Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... (3379 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / "I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
He was eating so i told him can i join him so he left it for me, i tasted it and saw that it was cold, i told him the food is not sweet and that i don't like it, i gave it to him back so he poured it away, so then if i beg him for anything he always says eventhough am in the point of death that he can't help me, i told him sorry, buh he keeps on saying the same thing so i kept quiet
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Snow5(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2017
Shhhhhhh....
We are in a meeting with our vice president pls.

Stop begging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
When next someone gives you something, even if you don't like how it taste, just eat it and keep your negative remarks to yourself.
He's only teaching you a lesson, he was enjoying his meal before you asked for it.

13 Likes

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by obinna58(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2017

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2017
Benita27:
When someone gives you something next time, even if you don't like how it taste, just eat it and keep your negative remarks to yourself.
He's only teaching you a lesson cos he was enjoying his meal his meal before you asked for it.
not sweet, isn't an negative remark, i don't eat cold rice, is just a sentence
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by H2Ossss(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
Zceesneh:

No point... U will never learn.... Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
Zceesneh:
Just learn from this.
He was eating it before you asked so he deprived himself of the meal to please you but you showed an ungrateful attitude.

You should have asked if it's warm before taking it, i won't treat you differently if i were in the guy's shoes.

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by HIScraziness(m): 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2017
H2Ossss:

No point... U will never learn.... Kontinu
i know am wrong and so? angry iffa i hear
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by AfterEarth(f): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
You could have just said : Haba! Its's cold?
I tout it was hot!

Simple .. Don't say it's not sweet, maybe una tongue wasn't same undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Chuknovski(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
you deserve to be starved how could you deprive him of his food and still rub it on his face lawa 4u

1 Like

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by pasqal09: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2017
OP, your friend is overreacting abeg.
Even if he was appalled by your statement and you've apologized. So why's he still beefing?

Na small pikin syndrome de worry am
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2017
And must you always beg...i hate begging sad
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chuknovski:
you deserve to be starved how could you deprive him of his food and still rub it on his face lawa 4u
Imagine such crap. Some people can be so annoying
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by AfterEarth(f): 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
And must you always beg...i hate begging sad
smiley
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
AfterEarth:
smiley
Why the inviting smileembarassed
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by AfterEarth(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
Why the inviting smileembarassed
Did I smile for nothing?
Actually you said something!
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by firstking01(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
AfterEarth:
Did I smile for nothing? Actually you said something!
What did i sayundecided
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by AfterEarth(f): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
What did i sayundecided
And you're seriously asking me that?
Why not check the first mention you got from me and what it was all about undecided
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by firstking01(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2017
AfterEarth:
And you're seriously asking me that?
Why not check the first mention you got from me and what it was all about undecided
And are you in hell's name the op?, or was your moniker attached to my qoute huhundecided?
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by AfterEarth(f): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2017
firstking01:
And are you in hell's name the op?, or was your moniker attached to my qoute huhundecided?
Bye Bye .. before you talk me to death
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 24, 2017
pasqal09:
OP, your friend is overreacting abeg.
Even if he was appalled by your statement and you've apologized. So why's he still beefing?

Na small pikin syndrome de worry am
thank you
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Atoos(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2017
So....what do you want us to do ??

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2017
It sounds you right next time just close your mouth if you don't have anything to say
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by enuk80(m): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Zceesneh:
i know am wrong and so? angry iffa i hear

u even sound rude...u don't need advice....dumb ass

1 Like

Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 25, 2017
enuk80:

u even sound rude...u don't need advice....dumb ass
thanks
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 5:04am On Jan 25, 2017
Benita27:
Just learn from this.
He was eating it before you asked so he deprived himself of the meal to please you but you showed an ungrateful attitude.

You should have asked if it's warm before taking it, i won't treat you differently if i were in the guy's shoes.
i begged him because it was finishing so i was like lemme help him finish it, normally if i don't like the food my mum cooked i will tell her that is not sweet then we will laugh and joke about it buh this one is strange
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by harffie(m): 5:19am On Jan 25, 2017
Zceesneh:
You don't have to taste food before you know if it's hot or cold....
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2017
harffie:
You don't have to taste food before you know if it's hot or cold....
not true, i totally disagree with you
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by NaWetinDey(m): 6:28am On Jan 25, 2017
He was right. You are an ungrateful hungry man. You do not have yet you look down on what others give you. If he dished it out from a different source it would be understandable. But he gave you the very food he was managing and you slightly mocked him. Let me break it down though:

If he;s your mannest man, then its all probably a joke; you joked and he joked.
If he's somebody you rarely share with, then the deed is done
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by firstking01(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2017
AfterEarth:
Bye Bye .. before you talk me to death
grin
Re: I Told My Roommate That The Food He Was Eating Wasn't Sweet Since Then... by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Zceesneh:
i begged him because it was finishing so i was like lemme help him finish it,normally if i don't like the food my mum cooked i will tell her that is not sweet then we will laugh and joke about it buh this one is strange
My dear, you said you're a student but do you know that the university will not teach you your basic manners. It's something you'll have to learn from the home and your mum didn't teach you that either so you use your common sense. There's nothing strange about what the guy is doing to you.

You were all shades of wrong in that act, if you don't learn then repeating this same mistake is inevitable, telling your mum that her meals are not sweet is wrong cos she puts in some effort to prepare it which you're meant to appreciate, well, mothers are different cos my mum would slap you for saying that.

Bottom line...don't ever tell someone their meal isn't sweet, and if given food outside your home you asked for, don't later say NO when given the food.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Searchin / Love Letter (clash Of Love)season 1, Episode 31-35 Story By Samuel Odamah / Lovely Photos Of A Bride Who Has No Female Friend & Her Bridesmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.