Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) (46480 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by wildchild1: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Thank You God
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Cornerstone001: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
Wow, touching

kind of you, please keep the fire burning.

This is obviously part of what we've been clamoring for

Cc: Explorers wink
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hi Ma'am,
I don't know you personally, buy you have inspired me today.
God Bless you guys in a BIG way.

Let's do it again.

Let me know what you have in mind.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
damiloladuke:
well we all cannot be in the same shoes

scroll down and read on jere...

Your siggy is just my only fear of starting...
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by damiloladuke: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Your siggy is just my only fear of starting...
Then if you join me, you are made.. Holla at my number.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
I can't read something like this and not cry cry

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by knowme(m): 4:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
The Nigeria of our Dreams, nice one OP, the needy will always be there its our duty to help in anyway we can.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by ibukun147(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2016
I can't believe shielding tears while looking @the pix_

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by mascotafltd: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is how to touch life,some people will be going to church pay tithe,first fruth, donations, oferring e.t.c while children brother,sister are starving whom are we supposed to help first

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by fakati(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
God bless you for that it shall be well
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by goingape1: 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintdennis:
Sorry but I find it annoying for people to bring kids they can't feed into this world.

Instead of the mother to hand a 12year old to a tailor, stylist etc to work as a help while learning the skill (apprenticeship) they are sending them to beg on the streets?

It shows the family has a covenant with poverty.
if your mama born you and she come die the next day follow by ya papa!

who go come feed you. undecided

stop vomiting rubbish
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Ignatio(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2016
Whoever is bringing this kids to the streets should be stopped. They're back to begging again.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
goingape1:
if your mama born you and she come die the next day follow by ya papa!

who go come feed you. undecided

stop vomiting rubbish
jfj

From the article: We played, we giggled, we loved, we shared... The next day we followed them home, connected with their mother (a single mother of 3)and we found out that little smart Abigail and her 12yr old elder brother have never been to school before

From my post:Sorry but I find it annoying for people to bring kids they can't feed into this world.

Where did I talk about orphans??

You're just ignorant... I pity you
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by morgandestiny72: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2016
passionate involvement in charity pays, doing it bcs u enjoy it not for publicity, God wll bless dat foundation and pole shld learn to put smile on others face, life centre on self die without impact, dt amount u see as change is a solution to others, and the u are looking for is a change to those dat all help u, the only to provoke the receiving power is giving
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by missjane: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2016
These people are the true celebrities.. people we should celebrate, people that give meaning to other people's lives..
That smile on that little girls face, If it was within my power, I would make sure that smile won't ever leave her face.. God bless these angels..
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by onionsoup(f): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
Na im una kom turn shopright to play ground abi?

Isorite thou grin
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Tommymoi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2016
mekstaniac:
OP As you have blessed the poor girl and her family, blessings will never depart from your home
Amen
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is wonderful. Even if I do not have much on me but is approached by a child begging for alms, I always make it a point of obligation to give them my widow's mite.
Then there is that feeling of pride that streams in – it must be how Superman feels when he rescues someone from a burning building – after you help someone either by giving them money or food or clothing. But I have been able to overcome it, or at least that's what I think.

Rather than buying that extra shoe or fancy wristwatch that we do not need, we should try being munificent toward these underprivileged children.

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by iamharkinwaley: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
God bless you guys you just give me reasons of changing my orientation of beggars
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by MALIK15: 9:15pm On Oct 18, 2016
This is the kind of gesture PMB expect, Nigerians to exhibit amongst ourselves, rather we missed interpret CHANGE. This are my fellow change ambassadors,let's make Nigeria great again.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by 0079jaBond(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2016
I love this. God bless the young, beautiful hearts that have touched these children. Like the writer said, it's always never about money, just show love to someone, wherever, and you'll make the world a better place to live in.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by goingape1: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
saintdennis:
jfj

From the article: We played, we giggled, we loved, we shared... The next day we followed them home, connected with their mother (a single mother of 3)and we found out that little smart Abigail and her 12yr old elder brother have never been to school before

From my post:Sorry but I find it annoying for people to bring kids they can't feed into this world.

Where did I talk about orphans??

You're just ignorant... I pity you
I pity your mother who used her yansh to born and idiot!
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by saintdennis(m): 10:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
goingape1:
I pity your mother who used her yansh to born and idiot!

You must have been raised in the gutter, I doubly pity you.

Do You know what the difference is between your I.Q. and mine? Probably 100 points. Your i.q is closer to a chimpanzee than it is to me.. even ur username proves it goingAPE1.

Continuing to respond to u is like trying to chool a chimp...waste of time

*yawns*. Ozuo like u.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by olumidazz: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
What you have just done is far more than tithing 100 % Tears filled my eyes as I read and viewed the pictures GOD will pay you back 1000000%

1 Like

Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Skipuru(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2016
with the the little i have , i still share with them.
Cus i'm a begger to God.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 11:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
trustyshoes:
awwwww
Moniker sounds like TrustIssues!!! Your smile tho...
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by djgreenland(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2016
MODs should restructure the topic nah....
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
drunkpunk:

Moniker sounds like TrustIssues!!! Your smile tho...
smiley
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
Armstrong34:
Whr r our stupid yeyebrities who spends upto 200000$ on toothpick and announce it to the whole world.... cheesy
Lol. Help me call them abeg.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by Jimbadly: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2016
Someone give me that kind lady's phone number. I love people who exhibit kind gestures, even more so when they're female. The kinda girl a man would wanna take home to mama.
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by drunkpunk(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
trustyshoes:

smiley
How about being friends with you? Please?
Re: Between A Guy And A Girl Begging For Alm (Photos) by EfemenaXY: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Beautiful, touching story.

Now these are the real people with real stories, that need real help. Not the opportunistic husband & wife / nursing "mothers" / ever always about to die browsing online scammers that flood the family section.

Cc: My darling ladies: Byvan03, Mindfulness, Cococandy, Sambarry, Amelian, Onegai, & Ifyalways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Addicted To Weed, Drugs / Female Child Vs Male Child / Interesting Ways To Please A Nigerian Mother In Law.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.