Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10years Of Dating (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10years Of Dating (photo) (371 Views)

Brother And Sister Get Married After 10years Of Legal Battle In Court. See Pics / Priscilla Orafu Married After Nude Photos Scandal (Wedding Picture) / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10years Of Dating (photo) by shakur11(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2016
I saw this Facebook post the other day and found that this couple Anthony and Vanessa Igbinosun who started dating in 2006 and just got married in 2016. I was amazed oh. Honestly, I was inspired but I know the probability of such happening nowadays is close to zerogrin The guy is now an evangelist and lady is a medical doctor. Here's what the guy wrote on his wall:

When you marry your bestfriend, life becomes an adventure. Don't make that mistake: don't settle for less. Don't get married to someone who you will discover tomorrow that they were not really the type of person you wanted to marry. Don't marry out of pity or guilt: marry out of purpose. Marry someone that you will not be afraid or ashamed to reveal your true self to. Adam and Eve were Unclad before each other and neither of them was ashamed. Marry someone who doesn't bore you. Marry someone whose primary joy comes from giving you joy. Don't marry someone who cannot be moved by your tears. Marry someone who can get angry with you and protect you with his own life at the same time. Marry someone you are attracted to. Marry God's best for your life and you will not regret it. — feeling blessed.

See their picture (taken back in 2008), and some of their pre-wedding pictures below:

True Love never dies no matter the years.......

#Palmchat

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / 11 Methods To Help Nigeria Women Become Independent Financially / Month And Both Sites Are Deserving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.