Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (46483 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by byvan03: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Beautiful, touching story.

Now these are the real people with real stories, that need real help. Not the opportunistic husband & wife / nursing "mothers" / ever always about to die browsing online scammers that flood the family section.

Cc: My darling ladies: Byvan03, Mindfulness, Cococandy, Sambarry, Amelian, Onegai, & Ifyalways.

This is what more people should do . Lots of real people ,kids inclusive that truly need help ,so i dont just see the need for any internet monetary help. Am also sure that everyone have that distant or close relation that needs help so my charity begins at home ,from there on out to other real people.

A truly inspiring story .

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Onegai(f): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2016
I think the most commendable thing the OP did was to enroll the kids in their program to get them off the streets. And I think they should follow-up on that and not be so quick to give out money until they see signs that their mother is pushing them to get educated.

Because a lot of times, parents of street kids are the ones pulling their kids out of affordable public schools or programs to keep them on the streets. Because Begging makes them money rather than sending them to school. A lot of NGOs, volunteers and Public Health workers will attest to the fact that a lot of churches and programs exist to help these kids but their parents don't take that help serious.

So to everyone wanting to give streetkids money, please don't. You are just encouraging their parents to keep them begging on the streets and that money you give is a plaster on a surgical wound: won't go that far.

Why not support NGOs who work actively to keep disadvantaged kids in school? Slum2School is a great NGO for this. Please donate or volunteer:

http://www.slumtoschool.org/pages/home/

MedicNG, Nigerian Red Cross Home for Orphans and Abandoned children also need volunteers. Heart of Gold Hospice, Surulere, is a care home for children with disabilities. ZODML is a free library that encourages literacy in less-privileged kids. And there are lots more. So channel your help there and eventually we hope that parents of streetkids realise that their children are not a source of easy income for them and let them be educated and strive for a better position in society.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Beautiful, touching story.

Now these are the real people with real stories, that need real help. Not the opportunistic husband & wife / nursing "mothers" / ever always about to die browsing online scammers that flood the family section.

Cc: My darling ladies: Byvan03, Mindfulness, Cococandy, Sambarry, Amelian, Onegai, & Ifyalways.
abi o.bet it's unfortunate 419ers have taken over nl

Only if these kinds of people with this kinds of heart were in the majority the world will have been a better place for kids
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2016
byvan03:

This is what more people should do . Lots of real people ,kids inclusive that truly need help ,so i dont just see the need for any internet monetary help. Am also sure that everyone have that distant or close relation that needs help so my charity begins at home ,from there on out to other real people.
A truly inspiring story .
Very true.

To add to Onegai's post, you can also support Little saints Orphanage either by fostering a child, adoption or simply pick up the education tab for a child.

http://www.littlesaintsorphanages.org/ways2help.php

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 6:45am On Oct 25, 2016
AntiIPOB:
I pray to Almighty God day and night to make me rich to teach the rich how to touch lives.
God please,for the sake of the needy out there,answer my prayers IJN.

a nepa bill degree holder,remain here o,keep sweating and defending your masters on an empty stomach and pocket..
Isnt your doghari touching lives again? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by KingRabota: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
I dont understand anything in this story undecided

Ikenga, come let us leave this thread, I dont understand shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law. / My Wedding Was Stopped 6 Weeks To The D-Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.