Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,331 members, 7,853,497 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years (30935 Views)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Welcomes Set Of Triplets After 19 Years Of Childlessness. Photos / After 3 Years Of Infertility, 4 Miscarriages Woman Welcomes Set Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2016
Am short of words God bless d new twins this is called multiple favour on every side.
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by mikool007(m): 2:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
this guy shud play for Nigeria na wink
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Dadsonval(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
Waoh! Congrats! Thnk you Lord that my triplets are already inside me, thnk you for ur supernatural birth in my life.
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2016
Awwww...lovely family cheesy dunno about the twins part for me...but I pray for a FAM as lovely as this.

Photoshoot everywhere
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
It can only be God
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
AuroraB:
How about the man getting 'snipped' angry sad

grin
It could be the man too.They should go on family planning.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Rano85(m): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
O boy! No be small bump o!
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by shumuel(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
samhay:
Congratulations
Sweetheart, u r d 1 dat always gv me a mention to this kind of threads. We desired twins and we always use such as point of contact.
Death snatched u away
I miss you

shocked She was a Nairalander too ? Take bro, stay strong.
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by mhizAnnie(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2016
thorpido:
She should go and have her tubes tied.

Jesu Ovie!!!
Is she complaining?
Can't u be genuinely happy for her without negative thoughts or comments?
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Jesu Ovie!!!
Is she complaining?
Can't u be genuinely happy for her without negative thoughts or comments?
Ogenekaro!! shocked
What's negative about my comment?
Is there something wrong with a family planning advise?
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by poppop: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2016
I pray...
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by mhizAnnie(f): 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
thorpido:
Ogenekaro!! shocked
What's negative about my comment?
Is there something wrong with a family planning advise?

did she complain that it's too much for u to nau advice? Or she doesn't know about it?
Oghenebikoooo
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2016
mhizAnnie:

did she complain that it's too much for u to nau advice? Or she doesn't know about it?
Oghenebikoooo
Did she ask you to be her mouthpiece?
Sai!

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Arielle: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
samhay:
Congratulations

Sweetheart, u r d 1 dat always gv me a mention to this kind of threads.
We desired twins and we always use such as point of contact.

Death snatched u away

I miss you

So sorry for your loss
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Awww... how sweet. Can't wait to have my own set of twins, preferably girls. Little D & Little D... Yes, I've named them already. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by mhizAnnie(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2016
thorpido:
Did she ask you to be her mouthpiece?
Sai!

Ur negative comment called my attention
U should be genuinely happy for someone
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Ur negative comment called my attention
U should be genuinely happy for someone
Like I said,there is nothing negative about it.I'm a poplulation control advocate.
Two sets of twins and you expect another pregnancy?What if it turns out to be a set of triplets this time.Note that even if they can afford to take care of them,population explosion affects us all.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by mhizAnnie(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2016
thorpido:
Like I said,there is nothing negative about it.I'm a poplulation control advocate.
Two sets of twins and you expect another pregnancy?What if it turns out to be a set of triplets this time.Note that even if they can afford to take care of them,population explosion affects us all.

I think that should be the couple's decision...I'm not expecting anything..didn't play any role in the conception of either set of twins...lol
Just let them be
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
mhizAnnie:

I think that should be the couple's decision...I'm not expecting anything..didn't play any role in the conception of either set of twins...lol
Just let them be
You should let the thread be. wink
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by mhizAnnie(f): 9:44am On Oct 20, 2016
thorpido:
You should let the thread be. wink

Lol
After u
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by thorpido(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Lol
After u
Okay o.
Ejowokeoghene

Woruru mamo
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by Mom007(f): 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2016
This is totally adorable! That's how to show off a baby bump! Keep it covered and decent. A real man would have it no other way anyway! God bless you guys oo.. amen!
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by jashar(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
arimahoseloka:
really the man behind the bump na wa o

that's just lipsrsealed right?

don't like it too....
Re: Couple Welcomes Set Of Twins Twice In Two Years by abimbawealth(f): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
The man behind the bump grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Bride-to-be Attempts Suicide After Fiance Called-Off Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.