Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? (1190 Views)

I Have A First Degree, MSC, Experience But No Job / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by Mopricelezz(f): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if there are no jobs in Ibadan. I have searched, searched and searched.. To be honest frustration is gradually settling in.

I am appealing to 'job owners' in Ibadan, please help a sister out. I have my Masters and Bachelors degree in English. I can teach English, Literature-in-English, in fact I can serve as a Front desk officer, Customer care agent.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2016
Mopricelezz:
Sometimes I wonder if there are no jobs in Ibadan. I have searched, searched and searched.. To be honest frustration is gradually settling in.

I am appealing to 'job owners' in Ibadan, please help a sister out. I have my Masters and Bachelors degree in English. I can teach English, Literature-in-English, in fact I can serve as a Front desk officer, Customer care agent.

Thanks in anticipation.

Just go to schools and keep submitting your application..

I was at Ibadan before.. but how much can most schools pay you??

Nigeria sef!!
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by jasper83: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Thanks in anticipation.

why don't you consider relocating to Lagos, that is the honest truth sis, if you are unmarried pls consider it. Most jobs in Nigeria is Lagos base and with your qualification I bet by the special grace of God getting jobs will be easy. There is a thread on job section created by one Debbie, it is called unadvertised jobs, I usually see vacancy for people like you there daily for the post of executive assistant, to P.A, to confidential secretary and all that. Even customer service job is unlimited.

pls don't waste your time in that dull city, even majority of people who have good jobs in Ibadan are posted there from Lagos because all great multinationals you can think of resides in Lagos that is why 8 out of 10 jobs in Nigeria is Lagos based. Think about it
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by Mopricelezz(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2016
jasper83:

why don't you consider relocating to Lagos, that is the honest truth sis, if you are unmarried pls consider it. Most jobs in Nigeria is Lagos base and with your qualification I bet by the special grace of God getting jobs will be easy. There is a thread on job section created by one Debbie, it is called unadvertised jobs, I usually see vacancy for people like you there daily for the post of executive assistant, to P.A, to confidential secretary and all that. Even customer service job is unlimited.

pls don't waste your time in that dull city, even majority of people who have good jobs in Ibadan are posted there from Lagos because all great multinationals you can think of resides in Lagos that is why 8 out of 10 jobs in Nigeria is Lagos based. Think about it

Thanks a lot. I do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by Mopricelezz(f): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Just go to schools and keep submitting your application..

I was at Ibadan before.. but how much can most schools pay you??

Nigeria sef!!

I have been to several schools. Nothing from them. Thanks though

1 Like

Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by zimach(f): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2016
I wonder o. Ibadan is so dry when it comes to looking for a job. God will make a way.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by Harmodle1: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
I wonder o. Ibadan is so dry when it comes to looking for a job. God will make a way. Hmmmm is it only in Ibadan that there is no job?the solution is to pray to God to remember Us anywhere We are.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
jasper83:

And you think she will stay in the air when she gets there??

And are you reserving any job that pays well for her??

Simply ask her to tweak the address on her CV to a Lagos address and if she lands an interview, she should rush and go...

2 Likes

Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by ayamprecious: 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please is this Real Biko

Dear Applicant,

This is to invite you for an interview for the post of OFFICE ASSISTANT with Ibadan Business School.
Details are:
Date: Thursday 10th November, 2016.
Time: 10AM Prompt
Venue: IBADAN BUSINESS SCHOOL
64, Francis Okediji Street, (Behind Davis Hotel) Old Bodija, Ibadan.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by zimach(f): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2016
Harmodle1:
I wonder o. Ibadan is so dry when it comes to looking for a job. God will make a way. Hmmmm is it only in Ibadan that there is no job?the solution is to pray to God to remember Us anywhere We are.

I didn't say it's only in Ibadan.
Re: Are There No Job Vacancies In Ibadan?? by emanjayz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mopricelezz:

Thanks in anticipation.

https://www.nairaland.com/3454657/english-teacher-required-salary-above

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed In Ikeja / Job Vacancies For Technologist, Lecturing, Teaching, And Graduate Trainee / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.