Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' (3297 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 10:49am On Oct 18, 2016
if you know you will come here to start condeming please just read and go no one is a saint here undecided There are some things that have the absolute certainty to kill the moment when you’re both in the throes of passion i am goiung to list out these things you should never let waves of passion carry you away to do, unless you want to douse the flames grin

1. Never turn down a 'condom' request
Whether you are the male or the female in the situation, if one wants to use a condom and the other doesn’t, then that is a sign that your sexual paths should not be crossing at this time.

2. Never skip pre-intimacy because its very important
This is especially the case for women, who sometimes need a little more attention than men do before they can feel ready to go ahead and engage in the main event.

3. 'Never answer your phone during sex
I don’t care if it’s the Pastor or the Queen of England, answering your phone during sex is the ultimate turn off for your partner who is trying to give you satisfaction in the moment!

4. Never call out the wrong names during sex
Calling out the name of your ex during sex is a sure-fire way to end the night on a climax-less and depressing note! cry

5.Never shy away from kissing during sex
For some reason some people have a thing about not kissing during sex, but kissing is one of the most intimate things you can share and it makes the whole experience so much better.

6. Never settle for faking it
If you get in to the habit of faking an orgasm, your partner is never going to know you aren’t satisfied, Instead, try to guide them in the right direction so that you can reach ultimate bliss! angry

7. Never focus on your own pressure over others
The point of sex of for a couple to give each other pleasure, so if you focus on yourself only, you are losing the integral part of the connection that makes sex so great.

8. Never be as quiet as a mouse
Sex is all about making your partner feel something, so if one of you is as quiet as a mouse, then the atmosphere is going to be really strange and not sexy at all. undecided

9. Never be too Rough on a partner
This is all about communication, If your man is going too hard with his hands or any other part of himself, then you need to tell him! the same goes for a woman if her hands are squeezing a little too tight! wink

Cc Lalasticlala Dominique mynd44 undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2016
cool FTC
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
I so much gbadun that number 2.Physical intimacy is a big turn on for me.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by handsam(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2016
Damn! sad Obi first me! grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by ILoveToFuCcK: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2016
This winelyn aka beryln no know pass nude-sex e.t.c
And na their type go dey criticise me undecided

Anyway I no fit fυck you cheesy
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
comshots:
I so much gbadun that number 2.Physical intimacy is a big turn on for me.

lol that one na the koko grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cool FTC

for your mind grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by firstking01(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2016
Oh, tell me something, is this just allundecided??
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by saintfellow(m): 11:39am On Oct 18, 2016
And you expect the mods to take this to front page abi?
i give up.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2016
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 11:49am On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
And you expect the mods to take this to front page abi?
i give up.
so? undecided
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by saintfellow(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2016
Winnelyn:
so? undecided
soa cah toa.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintfellow:
soa cah toa.

tell me you didn't learn from the post undecided pretender
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by sweetestboi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
OK this timely...buh quiet as a mouse lolz...that will be the last time"
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Delicious22: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2016

Beautiful Trash. cool
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Ifakiland(m): 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
If u like pick call or even do conference calling, quiet like a mouse, call all ur ex bfs name, me o I no send as long as my rod is inside d rodholder....till I step down...ure forgiven all misbehaviors.

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Presh900(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
FrontPage biko...

1 Like

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Presh900(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
If u like pick call or even do conference calling, quiet like a mouse, call all ur ex bfs name, me o I no send as long as my rod is inside d rodholder....till I step down...ure forgiven all misbehaviors.
werey boy
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by kinggogo: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
I heard sm females cry when in d other room grin grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by buffalowings: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Chai

Omo lomo yii
Ori e fonka sibe
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by KingsleyCEO: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
Since this post is about the other room... I was wondering if OP copied bubu! Just asking.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ifakiland:
you funny but this same attitude they piss some guys off na grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by CallMeSCOFIELD(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ifakiland:

Hahahahahahaha spirit of konji grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by schumastic(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
number three though grin grin
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Winnelyn(f): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2016
ILoveToFuCcK:
This winelyn aka beryln no know pass nude-sex e.t.c
And na their type go dey criticise me undecided

Anyway I no fit fυck you cheesy
undecided
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by confistified(m): 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2016
sad
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
When you're been satisfied,shout like Dencia when Pogba hit the center of gravity;infact disturb everybody around so that they too can be turned on.
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by honeygirl17: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2016
Baddest thread ever
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by honeygirl17: 2:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
IamDino:
Ok.
What is okay cheesy
Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Kilonis(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
As far as I'm concerned, this is nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Avoid When Things Are Heating Up In The 'other Room' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2016
honeygirl17:
What is okay cheesy
My body is okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do U Think About This Idea? / PHOTOS: Top 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities With BIG ASSS You Should Know / European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.