Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (46481 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by SCRABBLEBOARD: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
Alm is not an English word
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by silversonuc(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
if i say am nt understanding wat MR op is tryna tell us nw it will nw see like am a.bad belle, well someone who understood shld put a brother tru while i chk wht i kept in d oda room
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Zimide(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
una try God bless u
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by fxskye: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:
I dont understand anything in this story undecided

Ikenga, come let us leave this thread, I dont understand shocked

Just because you can't read between the lines.

I hope you understood mine
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by oxygen004: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Omo otry oooo
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
well am overwhelmed wit d kind and warm gesture showered upon dis indigent poor once. bt I can remember somewhere in d bible where it talked abt d right hand nt letin d left one know what it had done. same goes wit d left. am nt being sentimental though. just reflecting wit d scripture. all dsame.. God bless u for putin smile on dia faces
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
embarassed I'm touched cry
So emotional right now embarassed
God bless you and yours for this smiley

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm confused, is this a scam or real? Someone should please tell me more about this cheap data plan. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
cry
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by MrTour: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lol hope you left with Ikenga cheesy

Keneking:

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by neonly: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmmmm am here again if d government were responsible enough those children wouldn't be der in first place so has usual I blame buhari for dis grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by MunorAnne(f): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
This story is quite touching. Read:

THE LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING WHICH WE MOSTLY OVERLOOK.
Children needs love more than material things, they need our attention more than our sweets and biscuits...

We were on our way going home from an outreach when we met the little Abigail and her brothers (Abigail is that 4yrs little girl you meet everyday in front of the Polo park Mall gate begging alms with his brothers).

My beautiful Miracle Nnam called out to her and she rushed to meet us expecting some money to come out, Mimi carried her in her alms and asked her if she would want to go shopping with us inside Shoprite, she smiled and accepted with so much excitement and
we all marched into the mall alongside her 2brothers, we started at Pep shop and ended at Shoprite...

We played, we giggled, we loved, we shared... The next day we followed them home, connected with their mother (a single mother of 3)and we found out that little smart Abigail and her 12yr old elder brother have never been to school before and they've been enrolled to benefit from our "EXPLORING THE STREET CHAMPS PROJECT".

People who knew them as beggars were looking at us in dismay inside shoprite... But I bet they do not know the feelings our little kind gesture brought out of the little impoverished Angels. (One of the shop managers even wanted to walk them out of the mall not knowing they were with us, I shunned him badly though)

Ma homie Dyce Eze can like to play with children sha... Uchendu Enemuo ma brother was filled in awe... Lolzzz
#RocFoundation
#InspiringHumanity
#ExploringTheStreetChamps

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/read-this-amazing-encounter-between.html
LOVE is all the world needs to heal.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is beautiful! cool

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by westive21(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
wait first.......na only dem dey de shoprite.....were are others that were looking at dem..na wa
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Sorry but I find it annoying for people to bring kids they can't feed into this world.

Instead of the mother to hand a 12year old to a tailor, stylist etc to work as a help while learning the skill (apprenticeship) they are sending them to beg on the streets?

It shows the family has a covenant with poverty.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Bigcake: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
The little girl sure looks like the guy's kid..... the resemblance is awesome...... who knows it could be a father-daugther reunion......
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

I thought I was alone cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by dacovajnr: 2:38pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mtcheww! With the Headline I been dey expect to see another CINDERELLA and the Prince story grin cheesy
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Codyt(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2016
yvesboss:
WOW...Inspiring.

God bless you all
Highly....... Mehn.. I commend this guys efforts
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
nice 1 bro....God bless olla u..sumtimes I js begin 2 wonder if evry rich man can js give js a little..not evn 2 much..js a little then d world could av js bin a better place...of cus I no evrybody cnt b rich..even in heaven there's inequality...but these poor pple..dey don't evn need 2 b rich..dey dnt even need gud clothes..phones..cars..e.t.c...dey js need enough food nd water..and love js like u pple showed em..nd dey js gonna b happier Dan olla us dat av olla dose tins..js 62 pple av half of d world's wealth..while billions of odas hungry..about 21000 children die of hunger and thirst evryday..while d rich r spending billions of dollars..collecting art..collecting vintage wines and cars..buying lands in space...going 2 operas...donating 2 govermnts..and doing oda stupid things...a recent study found out that enough food and water is produced on earth 2 feed everybody year in year out..den what is happening..why d waste..d greed..d wickedness.. once again kudos bro..I really salute ur efforts...
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Tobyshegz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Just like tear drops falling from my eyes... ok, josh, c'mon be a man! I heard pogba bleeped before/after last night's match.. Chai, bobo yen lasan
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by don4real18(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
I'm crying right now
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by UchaNwababa: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2016
Ur reward is in Heaven.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is ok...but, ehn...who will meet those little boys out there begging for alms? Eya, I pity them...there are many boys out there begging for alms...but, "they" will never meet them!
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by folu4real(f): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2016
God bless u guys. Children are Heritage of God, thanks for showing them love.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2016
Awesome! But please don't always do it for the camera. God bless ur hustle.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

This thread is one of the most beautiful that I have read in Nairaland in a long while. If only every single Nairalander can show such love to a single helpless person out there, ours will be a beautiful society.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by chukstel(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2016
Keneking:

Why would you understand simply showing love and kindness to those that really needs it?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by sakalisis(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
Touching cry
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
when u think of it, what will a single mother be doing with 3 children when she barely feed herself.?
why will the mum send the little ones on begging session?,why cant she struggle on her own
what if they got kidnapped ?, u will say God forbid and i affirm
pls Nigeria women learn to cut ur cloth according to ur size
if u have no source of income then i beg u Gods name stop bringing in innocent children to suffer for ur stupidity
if u ask them, they will say God who gave them children will provide
as a single mum why not be contented with 1 child and put more effort in giving that 1 the very best u can afford.
[/s]SAYNO[s]TO CHILD LABOUR[[code][/code]
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by systemz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
Inspiring!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Female Child Vs Male Child / Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.