Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place (902 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by babs01(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2016
As for me I prefer the other room.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:
[size=30pt]To Mynd Other Room!! angry [/size]
What inside there
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by MachBrooklyn: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

What inside there

[size=20pt] Goan Google It And Gerrrrrrrraaaaaahiaaaaaa !!undecided [/size]
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by babs01(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:
What inside there
Its called...
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2016
Barcelona, Spain.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

[size=20pt] Goan Google It And Gerrrrrrrraaaaaahiaaaaaa !!undecided [/size]
Ur sense of humor obviously needs to be fixed
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

I don't wanna get banned cos of you bîtch and God knows you ain't even worth the fûcking risk, So I'll just pretend I didn't see this wink tongue
Have a nice day!! cool wink
So much hate residing in you MachBrooklyn, you'll still get banned since it's obvious that you've not learnt you lesson. The word you use on me will be used on the ladies you love most
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by MachBrooklyn: 10:56am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:
So much hate residing in you Mach.Brooklyn, you'll still get banned since it's obvious that you've not learnt you lesson. The word you use on me will be used on the ladies you love most

Lol, I'm not hating on you, ma'am cool

Lemme ask you this question first, Did you know who mynd is??
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

Any reason why I should?
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

Why where you even banned in the 1st place?
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by MachBrooklyn: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

Any reason why I should?

Oh Fûck!!! I see you're probably a newbie here ma'am. Welcome to Nairaland, it seems you don't know how things work here cool

LadyB1195:

Why where you even banned in the 1st place?

This is not my main moniker ma'am, this is just an alternate cool

Did you even know what to be banned means in relation with Nairaland??
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

I don't wanna get banned cos of you bîtch and God knows you ain't even worth the fûcking risk, So I'll just pretend I didn't see this wink tongue

Have a nice day!! cool wink

una get fight before ni grin
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

Oh Fûck!!! I see you're probably a newbie here ma'am. Welcome to Nairaland, it seems you don't know how things work here cool

This is not my main moniker ma'am, this is just an alternate cool

Did you even know what to be banned means in relation with Nairaland??
I've been on nairaland for quite some time but I don't really follow up until recently. What causes banning.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by MachBrooklyn: 11:26am On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

I've been on nairaland for quite some time but I don't really follow up until recently. What causes banning.

Lol, I see you're a newbie wink

A Ban is what you get for breaking any of the 22 rules of Nairaland and mynd is a moderator in charge of imposing such ban and that's why people don't fûcking like him, you feel me?? cool
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by MachBrooklyn: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2016
Jarizod:

una get fight before ni grin

Lol, No now!! Na that her question just vex me cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by saintfellow(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2016
To las Vegas.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by ILoveToFuCcK: 11:32am On Oct 18, 2016
I would teleport to olosho brothel undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

Lol, I see you're a newbie wink

A Ban is what you get for breaking any of the 22 rules of Nairaland and mynd is a moderator in charge of imposing such ban and that's why people don't fûcking like him, you feel me?? cool
Looolz..... How will you know when you're banned?
Is he the only moderator? Or are there lists of moderators anywhere?
Sorry if am asking too much.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2016
MachBrooklyn:

Lol, No now!! Na that her question just vex me cheesy cheesy

ok cheesy
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
MacBrooklyn:

You see I was banned again cos a hater reported me to mynd for creating an alternate account cheesy cheesy

Well, I created this new one to answer your question. You'll know you're banned when you can't comment on a post again and it will be showed on your profile.

No, he is not the only moderator

There are many moderators on Nairaland but mynd is the only one responsible for banning people just like he has banned my alternate just now. That was why I was ignoring your question earlier and I guess now you know what it means to be banned wink

I'm sorry for what I said earlier though, and nice meeting you cool
Nice meeting you too. Feeling guilty for your new ban. I think you should also take down this post so that the hater won't report again. The post is revealing that this is another account
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Kilonis(m): 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
I've always loved the mystery of the amazon, so maybe Brazil. I'm not quite the exotic traveler.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by MacBrooklyn: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
LadyB1195:

Nice meeting you too. Feeling guilty for your new ban. I think you should also take down this post so that the hater won't report again. The post is revealing that this is another account

Yeah, they can keep banning me for all I care and it's not your fault dear. Shît happens plus I've made too many haters on here so na why dem dey beef me cool

I'll follow you up with my main account now, so when I'm back from ban we'll talk better wink
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by babs01(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2016
MacBrooklyn:

Yeah, they can keep banning me for all I care and it's not your fault dear. Shît happens plus I've made too many haters on here so na why dem dey beef me cool

I'll follow you up with my main account now, so when I'm back from ban we'll talk better wink
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by RoyalBlak007: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2016
Honolulu
Hawaii
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
U S of A
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2016
Inside central bank of america's vault. I don't care if i can escape or not.
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by Winnelyn(f): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2016
IN HEAVEN cry
Re: Where Could It Be If You Could Teleport To One Place by babs01(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2016
See them dem

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her I Love Her / Man Marries His Girlfriend With Down Syndrome (photos) / How To Get A Girl Addicted To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.