Elxandre(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2017
At this point in my life, I'd easily live with iPhone's restrictive nature as I don't explore anymore.
I just use apps and browse.
I actually hate how apps interact with each other too carelessly on Android.

But For most people, Android is just better for flexibility.
Your phone can do almost anything!
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Lexusgs430: 3:02am On Feb 07, 2017
laurenziz6:

It's a matter of choice...... ...... If you like an open ecosystem platform (Android). If you prefer a closed ecosystem (Apple)
Also in terms of cost of purchase, Android platform is cheaper...... . .
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by RitzyPrince(m): 8:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

Not most of Android phones come with inbuilt battery my friend...few do...and dont suck like iphones.
You know what, name one flagship android that ain't inbuilt battery?
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
LG G5 and LG V20

RitzyPrince:
You know what, name one flagship android that ain't inbuilt battery?
Re: Android Vs Ios Which Is Better? by RitzyPrince(m): 12:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
You're right.

(1) (Reply)

Between Oneplus 3t And S7 Edge / Please Advice Me On The Phone To Buy With Less Than 90,000naira / Google Is Muting Some Sounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.